Hazardowo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I am looking for two people to work for me. I will share my methods in exchange for 50% of the profits. Why only two people? To get it under control .... don't try to cheat me :) Why am I doing this? Since I'm fed up with sitting for hours every day in front of the computer and watching my life slip away, I need people to do the job for me (brutal truth). Don't expect to earn a lot of money right away, you need to earn my trust first.

You can be a noob, although I would prefer someone with experience, but it's not a prerequisite. The most important thing is diligence and honesty towards me :)

let's make some fu*king money ! This is your chance to become a carder;)

Aloha

Hazardowo

BANNED
Reaction score
I am looking for a Skrill payout partner. I will teach you my methods in return for 50% of the profit. Guaranteed $ 500 per day. I can teach you to earn really big money, you just have to be honest with me at all times. Send me PM or Tg @ShadowCc

tauro29

Carder
Reaction score
Señores administradores ese usuario es un estafador, habéis estado en otros foros con el mismo mensaje. Lo contacté una vez y me estafó, me hizo comprar cc fullz, omitir skrill y te envía a comprar a algunos proveedores que son sus aliados. Tengo pruebas de cómo empiezan.

tauro29

Carder
Reaction score
Gentlemen administrators that user is a scammer, you have been in other forums with the same message. I contacted him once and he scammed me, he made me buy cc fullz, bypass skrill and he sends you to buy from some suppliers that are his allies. I have proof of how they start.

nightlogs

BANNED
Reaction score
Best PROVIDING Dumps with Pin,Tracks 1&2 Bin 101-Fullz info ATM Pin Skimmed

Sell Credit Cards (CC,CVV,CCV) All Country 100% fresh with high balance.
(United States,Australia,Canada,France,United
Kingdom,Spain,Italy,Indonesia,Germany,Norway,Denmark
Brazil,Sweden,New Zealand,Ireland,Switzerland,Turkey,Belgium,Japan,Mexico,Netherlands,India,Finland
South Africa,South Korea,Greece,Singapore,Reunion,Saudi Arabia,Guadeloupe).
Sell US + UK + AU + CA + FR + ITALY + ASIAN + GERMANY CC Fullz info
Sell Dumps Cards.
Sell CVV Full Information (Name/Address/SSN/Dob/DL/City/State/Zipcode/phone...)

Telegram:mad:nightlogs523
Telegram: @legitdealer212