UK drops available

PrivatnO

Confidence Man
Reaction score
UK bank drops, prepaid drops, addreses available. High street banks like Barclays, Metro bank, Lloyds, Nationwide all verified with swissborg,luno etc. Prepaids like Mypocket,Monzo,Starling,Yolt,Monese. Can open business under request. Drops all with live people with passports etc. Old reg in neighbouring forum. Pm for contacts and more info.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Please inform us about your terms of cooperation and answer the following questions.
1. How quickly will the drops cash out money transfers? How quickly do you pay and by what method?
2. Can you open accounts in banks and payment systems that you have not indicated in your list?
3. From what amounts of transfers do you work?
4. What % do you charge for cashing services?
5. Do you accept packages to drop addresses? If so, what % do you pay for the product, how quickly and in what way?
6. What measures do you take if the account is blocked after the transfer? What % do you pay compensation under such circumstances?
P.S. You write that you have an old registration on a nearby forum. In private messages, please provide a link to your topic to read reviews about your work.

Last edited:

tonivor7

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have DE Iban for taking dirt! Or can you tell me how to make bank transfers

PrivatnO

Confidence Man
Reaction score
Please inform us about your terms of cooperation and answer the following questions.
1. How quickly will the drops cash out money transfers? How quickly do you pay and by what method?
2. Can you open accounts in banks and payment systems that you have not indicated in your list?
3. From what amounts of transfers do you work?
4. What % do you charge for cashing services?
5. Do you accept packages to drop addresses? If so, what % do you pay for the product, how quickly and in what way?
6. What measures do you take if the account is blocked after the transfer? What% do you pay compensation under such circumstances?
P.S. You write that you have an old registration on a nearby forum. In private messages, please provide a link to your topic to read reviews about your work.
1. cashout within 2hrs, can even send my drop to your people if cashout needed through bank.
2. Yes i can but only on my drop names. This discussed individually.
3. from 3k
4. 50% for high street banks 40% for prepaids.
5. Every package individually, has to be confirmed with me prior ordering, as we cannot buy everything. Reship is 15% of package value.
6. In the event of acc blocking drop contacts the bank with relevant information, and tries to push it through. In the unfortunate event of funds not clearing we do not pay compensation. We only pay full compensation in the event of drop dissapearing or not playing by the rules.
Link to my profile in other forum sent to pm

Last edited:

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Please answer all basic questions intelligently. Without knowing the terms of cooperation, otherwise it is unlikely that someone will work with you.

PrivatnO

Confidence Man
Reaction score
Please answer all basic questions intelligently. Without knowing the terms of cooperation, otherwise it is unlikely that someone will work with you.
All answered. If more information needed, proofs of drops etc. pm for contacts.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Do you work for the first transfers through the guarantor service, for example, the CRD forum (admin mak)?

PrivatnO

Confidence Man
Reaction score
i think you got me on telegram already :) message me there

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
The administrator of CRD forum is known as a member of our project under the nickname @makaka.
Unfortunately, he repeatedly deceived me and other carders with a payout when he provided drop services for stuff.
You can find arbitrations for it in the blacklist section of the Russian section of the forum.
Nevertheless, I am ready to risk it again, if you replenish its guarantor fund, then I will make the necessary transfers for you.
What measures do you take if your drop account is blocked and cannot be cashed or the drop disappears with the money received?
Do you have any compensation measures for the translation made?

Last edited by a moderator:

PrivatnO

Confidence Man
Reaction score
In case drop disappears - full compensation. In case of account being blocked all we can do either send drop to bank with relevant information to try sort the situation out, and if bank does not have branches then call the support and try to get resolution. In the unfortunate event of account still being blocked we do not give any compensation because that situation is out of our hands as neither side can access the funds (i hope you understand it). Please send me pm with the ammount i need to open escrow for and link to your profile on CRD so i can open escrow for.

PrivatnO

Confidence Man
Reaction score
And about MAK i believe that if you direct people who got unsolved problems with him to open blacks on verified or korovka with relevant proofs, he will look at it and will have no options but to reimburse people if that is the case. If you do not trust CRD we can do escrow on Verified but that forum is unstable and was broken in to last month.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
At the moment there are 3 good private intelligent forums:
CSU - the best in my opinion, decent activity, many services, a lot of useful information
MAZAFAKA (MAZA) - no activity, old irrelevant information, but many notable carders with a reputation
VENDORSNAME (VN) - respected and a reliable forum, the activity really suffers, but interesting and private topics appear.
In order to get access to them, you need to have 3 guarantors, or at the individual invitation of the administration, access by certificate through the port.
Of course I am present, which is very happy. I found many useful contacts, met some good guys.

For general development, I can recommend you a free forum:
WWH-CLUB is a forum for children and adolescents, but there are services and activities. Just do not try to buy paid education for 1k. All information in lectures is from the public and is not relevant.
Registration is free for general information, but if you want to upgrade your account, you need to pay a little.

