Amongus123

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to carding and gathering info.
Here's my questions:
1. I heard about non-vbv and vbv cards and the struggle to find non-vbv, but if so, why don't just buy Mastercard dumps or another type of card?
-
2. I'm in a telegram group (in my same european country) of a guy who claims to sell and ship to your address cloned (blank) cards with pin, he shows them in his telegram videos. He attaches a piece of paper with written "VISA" and the pin on it). He also sells fake banknotes and paypal accounts. The goal is to cashout atm with these cards, a 750€ card with pin is 150€ in bitcoin, Do you think he's legit or will he just scam and block?

Much appreciated even if you answer to only one questions or your opinion.

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
Hi I'm new to carding and gathering info.
Here's my questions:
1. I heard about non-vbv and vbv cards and the struggle to find non-vbv, but if so, why don't just buy Mastercard dumps or another type of card?
-
2. I'm in a telegram group (in my same european country) of a guy who claims to sell and ship to your address cloned (blank) cards with pin, he shows them in his telegram videos. He attaches a piece of paper with written "VISA" and the pin on it). He also sells fake banknotes and paypal accounts. The goal is to cashout atm with these cards, a 750€ card with pin is 150€ in bitcoin, Do you think he's legit or will he just scam and block?

Much appreciated even if you answer to only one questions or your opinion.
Hello,Finding EU non vbv is hard but finding USA non vbv is easy.
Just buying dumps won't do the work for you,you need to write the tracks & region lock is a frustrating factor too.Even if you are successfully able to make a cloned card, it's not necessary it will work in your country.

Scammers offers very interesting & tempting offers, don't fall for the TG scams who offers cloned card with pins.
Those who actually work with cloned cards doesn't sell it & those who do,they take high %

Brother

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
1. Cards without vbv are needed to pay for purchases with cards online in order to avoid receiving payment confirmation via SMS. And dumps are needed for cashing out CC at ATMs or making purchases in real life through a POS terminal.

2. No one will sell money for money. If this fraudster had cloned cards, he would successfully cash them out at the ATM himself and not sell them to others.
This is a banal deception and scam. He will ask for advance payment and deceive you.