Stuff carding - PayPal logs

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
Today I will show you how to interact with PayPal logs. I'll drive it to the Grailed store. In this post, I will not use card slang, so that even people who are far from this craft can understand everything.
The first thing we need to do is get the logs. You can get them by distributing your personal stiller, or buy them on shadow forums from log sellers. The logs must PayPal. After you have extracted the log, you need to open it on your computer. It looks something like this:

a048af993a0c6850df1a5.png

I go to the folder:

8bd1d104b1863bfec2c18.png

I open the text file with cookies and start searching PayPal:

fdd686f098030a9c6b6d9.png

I want to note that to interact with the Grailed store, you need at least 10 lines of cookies, if there are fewer of them, then you don't need to send this log there.

The second point is how to adapt to a real cardholder. There is no need to adjust to it by ZIP code and IP address. In general, there is enough country. Personally, I adapt to the city of the cardholder, but if I can't find the city, then I can find the capital of the country where the cardholder lives. In this case, I got the cardholder from Australia specifically from this log. I think everything is clear to you at this point.

99cacad093ce9bf44734a.png

I connect the proxy, connect the whole thing with Proxyfier, and launch the FirefoxPortable browser. Next, I make sure that I linked my proxy to lisa. I go to whoer, then see if I'm doing well:

6470cfe7e38e8a6edfe7b.png

I see that everything is fine with me, I have Australia. After that, I clear my browser history and import cookies to it.

Now I'm getting to work. I log in to
PayPal:

27a39f92a252f4703bbfa.png

The picture that I immediately see here is that my login is displayed here that I did not enter, it is saved here by cookies. This situation will haunt you constantly after importing cookies, which is great. The username is displayed if you have more than 10 lines of cookies, but if you have less than 10 lines of cookies, the username will not be displayed. In this case, you will need to enter it yourself. If you have more than 10in cookies, but for some reason your username is not displayed, then I recommend clearing your browser history again and re- cookies, because they may have been imported crookedly.

I would also like to note that you need to enter your username and password manually.In general, everything that we do at
PayPal is done exclusively by hand, and we do not copy - paste it in any way.

I enter my password and log in:

37833ce98b60e25e6a141.png

I went in:

b2ae49097adf1a0a9e957.png

I can immediately see the cardholder's previous transactions here, as well as the fact that a debit card is linked here. This is good, because when payingwithorVisa, after I do all the dirt, I can log in to my account and delete it completely, so that the real cardholder can not go to it and cancel my transfer by breaking off all the raspberries for me., but, then when payingI won't be able to delete my account a within two days.These are the rules of the service.

Now I'll go directly to the Grailed store. I already have everything ready in advance. Email address for registration under the store and drop on which I will beat under buyer:

a8aa7c3d77b11e04141ba.png

I bought my email address in advance. I go to the Grailed website and log in:

b0394e1010b0e2e636a58.png

I have already registered in advance, but in your case it will be necessary to do so. I successfully logged in. Right now I'm going to drive in adidas yeezy boost, they fly away very quickly. I enter them in the search:

0fe78415ce1215a84261c.png

There are filters on the left side of the site. You need to use them without fail:

cefbcfed430f01656bc91.png

The first thing you should pay attention to is Condition:

beec88bcc0a8e16b90fd1.png

This is the condition of running shoes. I click new and only new. Since here clothes are sold both used and new. Click new:

f5715654b60d848a5b5b0.png

The second thing to pay attention to is the price:

be9bbb42fdd3d4cba7c92.png

I recommend entering the first transactions in the range of about $ 300-350, not higher, even if I see that I now have 16 lines of cookies with a very good PayPal with transactions account. The first transaction must be specifically in this price range, not higher, otherwise it may fly off. After you make the first purchase for $ 300, you can already raise, drove in for $ 300, then drive in for$ 400 and so on rolled up to $ 500, until the bank card is milked to the bottom, over $ 500 I do not recommend anyone to drive anything here at all. It is better to drive in 2-3 times for$ 300-500 and the probability that you will pass the drive-in will be high, than you try to buy for $ 700-1000 and you will most likely not pass the payment, but in principle you can try to drive in more expensive, this also sometimes flies in.

