@0101010 scammer.

Adamkiller

Professional
Reaction score
https://carder.market/threads/i-nee...tor-spammer-partner.101250/page-4#post-610948 The topic in which the services were provided and in which all the comments of other forum users are indicated that he is a scammer and proofs of correspondence from two accounts. I ask anyone interested, because I'm tired of reading other smart comments with questions and assumptions when everything could be understood from several messages. And since @admin does not respond in the topic, but in private messages said to create a topic here, I think I will wait for a response from him at least in this topic, and I will wait until this person finally gets a ban on this forum, I will also duplicate it in Russian-language section and the section on the waiver of the guarantor.. The contacts of the scammer at that time @ Adolf3330 are now his contacts in the telegram @berlinHoffman, which he changed immediately after he sent me a message. But he easily got rid of the fact that his account was simply registered to a number from the service for activations and his account was deleted on that day after that, although in my experience I claim that accounts live for several years, regardless of the type of actions and activities on this account, but this people do not take into account the campaign at all.

CreedX

Unknown
Reaction score
The @admin should give him 24 hours to report in the forum so as to defend himself, if he is guilty he should pay for the cards, if he does not then he should be banned, is post still appears and people will still like to work with him.

Father

Professional
Reaction score
In order for your claim to be considered, you must:
1. Provide the exact amount of the claim. For example, you can show the cost of the material that was provided to him.
You must provide a screenshot of the purchase of these cards, which shows the amount spent on their purchase so that there is no doubt that you have linked free cards from the public or generated data.
Unfortunately, you did not discuss with him the terms of unsuccessful card withdrawal and the amount of compensation in this case. Therefore, the amount will depend on the cost of purchasing the material.
2. In your correspondence it is clear that he agreed to receive only 1 or 2 cards. Please provide a correspondence in which it is clear that he agreed to receive 4 cards from this will depend on the exact and full amount that he needs to pay to resolve the sporting situation.
3. Set a time limit for fulfilling your requirements and fulfilling obligations in the dispute.

After completing the full claim form, the administrator or appointed arbitrator (judge) of the forum must:
1. Review and analyze all the evidence presented.
2. Confirm the amount of the claimed claim or reduce it, as well as substantiate for what reasons and grounds he made such a decision.
3. To enable the parties to submit additional comments to the situation, arguments, arguments and explanations. The field of which to make a fair decision on the current dispute, fully arguing it, comparing all convincing facts.
3. In case of satisfaction of the claim - to approve and indicate the exact date for the fulfillment of all the stated requirements.

At the moment, a suspicious topic with its advertising service has been moved to the "Scam Services" section in order to avoid possible deception of other forum users on its part.
After the settlement of the issue and payment of compensation, its advertising topic may be transferred back to the section "Unverified advertising".
Each user makes the decision to remove reviews about the service in its advertising theme on an individual basis.
Also, any service can dispute the received review in its advertising theme, profile or comment on the reputation score, if it considers that it was left unconvincing and unreasonable.

I hope for a fair decision on this situation and an early settlement of the issue.

Adamkiller

Professional
Reaction score
In order for your claim to be considered, you must:
1. Provide the exact amount of the claim. For example, you can show the cost of the material that was provided to him.
You must provide a screenshot of the purchase of these cards, which shows the amount spent on their purchase so that there is no doubt that you have linked free cards from the public or generated data.
Unfortunately, you did not discuss with him the terms of unsuccessful card withdrawal and the amount of compensation in this case. Therefore, the amount will depend on the cost of purchasing the material.
2. In your correspondence it is clear that he agreed to receive only 1 or 2 cards. Please provide a correspondence in which it is clear that he agreed to receive 4 cards from this will depend on the exact and full amount that he needs to pay to resolve the sporting situation.
3. Set a time limit for fulfilling your requirements and fulfilling obligations in the dispute.

After completing the full claim form, the administrator or appointed arbitrator (judge) of the forum must:
1. Review and analyze all the evidence presented.
2. Confirm the amount of the claimed claim or reduce it, as well as substantiate for what reasons and grounds he made such a decision.
3. To enable the parties to submit additional comments to the situation, arguments, arguments and explanations. The field of which to make a fair decision on the current dispute, fully arguing it, comparing all convincing facts.
3. In case of satisfaction of the claim - to approve and indicate the exact date for the fulfillment of all the stated requirements.

