About .VN Vietnamese Hackers,carders,criminals

BillBlack

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I've been seeing a lot of people ripped by vietnamese and a whole lot of vietnamese activity in underground carding and hacking boards. Trying to sell dumps, cvvs, full infos. I have atleast 4 to 10 a day adding with automated messaging/flooding my boxes on different IM clients. I have dealt with a few and have not seen one single one or have heard one good positive rep about them. Leave your thoughts in the thread if you have any.

For the newcommers and people that are new on the scene. Do not deal with Vietnamese people under any circumstances, no matter what they tell you or proof that they provide, they will without any doubt rip you and run away with your money.

For other users reading this, what do you think about this f'lood of vietnamese criminals?

Last edited:

BillBlack

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I'm sure they are vietnamese, all of them i met until now. If they're located in vn, have vn real ips and ask for wu in vn they must be vietnamese, they all have the same writing style, the same things to offer and there's a whole lot of them. I'm not trying to find out anything other than what other people believe about this, if anyone has seen this issue as major as i did.

Last edited:

cocktail

Professional
Reaction score
with $50 you feed a .vn village
same thing with some ghana retards that are mass adding all icqs they find on this board posted
its fun when u ask them for wu infos, then delaying them, they turn crazy for their money ))
u should just ignore them, they will eventually get tired

bcre8tiv

Carder
Reaction score
Must they rip off to get the dollar bill, if they can provide what they advertise in no time they have good morning. I figure it out that some people don't want to work hard and yet they want the money.