Next, what I open here from the filters is
b7713639ab2497cc56b98.png

Specifically, my drop is currently located in the United States, so I choose the United States filter. As I put all this down, I see suggestions:

32d3e22a0a07024ccf1b9.png

b552171c1b9e887db5c76.png

Now I need to sort normal sellers, find exactly those who will be suitable for me as much as possible. Grailed not guarantee that everything original is sold here, there are just a huge number of different sellers who sell their goods. Therefore, there may be black resellers on the site, that is, those people who sell a high-quality fake under the guise of an original product. I'm not interested in that at all. I need the original, so now I will need to sort everything out and I will show you exactly how it is done.

Open everything in advance at your prices, look at the list of sneakers, choose which ones suit you, open 10 pieces for yourself, and then choose. For example, I will now open the first available ones:

a71438ca1760030a17942.png

Here I pay attention to the seller's reputation and reviews:

e592b65fb00db031f13b0.png

36 clicks of ratings and 15 feedbacks. Immediately I hit the perfect option. I do not recommend driving in products from sellers without a rating, because this seller can simply push you a fake and here I think everything is clear. Also, I don't recommend that sellers with a small reputation get 2-3 stars and almost no reviews, because this , he is not so active in trading., I ask the seller to send sneakers, and he writes to me that he suspects me of being a fraudster and refuses to send me sneakers.

Let's look through more sellers of these sneakers:

6ddbfafd1f2c8d7a1d751.png

Here I see that there is no reputation at all, so it may be a fake.

Or here. Next Seller:

63984019f4444a8c900df.png

This is what I wrote to you about. The seller seems to have some kind of reputation, but the probability that now a person can immediately respond to you and you will agree with him that he will send you sneakers today is very small. A person is unlikely to conduct active trade here, he is new here, so we cut it off. The ideal option is here:

47d87ae4d9ea95f8f94ff.png

I choose these sneakers. Click PURCHASE:

09ac1e1e5fbc95948c940.png

I'm going to pay for it:

b1f93ed81acfe01472f7a.png

I get a window like this:

7108bd89875a0d959890f.png

I'm not paying for it yet. I go to the text file with logs and find data from the cardholder's email address:

70d05f40348fa384c8653.png

I need to get to the email address that my account is linked to, so that after I make a payment, I can clear messages in the mail about what was sent from my account. After all, if the cardholder sees this, they will not be happy about it. I think you understand this yourself, there is no need to explain anything here.

I enter the data manually:

a89cceb4e83933566321b.png

In my case, I got mail. I'll log in to:

da503f03762efa3ee4c28.png

After that, I go back to the payment tab and click Pay Now:

78a67484a79981edd489c.png

After that, I see the order:

bf8a3b109b3444d9c4d5d.png

He doesn't really tell me much. What is really important to me here is to click on the icon of my account, and then the Message:

6e1e33c3a5db1afeb95aa.png

After that, I see that my order failed, meaning that the payment hasn't passed yet:

074498e918fb2f9a7274b.png

There are two reasons for this. The first is that the money has not yet been debited. The second thing is that there simply wasn't enough money on the card. If I don't see that an order has passed here, then I go to the Transactions and see what I have there. If there is not enough money on the card, then Payment Failed:

0cecada56530dc7dc93df.png

If you do not have enough money, then try to buy sneakers a little cheaper. Specifically, I got caught on the cardholder of some rogue.

Lowering the price list in the product search that I want to enter:

7128ad834839135c464dc.png

After that, I look for a cheaper product and try again. Again, using all the filters, I find a suitable seller.

I'll also go to the mail tab:

c91f98c14638fff84ca21.png

After I tried to make a purchase, a message was sent to the cardholder's email address and I need to delete it immediately. All messages that fall on the mail must be cleaned immediately, so as not to get burned at such a small moment.

Then I went shopping and found cheaper sneakers. Making attempt number two:

dfdfaf40c65a7be720bc3.png

I click Pay Now:

c50d6870ea71865ed8b47.png

After payment, I go back to the Message tab. Now I can see what I received Confirmed, meaning the payment was debited:

5fa63f183b1a2b60a5ccb.png

Everything is wonderful and healthy. Specifically in my case, I was convinced on the first purchase that the card holder is a beggar and he simply does not have any money. The only thing I can do right now is clear my email, delete my PayPal and unsubscribe from the seller to send my sneakers to me today, here and now. In your case, if everything passes the first time and you get[B ]Confirmed[/B], then you simply delete messages in the mail, clean your tracks instantly, go and buy sneakers further, you can increase the amount, but not significantly, no more than$100. They were driven in, and again the same. Beat to failure, until the card refuses you, 5-6 transactions happened to me in a row, that is, 5-6 items from 1 log can be pulled out, as long as there was money on the card.

