Are verified sellers on other forums is legit or a scam?

Father

Professional
Reaction score
Guys, I noticed a very strange and suspicious trend, presumably from the same scammer. I have to share this information with you to warn you or send argements in favor of these sellers.

So what do we know about them:
1. They were registered recently, no one knows them, but they write that they have been working for many years and are professionals - this is a trick and a deception!
2. They have no guarantors and no reputation.
3. They may have fictitious reviews to inspire confidence, which they leave to themselves in order to deceive as many people as possible.
4. They have invalid and low-quality material that they offer for sale and hope for a large purchase.
5. THEY DO NOT HAVE INSURANCE DEPOSIT WITH ESCROW OR WITH THE ADMIN IN CASE OF DECEPTION!
6. They paid for advertising 100 bucks on that forum and received the status unfairly and undeservedly. Paid only 100 bucks, they can cheat for a much larger amount than they paid for advertising!
7. They have not been verified anywhere, he has no messages from trusted old carder professionals who can be trusted.

@XFAMS

On another forum:
On this strange forum, he has a trust status: "VIP MEMBER"

Quotes of fake and implausible reviews that they leave to themselves from different accounts posing as the names of active members of our forum:
From fake Father:
Reliable seller and prices are very reasonable compared to other stores.
- I have never registered on that forum
- I never buy stuff from this seller
- A similar nickname was registered later than mine
- I have never left a review for this seller

From fake Lord777:
He sells very rare boxes and I am happy to do business with him. (y)
The only problem is that it sells in bulk, I wish we could buy as many cards as we need.
I think this is also a complete deception!
@Lord777 did you register on that forum? Did you leave a review about this seller or is this a fake account?
Please report on and let me know the truth.

Topic on our forum:

@TMT_Service

On another forum:
On this strange forum, he has a trust status: "VERIFIED SELLER"

Topic on our forum:

I think this is the same fraud person! Please, be careful!

A similar situation is at the crdclub, new members appear with the same names as active members of our forum. I think this is a complete deception. Don't trust them.
Please go through the verification through personal messages only on this forum!

How can you trust sellers who paid $ 100 for advertising and received the status of "VIP" or "Verified". LOL!
Why is the crdpro forum doing this? What does he want?

Ashg

Carder
Reaction score
That forum sells a carding course and I have never seen a review of the famous $ 300 course

Ajay9835

Carder
Reaction score
That forum sells a carding course and I have never seen a review of the famous $ 300 course
Ya, I have also seen there course of $300 but never seen review of their carding course? If someone know it is scam or legit let us know.