At the moment, a suspicious topic with its advertising service has been moved to the "Scam Services" section in order to avoid possible deception of other forum users on its part.
After the settlement of the issue and payment of compensation, its advertising topic may be transferred back to the section "Unverified advertising".
Each user makes the decision to remove reviews about the service in its advertising theme on an individual basis.
Also, any service can dispute the received review in its advertising theme, profile or comment on the reputation score, if it considers that it was left unconvincing and unreasonable.

I hope for a fair decision on this situation and an early settlement of the issue.
You know, the further you go, the more you infuriate me, you want too much to no avail! if you want proofs, write to your PM. I will send you a telegram screen from the shop, etc. And who are you in fact? There are no moderators of arbitrators on the forum, I do not see them, there is an admin who does not give any comments and does not do anything yet. All the proofs were provided in the topic, I won't fucking throw off anymore here, because people like you screwed me up, write smart comments to seem like problem solvers on the forum, etc. You are the same user as I am nothing more. Come read the topic and comments again. What is the point of writing me the amount of compensation? If he said that he would not do it. Why waste time on dumb, supposedly clever messages. There is a scammer who refused to make compensation, immediately changed the cart, said that he would not cash out the cards all at once, without any investigation, but how at school we figure out who offended whom. This is not a school showdown forum, this is a carding forum! What can we talk about compensation if the moderation of the forum is so slow and terrible that even a ban cannot give out a scammer, I am not even going to beg for it and will not ask because you probably a stupid person does not understand that it will not be there, we need proofs of mercy. I ask you to write your telegram in your private messages, and we'll talk there. and if you continue to make attempts to protect him, just go fuck yourself and do not comment on my posts.

Father

Professional
Reaction score
I understand your indignation and concern about this, but there are elementary rules for filing a claim that must be fulfilled in order for your complaint to be properly considered.

I think it's not at all difficult for you to edit your post and indicate in it:
1. Link to the defendant's profile
2. Link to the advertising topic of the defendant
3. THE STATED AMOUNT OF THE CLAIM. The amount of the claim must be justified and formed in a logical manner, as well as confirmed by the facts and evidence available on the disputed failed transaction.
Or do you want the admin to determine the amount of damage on their own? He may not know the exact cost of the cards you bought.

If you do not require a specific amount of compensation and do not want to receive money from him for the material spent, then also write your specific requirements, for example:
"I demand that this user be banned for deception and breach of trust".

I do not need the full logs of your correspondence, but the administrator or the appointed arbiter need them to familiarize themselves with and analyze the entire current situation on which it is necessary to make a correct and reasonable decision.

I have nothing to do with this scammer, I do not defend him and have never worked with him. I don't care what fate will befall him, but I have suspicions that he is already "working" under the new nickname "Robot ***".

All I saw is how other users warned everyone and wrote that it was a scammer and only you did not believe them and fell for the deception. Am I to blame for this? It was only your decision.
Please calm down, I'm just trying to help you resolve the dispute in your favor and get the appropriate compensation.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
Hello.
Your claim has been carefully studied and analyzed. A thorough analysis and analysis of this situation has been carried out. The comparison of the chronologies of events has been carried out. The evidence presented (screenshots of the correspondence) is considered convincing and does not raise doubts about their authenticity.

The following facts have been established:
1. 0101010 posted an advertising topic offering a service for cashing cards for 50% of the benefits (profit) received from them.
2. 0101010 did not pass verification of its service and did not pay for advertising placement. I did not make a security deposit to the guarantor (escrow service).
3. Adamkiller purchased the cards from the store and presented them to 010101 for cash withdrawal. No specific dates have been set.
4. 0101010 did not fulfill the obligation (did not properly perform the service announced). He refused further cooperation (he began to ignore - he stopped responding to messages in the messenger).

Based on the foregoing, on behalf of the arbitrator, the following decision is made in this situation:
Full reimbursement by the defendant to the plaintiff of the cost of all submitted materials - cards.
Additional compensation for wasted time and hope is encouraged and appreciated.

The deadline for fulfilling the requirement (obligation under the decision): 24 hours from the date of publication of this message.

Possible consequences in case of ignoring the execution of the decision (requirements to reimburse the full cost of the money spent on the purchase of cards):
1. Moving the advertising theme to the "Rippers Services" section.
2. Assigning the "RIPPER" status to the user's account.
3. Account blocking (unlimited ban).
4. Refusal to provide further services without an insurance premium or a mandatory working condition for any transactions through the guarantor (escrow) of any reliable forum until 5 or more positive reviews are received from among active users with a registration date of at least 1 month and a minimum number of posts - 10 (in case of a decision problems - fulfillment of requirements and notification of the plaintiff about receipt of compensation).