Deleting a message from mail:

6d841fce1bb1b17c13125.png

Now I need to write a message to the seller, which I do. I click REPLY:

28dba35166a512af86579.png

And I write a message:

ad71db231dc37b73b7bce.png

I wrote to him that it was my boyfriend's birthday and asked him to send the parcel today, as it is very important for me, and said that I would leave him a good review for this. The seller will meet them halfway, because their reputation is very important for them. My phrase is as working and simple as possible. You can also come up with your own.

When the seller responds to you, a red circle on the icon with a little man will light up here:

570ed9f9811adab892470.png

But it doesn't always light up, so just refresh the page to make sure you get a response. You have entered and don't collapse your VM until the seller responds, refresh the page every 10-20 minutes and just wait for a response. As a rule, they will write you something that they can only send tomorrow, because Americans are a little lazy people and it is easier for them to write that they will do it tomorrow than they will get up and go right now, but your task specifically is to convince them to go and do it right now. This is not difficult at all, as a rule, they all agree.

You also do not want to work on Saturdays and Sundays, because they may not be sent on the same day, we only drive in from Monday to Friday, and then, I will say this, give or take a dubious day, because not all sellers have the opportunity to send even on Friday, ideally on Monday to Thursday.

Now I go to my PayPal account to delete it. I see my last transaction, and here it is:

f13166b447e75f4763c26.png

And immediately from this follows such an interesting fact. Grailed is an immortal carding shop. Why am I so sure? The answer lies specifically in the transaction above.

This store simply can't be anti-fraud. Here, funds are debited not by payment to the store, but directly to the seller. Here is such a curious fact, so those
Grailed particularly skilled in carding know about Grailed. I often go to Grailed, because here you can squeeze out a decent amount of goods even in one day, besides, this store is indestructible, you can drive here indefinitely. I do not know how this can be fixed at all by the creators of the site, based on the logic of nothing.

jack112

Professional
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

The first thing we need to do is get the logs. You can get them by distributing your personal stiller, or buy them on shadow forums from log sellers. The logs must PayPal. After you have extracted the log, you need to open it on your computer. It looks something like this:

a048af993a0c6850df1a5.png

I go to the folder:

8bd1d104b1863bfec2c18.png

I open the text file with cookies and start searching PayPal:

fdd686f098030a9c6b6d9.png

I want to note that to interact with the Grailed store, you need at least 10 lines of cookies, if there are fewer of them, then you don't need to send this log there.

The second point is how to adapt to a real cardholder. There is no need to adjust to it by ZIP code and IP address. In general, there is enough country. Personally, I adapt to the city of the cardholder, but if I can't find the city, then I can find the capital of the country where the cardholder lives. In this case, I got the cardholder from Australia specifically from this log. I think everything is clear to you at this point.

99cacad093ce9bf44734a.png

I connect the proxy, connect the whole thing with Proxyfier, and launch the FirefoxPortable browser. Next, I make sure that I linked my proxy to lisa. I go to whoer, then see if I'm doing well:

6470cfe7e38e8a6edfe7b.png

I see that everything is fine with me, I have Australia. After that, I clear my browser history and import cookies to it.

Now I'm getting to work. I log in to
PayPal:

27a39f92a252f4703bbfa.png

The picture that I immediately see here is that my login is displayed here that I did not enter, it is saved here by cookies. This situation will haunt you constantly after importing cookies, which is great. The username is displayed if you have more than 10 lines of cookies, but if you have less than 10 lines of cookies, the username will not be displayed. In this case, you will need to enter it yourself. If you have more than 10in cookies, but for some reason your username is not displayed, then I recommend clearing your browser history again and re- cookies, because they may have been imported crookedly.

I would also like to note that you need to enter your username and password manually.In general, everything that we do at
PayPal is done exclusively by hand, and we do not copy - paste it in any way.

