About eBay Fraud.

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
OK now..... I see you're having some problems in figuring yourself out and keep hoping my dick because apparently you have a problem with your own incredibly imense lack of knowledge and problems that you got on this board so you decided to spam my threads? eBay/PayPal Seller Protection? You're too dumb to be real, flattering yourself as a whatever you think yourself a pro in.

eBay/PayPal Seller Protection is there to be used for fraudulent action by scamers so it can make the stregth the credibility, smoothness and security of one, or several, many auctions/transactions NOOB. For those that know how to do it rite, or maybe some might be able to get access to the purchase protection program itself. There are several ways that the Seller Protection Mark that ebay has up does nothing BUT Improve the quality and money of a criminal that is doing ebay scams.

My logic is not lame, you do not have one. I seriously doubt you got a mind also. So you'd better stop neg rep me for no reason, because i know you must be pretty mad for the "UNRESOLVED ISSUES" problem you have on a different username that i'm not going to reveal. I also assume you're going to get banned neg reppin me just because you're mad that you are not able to get what the fuck is going on around you, in your "I'd like to be a real criminal mind". Anyway, you're too small of a mind hustle to be bothered with. Suck it easy and stop spamming the thread. Lame Idiot

This is christmas, there's a lot of fraud on ebay so i wanted to hear some opinions if anyone had any about their experiences in this time of the year wich always proves itself being a wealth bringer. Fuckin dumb lame idiot, gtfo my threads and stop neg reping me cause you're starting to get on my nerves. Faggot

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:35 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:29 AM ----------

PS: Stop getting reps for free cvv, that's even lamer.

Last edited:

adolf_hitler

BANNED
Reaction score
invisiblepro....disrespecting other board members in the way you do can lead up to a ban or DEER status. Why dont you PayPal with your own business and stop pretending that everything you do you do better then others.

Adding -1 reputation saying FAGGOT USER------tough guy

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
LMFAO!!!!!! HERE U GO AGAIN LOOKING LIKE A STUPID CLOWN SHIT FACE.

OH AND YES PLEASE DO REVEAL MY OTHER USERNAME THAT HAS UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS LMAO. WHY WOULDNT U REVEAL IT? U ARE PROTECT ME? LMAO. WHY WOULDNT U REVEAL IT? PLEASE DO REVEAL IT, LMAO.

AS FOR EVERYTHING ELSE U SAID, ALL I CAN SAY IS HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, UR FUCKIN RIDICULOUSLY STUPID.

PS. STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE A CARDER, ITS OBVIOUS UR A STUPID HOMO KID OR U ARE LE, AND IF U LE U STILL HOMO AS WELL.

Fuck lame-o.... you're so desperate you don't even know what to say anymore. Anyway, suck it easy

thisisge

BANNED
Reaction score
very interesting

maxx_tt

Carder
Reaction score
Sometimes it pays to listen to your conscience. I never card small shops. You only end up fucking yourself,,,cause if you kill off the small stores all thats left is walmart And those small shops wont forget you and if I am going to hit a small regional chain store I never do them for more than two days in a row. They WILL fax your photo to other stores in the same area and then you are screwed. As for feeling sorry for the card holder. There is no reason,they are 100% covered and are only out the time it takes to report the card and get a replacement. That is why I only do large stores,,they have high turnover and the chance your going to get the same cashier is slim to none. And try to avoid impersonating a real person to highjack their Identity. This leaves way to much evidence behind and the fed now have an "aggrivated ID theft charge" For people you trash other peoples lives and it carries a prison sentence. But, the worst part is the judge will read the victims impact statements before sentencing you. But,,too each him own

xcrax11

Professional
Reaction score
I have tools... share your ebay scam with me. Where you sell and get funds using drops paypal account to get legit paypal funds.