track2.name closed

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
pm me for new shop huge .. list..
best ever as bulba.. pm me for link

Yes mr. Scotish has good site! It's private though happy to be there! this is good known friend and good stuffs from him always:cool: been workin with him for a while now won't let u down....

Last edited:

Nwoye

Reaction score
Track2.name

he closed temporally coz he don't have more dumps ,thats all

There is a new site for track2.name but I'm not sure how legit so I'm trying to do some hw on it before I spend money plz check out track2-shop.biz don't wanna get ripped I get this from carderpro forum but his rep is not high and he have alot of good comments but mostly from newcomers
Let me know wat u think

kirazzz21

Professional
Reaction score
3 years buy from that place! :( i am not glad :(

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
There is a new site for track2.name but I'm not sure how legit so I'm trying to do some hw on it before I spend money plz check out track2-shop.biz don't wanna get ripped I get this from carderpro forum but his rep is not high and he have alot of good comments but mostly from newcomers
Let me know wat u think

NOOOO its not the real track2 shop!!!! my friend bought stuff from there.... they are total 2 different teams!!!! TRUST ME!...... he saw advert on v.pro. and try. no luck.....THATS no bull!!!!!!

lego2309

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro track2.name never advertises.. so if you see any of that crap not them at all.. i wish they would return hands down best in the game bar none............

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro track2.name never advertises.. so if you see any of that crap not them at all.. i wish they would return hands down best in the game bar none............

there are many shops in market how can we know if any control by track2 team ,cuz this not difficult to make a new site with different server and name

lego2309

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro track2 still has same icq he wont be back for a while.. when u see his dumps and site u will know its him if u were on shop before

faktory

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
when u see his dumps and site u will know its him if u were on shop before

There is a shop that is advertise on other forum that has many if not all +extras feature of track2 old site. I wonder if it new track2

faktory

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
accident double post

Last edited:

asthenic

RIPPER
Reaction score
track2 was reseller for a long time anyways. His site was the most userfriendly and so easy to use and refund / ect.

He bought big bases, but not like guy had some super secret sweet dump supply. He would just buy giant bases and resell them.

Ninja

Reaction score
Yes.
Everyone who wants to be ripped.

Closed.