I enter my password and log in:

37833ce98b60e25e6a141.png

I went in:

b2ae49097adf1a0a9e957.png

I can immediately see the cardholder's previous transactions here, as well as the fact that a debit card is linked here. This is good, because when payingwithorVisa, after I do all the dirt, I can log in to my account and delete it completely, so that the real cardholder can not go to it and cancel my transfer by breaking off all the raspberries for me., but, then when payingI won't be able to delete my account a within two days.These are the rules of the service.

Now I'll go directly to the Grailed store. I already have everything ready in advance. Email address for registration under the store and drop on which I will beat under buyer:

a8aa7c3d77b11e04141ba.png

I bought my email address in advance. I go to the Grailed website and log in:

b0394e1010b0e2e636a58.png

I have already registered in advance, but in your case it will be necessary to do so. I successfully logged in. Right now I'm going to drive in adidas yeezy boost, they fly away very quickly. I enter them in the search:

0fe78415ce1215a84261c.png

There are filters on the left side of the site. You need to use them without fail:

cefbcfed430f01656bc91.png

The first thing you should pay attention to is Condition:

beec88bcc0a8e16b90fd1.png

This is the condition of running shoes. I click new and only new. Since here clothes are sold both used and new. Click new:

f5715654b60d848a5b5b0.png

The second thing to pay attention to is the price:

be9bbb42fdd3d4cba7c92.png

I recommend entering the first transactions in the range of about $ 300-350, not higher, even if I see that I now have 16 lines of cookies with a very good PayPal with transactions account. The first transaction must be specifically in this price range, not higher, otherwise it may fly off. After you make the first purchase for $ 300, you can already raise, drove in for $ 300, then drive in for$ 400 and so on rolled up to $ 500, until the bank card is milked to the bottom, over $ 500 I do not recommend anyone to drive anything here at all. It is better to drive in 2-3 times for$ 300-500 and the probability that you will pass the drive-in will be high, than you try to buy for $ 700-1000 and you will most likely not pass the payment, but in principle you can try to drive in more expensive, this also sometimes flies in.

Next, what I open here from the filters is
b7713639ab2497cc56b98.png

Specifically, my drop is currently located in the United States, so I choose the United States filter. As I put all this down, I see suggestions:

32d3e22a0a07024ccf1b9.png

b552171c1b9e887db5c76.png

Now I need to sort normal sellers, find exactly those who will be suitable for me as much as possible. Grailed not guarantee that everything original is sold here, there are just a huge number of different sellers who sell their goods. Therefore, there may be black resellers on the site, that is, those people who sell a high-quality fake under the guise of an original product. I'm not interested in that at all. I need the original, so now I will need to sort everything out and I will show you exactly how it is done.

Open everything in advance at your prices, look at the list of sneakers, choose which ones suit you, open 10 pieces for yourself, and then choose. For example, I will now open the first available ones:

a71438ca1760030a17942.png

Here I pay attention to the seller's reputation and reviews:

e592b65fb00db031f13b0.png

36 clicks of ratings and 15 feedbacks. Immediately I hit the perfect option. I do not recommend driving in products from sellers without a rating, because this seller can simply push you a fake and here I think everything is clear. Also, I don't recommend that sellers with a small reputation get 2-3 stars and almost no reviews, because this , he is not so active in trading., I ask the seller to send sneakers, and he writes to me that he suspects me of being a fraudster and refuses to send me sneakers.

Let's look through more sellers of these sneakers:

6ddbfafd1f2c8d7a1d751.png

Here I see that there is no reputation at all, so it may be a fake.

Or here. Next Seller:

63984019f4444a8c900df.png

This is what I wrote to you about. The seller seems to have some kind of reputation, but the probability that now a person can immediately respond to you and you will agree with him that he will send you sneakers today is very small. A person is unlikely to conduct active trade here, he is new here, so we cut it off. The ideal option is here:

47d87ae4d9ea95f8f94ff.png

I choose these sneakers. Click PURCHASE:

09ac1e1e5fbc95948c940.png

I'm going to pay for it:

b1f93ed81acfe01472f7a.png

I get a window like this:

7108bd89875a0d959890f.png

I'm not paying for it yet. I go to the text file with logs and find data from the cardholder's email address:

70d05f40348fa384c8653.png

I need to get to the email address that my account is linked to, so that after I make a payment, I can clear messages in the mail about what was sent from my account. After all, if the cardholder sees this, they will not be happy about it. I think you understand this yourself, there is no need to explain anything here.