0101010 has the right:
- submit your evidence on this dispute, give your reasons and arguments within the specified period.
- fulfill the requirement after the deadline and file an appeal to unblock the account.

When making a decision, the useful activity on the forum of each participant in the arbitration was taken into account.

The decision can be appealed in other legit forums, the performance of a third-party arbitrator is not guaranteed, but it can be reconsidered if there are compelling reasons.

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Full reimbursement by the defendant to the plaintiff of the cost of all submitted materials - cards.
those CC cost 5$ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

you really think i scam this idiot for 5$
and i told him that i would help him only with one CC
and the CC had no Balance so i coudnt carding for him

the rest CC i didnt ask for them he throw it on my face

I understand your indignation and concern about this, but there are elementary rules for filing a claim that must be fulfilled in order for your complaint to be properly considered.

I think it's not at all difficult for you to edit your post and indicate in it:
1. Link to the defendant's profile
2. Link to the advertising topic of the defendant
3. THE STATED AMOUNT OF THE CLAIM. The amount of the claim must be justified and formed in a logical manner, as well as confirmed by the facts and evidence available on the disputed failed transaction.
Or do you want the admin to determine the amount of damage on their own? He may not know the exact cost of the cards you bought.

If you do not require a specific amount of compensation and do not want to receive money from him for the material spent, then also write your specific requirements, for example:
"I demand that this user be banned for deception and breach of trust".

I do not need the full logs of your correspondence, but the administrator or the appointed arbiter need them to familiarize themselves with and analyze the entire current situation on which it is necessary to make a correct and reasonable decision.

I have nothing to do with this scammer, I do not defend him and have never worked with him. I don't care what fate will befall him, but I have suspicions that he is already "working" under the new nickname "Robot ***".

All I saw is how other users warned everyone and wrote that it was a scammer and only you did not believe them and fell for the deception. Am I to blame for this? It was only your decision.
Please calm down, I'm just trying to help you resolve the dispute in your favor and get the appropriate compensation.
this guy have no idea about carding
and he is @Teacher
he have here more than 10 account

BANNED
Reaction score
@admin
if you want to Block me than go for it

i will never going refund to Adamkiller

he dont even deserve to someone work with
he is so idiot that he even dont know the Basic of carding

Robot999

BANNED
Reaction score
those CC cost 5$ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

you really think i scam this idiot for 5$
and i told him that i would help him only with one CC
and the CC had no Balance so i coudnt carding for him

the rest CC i didnt ask for them he throw it on my face
You are a ? :poop:

Robot999

BANNED
Reaction score
I am not a Ripper like you and others, but i know you are @admin

Father

Professional
Reaction score
This lies and cheats, after he received 1 card and said that there was no money on it, he received 3 more cards and also could not cash them out.
He writes that Adam does not know the basics of carding, but did he do it and was able to cash the cards? We see that this particular scammer does not understand carding at all and is simply deceiving everyone.
If he valued his reputation, he would have returned 50-100 bucks and closed the problem, but he is such a petty loser that he regretted such ridiculous money and disgraced himself. He should be very ashamed to deceive people for such sums.
Robot999 is his another nickname. We ask admin to ban him as a all clone fake account.

Racoop

Carder
Reaction score
This lies and cheats, after he received 1 card and said that there was no money on it, he received 3 more cards and also could not cash them out.
He writes that Adam does not know the basics of carding, but did he do it and was able to cash the cards? We see that this particular scammer does not understand carding at all and is simply deceiving everyone.
If he valued his reputation, he would have returned 50-100 bucks and closed the problem, but he is such a petty loser that he regretted such ridiculous money and disgraced himself. He should be very ashamed to deceive people for such sums.
Robot999 is his another nickname. We ask admin to ban him as a all clone fake account.
you and @admin are also clone

Last edited:

Adamkiller

Professional
Reaction score
https://carder.market/members/dr3amc7aser.126481/ Проверьте этого ещё.. он писал мне в ПМ на форуме что обналичивает карты у него так же нет денег и чтобы я ему карты купил в шопе, обналичивает через сервисы пожертвования.. Возможно ещё один клон этого человека.

Father

Professional
Reaction score
This ripper-fool was busy pumping his accounts and in the end, it turns out, he threw only 50 bucks. LOL :)
Of course, I think he was planning a much larger amount precisely for cashing in the transfer, but apparently he is very tight with money and decided to cheat on such a trifle.
He prepared left fake accounts in order to leave positive reviews for his service in order to screw up many clients.
It is very good that the administration reacted in time and took appropriate measures.