Where Can I Buy Valid Bank Logs With High Balance + Email Access?

C0in3x

Reaction score
I have read different tutorials but non recommend were to buy bank log with high balance + email access shop for cash out.

On my way to find legit bank log shop, I stumbled upon carder forum.

Well, this is my first post on carder forum and I hope I get the desired answers to my question "were can I buy valid bank logs with high balance + email access?"

Before asking the above question, I have googled bank logs shop with high balance and the all the websites selling bank logs scammed me of my hard earned money.

I have searched this forum for verified legit bank logs with high balance + email access sellers but to no avail.

So I decided to ask this question here, hoping that experienced carders can direct me to the right place were I can buy valid bank logs with high balance + email access.

Thank you so much carder forum for giving me this opportunity to ask this important question here.

I will be looking forward to your answers

TylerVzla

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
SELLING SAVING MARCUS ACCOUNT 75.142,53$, >>>750$<<< TEXT ME FOR PROOFS FROM NOW

Last edited by a moderator:

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
You can buy bank accounts (bank logs) with access to the cardholder's email from trusted stores in this section:

It is also best to buy with bank logs
- Fingerprint of the cardholder, which must be installed in the antidetect browser
- Cookies for the cardholder
- Access to telephony
- Answers to security questions
- IP address, which must be matched to a proxy, tunnel or home RDP

C0in3x

Reaction score
You can buy bank accounts (bank logs) with access to the cardholder's email from trusted stores in this section:

It is also best to buy with bank logs
- Fingerprint of the cardholder, which must be installed in the antidetect browser
- Cookies for the cardholder
- Access to telephony
- Answers to security questions
- IP address, which must be matched to a proxy, tunnel or home RDP

Thank you so much for taking out your time to answer my question but please can you at least pick one verified seller for me that you have personally used his bank logins with 100% success and without issues because i am tired of wasting my money buying invalid bank logs + invalid email access?

Bells

Reaction score
I have read different tutorials but non recommend were to buy bank log with high balance + email access shop for cash out.

Well, this is my first post on carder forum and I hope I get the desired answers to my question "were can I buy valid bank logs with high balance + email access?"

Before asking the above question, I have googled bank logs shop with high balance and the all the websites selling bank logs scammed me of my hard earned money.

I have searched this forum for verified legit bank logs with high balance + email access sellers but to no avail.

So I decided to ask this question here, hoping that experienced carders can direct me to the right place were I can buy valid bank logs with high balance + email access.

Thank you so much carder forum for giving me this opportunity to ask this important question here.

I will be looking forward to your answers
I can show you a genuine store. Message me. [email protected]

djfenny

Reaction score
Have you found a legitimate merchant selling logs with complete information?

djfenny

Reaction score
非常感谢您抽出时间回答我的问题,但您能否至少为我选择一个经过验证的卖家,您个人使用他的银行登录名取得了 100% 的成功并且没有问题,因为我厌倦了浪费我的钱购买无效的银行日志 + 无效的电子邮件访问?

好吧,这是我在卡德论坛上的第一篇文章,我希望我能得到我的问题的预期答案“我可以购买具有高余额+电子邮件访问权限的有效银行日志吗?

在问上述问题之前,我已经在谷歌上搜索了高余额的银行日志商店,所有出售银行日志的网站都骗了我辛苦赚来的钱。

我已经在这个论坛上搜索了经过验证的合法银行日志,具有高余额+电子邮件访问卖家,但无济于事。

所以我决定在这里问这个问题,希望有经验的发卡员可以将我引导到正确的地方,如果我可以购买具有高余额+电子邮件访问权限的有效银行日志。

非常感谢卡德论坛给我这个机会在这里提出这个重要问题。

我会期待你的回答
您是否发现合法商家出售包含完整信息的日志?