I enter the data manually:

a89cceb4e83933566321b.png

In my case, I got mail. I'll log in to:

da503f03762efa3ee4c28.png

After that, I go back to the payment tab and click Pay Now:

78a67484a79981edd489c.png

After that, I see the order:

bf8a3b109b3444d9c4d5d.png

He doesn't really tell me much. What is really important to me here is to click on the icon of my account, and then the Message:

6e1e33c3a5db1afeb95aa.png

After that, I see that my order failed, meaning that the payment hasn't passed yet:

074498e918fb2f9a7274b.png

There are two reasons for this. The first is that the money has not yet been debited. The second thing is that there simply wasn't enough money on the card. If I don't see that an order has passed here, then I go to the Transactions and see what I have there. If there is not enough money on the card, then Payment Failed:

0cecada56530dc7dc93df.png

If you do not have enough money, then try to buy sneakers a little cheaper. Specifically, I got caught on the cardholder of some rogue.

Lowering the price list in the product search that I want to enter:

7128ad834839135c464dc.png

After that, I look for a cheaper product and try again. Again, using all the filters, I find a suitable seller.

I'll also go to the mail tab:

c91f98c14638fff84ca21.png

After I tried to make a purchase, a message was sent to the cardholder's email address and I need to delete it immediately. All messages that fall on the mail must be cleaned immediately, so as not to get burned at such a small moment.

Then I went shopping and found cheaper sneakers. Making attempt number two:

dfdfaf40c65a7be720bc3.png

I click Pay Now:

c50d6870ea71865ed8b47.png

After payment, I go back to the Message tab. Now I can see what I received Confirmed, meaning the payment was debited:

5fa63f183b1a2b60a5ccb.png

Everything is wonderful and healthy. Specifically in my case, I was convinced on the first purchase that the card holder is a beggar and he simply does not have any money. The only thing I can do right now is clear my email, delete my PayPal and unsubscribe from the seller to send my sneakers to me today, here and now. In your case, if everything passes the first time and you get[B ]Confirmed[/B], then you simply delete messages in the mail, clean your tracks instantly, go and buy sneakers further, you can increase the amount, but not significantly, no more than$100. They were driven in, and again the same. Beat to failure, until the card refuses you, 5-6 transactions happened to me in a row, that is, 5-6 items from 1 log can be pulled out, as long as there was money on the card.

Deleting a message from mail:

6d841fce1bb1b17c13125.png

Now I need to write a message to the seller, which I do. I click REPLY:

28dba35166a512af86579.png

And I write a message:

ad71db231dc37b73b7bce.png

I wrote to him that it was my boyfriend's birthday and asked him to send the parcel today, as it is very important for me, and said that I would leave him a good review for this. The seller will meet them halfway, because their reputation is very important for them. My phrase is as working and simple as possible. You can also come up with your own.

When the seller responds to you, a red circle on the icon with a little man will light up here:

570ed9f9811adab892470.png

But it doesn't always light up, so just refresh the page to make sure you get a response. You have entered and don't collapse your VM until the seller responds, refresh the page every 10-20 minutes and just wait for a response. As a rule, they will write you something that they can only send tomorrow, because Americans are a little lazy people and it is easier for them to write that they will do it tomorrow than they will get up and go right now, but your task specifically is to convince them to go and do it right now. This is not difficult at all, as a rule, they all agree.

You also do not want to work on Saturdays and Sundays, because they may not be sent on the same day, we only drive in from Monday to Friday, and then, I will say this, give or take a dubious day, because not all sellers have the opportunity to send even on Friday, ideally on Monday to Thursday.

Now I go to my PayPal account to delete it. I see my last transaction, and here it is:

f13166b447e75f4763c26.png

And immediately from this follows such an interesting fact. Grailed is an immortal carding shop. Why am I so sure? The answer lies specifically in the transaction above.

This store simply can't be anti-fraud. Here, funds are debited not by payment to the store, but directly to the seller. Here is such a curious fact, so those
Grailed particularly skilled in carding know about Grailed. I often go to Grailed, because here you can squeeze out a decent amount of goods even in one day, besides, this store is indestructible, you can drive here indefinitely. I do not know how this can be fixed at all by the creators of the site, based on the logic of nothing.
To be clear @Lord777 the main tools to buy is paypal log of a country and cc of same country to work with?