Forums with a dubious reputation, but there is activity:
VERIFIED - according to the vendorname members, there was a disclosure about the forum more than 10 years ago, which claims that the project was created by the St. Petersburg Cop Departament "K" (same cyber police in Russia). Proofs are presented. Apparently with a mockery of the project, a VPN service was raised, which, of course, adequate carders do not use.
After that, the founders of the forum Emptiness and Minsk disappeared somewhere, but everyone assumes that they are simply hiding under the nickname VR_support, collecting money from advertisers and quietly calculating carders.
Last year, the arbiter of the @Inc forum vouched for the newly resurrected track2 CC seller, Inc claimed to everyone that it was allegedly his support who had appeared, of course he could not give any evidence (as you know, Roman Seleznev, who in fact has been sitting in prison in the United States). They collected money from almost all the members and threw it safely. The money, of course, was not returned to anyone for advertising or the insurance premium, and not a single member received compensation. They say that this is Inc itself successfully, together with the administrator of all, and got rich so decently, managed to collect about 100k.
Also, my friend lost a large amount from the guarantor, the topic was simply deleted, the support was silent in the toad, the account was blocked, allegedly for inactive, then completely deleted. This is their arbiter, he is also an arbiter on the dead forum korovka.
Registration on the forum costs only $ 50. There are good drop services and stingy ones that you need, so sign up, observing the safety rules.

CRDCLUB is an English and Russian forum for kids.
Completely copied all the ideas of our project (cpro). I have always envied the fame and development of our forum. I created my own project and spam the participants on the hacked base, inviting and advertising my project. Our project did not work for a long time, so its forum managed to develop and gain popularity.
Forum admin @makaka, where he is just mak.
He provided a drop-service for staff on our forum, he simply threw many of them, me and my friends as well. He claimed that the drop was accepted, the left track and other excuses. Of course, I did not provide the data of the drops to anyone so that they could call and make sure. Most likely he was just brokering and making money.
In addition, the hacked base CSU posted to the public on crdpro.su, again drove traffic to my project, besides, he sold a dump + pin stupidly throwing it. This fact is easily confirmed if you look into the web archive, you can see an advertising banner selling dumps with a pin on the home page.
You can see the blacks on it that Ninja did not remove in the Black List section.
Registration is free, there is activity, you can register and read, it will not be superfluous, but you will hardly find smart guys there.

We can work via trust and proven escrow service on WWH, CSU, MAZA or VN only!

Last edited:

PrivatnO

Confidence Man
Reaction score
WWH is fine for me as i am registered there, MAZA had problems few weeks ago too as i have read some news around. And really interested to read this about INC. actually never heard this story before so thank you for sharing it as it might affect my decisions in the future.

PrivatnO

Confidence Man
Reaction score
And could you please send me pm with link to CSU, would be much appreciated.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
The link to the CSU is a strict secret, it is categorically forbidden to distribute it. If we successfully cooperate with you, then I will be able to become your guarantor and talk with friends so that they can also vouch. I have not seen similar and better forums than this one, really № 1 in carding life. You can read many news about the forum on the Internet. He even got into Wikipedia too :)

About Inc this is valid, truthful and honest information. You can see for yourself. Just ask any participant and find out all the details of how the entire forum was deceived thanks to his actions. Everyone perfectly remembers this story, how the scammer introduced himself as an CC store under the nickname "2pac" (track2) and was able to deceive the entire forum for a large sum "thanks" to the recommendation and verification from Inc.
Perhaps the VR_support quickly deleted the topic, he was dozens of pages about how the victim cried and gave up.
Also his real nickname Inc is "ssAss".
Previously, there was such a project kidala.info (if you are interested, you can look in the wer-archive), there were posted complaints about it.
Old admin Ninja took pity on him changed his nickname at his request, proof:

How the admin CRD Mak cheated stuffers read here:

There are also projects omerta, cdotws, enclave.ac, cardmafia, cardvilla, procrd, but I have not yet used the services of their guarantors.

PrivatnO

Confidence Man
Reaction score
I know omerta too. The reason i offered escrow on CRD because in around 2015 (i think was old crd by that time) i have bought EMV software with full training dealing via escrow of crd and it was successful to me, made good money in few months. That was the reason i participated there more. I will be honest i was ripped and tried to be ripped there by old members, but that only built my awareness and understanding how and who to deal with. Anyways thanks for all this information, it opened my eyes a bit about that group of people.

PrivatnO

Confidence Man
Reaction score
UP! UK bank drops,drop adresses for reship available! Fake id pickup available! Can buy branded clothing to my UK drops too.

PrivatnO

Confidence Man
Reaction score
UP! Bank drops update barclays/natwest business, prepaids MyPocket, VirginMoney, Maslife, Monese, Starling Bank. Drop addresses for reship/fake id pickup available.
Can buy motocross clothing/equipment, drones, designer clothing, robot hoovers, builders tools, all prices negotiated individually.