Spoofing numbers for banks

bendahara1

Carder
Reaction score
I would like to ask,

How do you guys spoof numbers for calling banks. For example for checking balances or COB, each time I use a VOIP number, the card dies.

Most call spoofing companies I tried either flags my account or block it when I tried to call 1800 numbers.

Any solutions?

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score

Spoofing a phone number when making a call​

Now I will briefly tell you what this topic is about.

You will be able to make calls from unknown numbers for free, as well as call yourself or the number that you link. You can call from any number, be it +19777777777 or +19999999999, or +19000000000

Disadvantages:

1. When typing to yourself the main thing is that the first one would be the number +1, and then it doesn't matter.

2. Anonymity only consists in replacing the phone number. The voice doesn't change (But this is a 5-minute task: it won't take long to download the program and set up any voice for yourself)

P.S. I Forgot to clarify that just like in that topic, if you call from a number that is already scored in contacts, it will be displayed as it is scored in contacts.

In general, the theme itself:

This is the most budget-friendly option, as you will be able to call absolutely for free, and when you register, you will be given free money (about $ 1 on the site it is called) (for 1 minute of conversation, it takes either $ 0.1 y or $ 0.01. Since I didn't do it yet, I don't remember exactly. You can also change the tariff and spend less.

When you register on the site and link your phone number (in General, any of your own does not matter), you will be given 1 ye.

When they end, you just create a new account and link the phone number again, but the same one will not work, you need to use a free number to receive an SMS code or on some website.

The site itself is HERE

1. Regress

2. We Link any phone number, even the left one

3. To make a call from an unknown number, you need to go here to the AOH tab

4. Click the Hide phone number check box

5. DONE!!!

Also there you can set up a tariff, that is, from which number to make a call to someone. Pricing from $0.006 to $2.53 per MINUTE

How do I make a call?

You can at least make a call from the browser HERE

You can use the app's data:

Iphone: AdoreSIPclient

Android: cSIPsimple

PC: web/sip-client or you can take as I SIP Killer swings it without problems and does not require installation!

For example, I'll take AdoreSIPclient (swings in the AppStore)

ENTER THE DATA SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

USERNAME: LIKE ON THE SITE WHEN REGISTERING.

PASSWORD: LIKE ON THE SITE WHEN REGISTERING.

Next, just enter the number you want to call, and rejoice))

And also about how to call yourself or the number that you will link from different numbers like +19999999999.

In general, go HERE

In the first window, enter the linked phone number (it is entered there automatically)

In the second one, enter the number you want to make the call from. And if this number is already recorded in contacts, then it will appear like it's calling you.

And by the way, about changing your voice. We download a program for changing the voice similar to MorphVOX Pro (already merged on the channel), specify there which program we want to change the voice for, configure the voice and rejoice.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score

Phone number spoofing for the youngest users​

In this case, spoofing is spoofing of the caller ID, a practice in which the telephone network indicates to the recipient of a call that the sender of the call is a different station from the true sender's station. This may cause the caller ID display to display a different phone number than the phone number from which the call was made.

I think everyone has heard about phone number spoofing. In fact, this is easier than it seems, and you don't need to be a Telecom operator or configure Asterisk to do this. You just need to show a little ingenuity.

There are situations that we need to call somewhere and that our interlocutor has lost the phone that we need.

And so let's start what we need:
1) Dialer for Windows X-Lite can be downloaded here or Twinkle if you use Linux, it is installed out of the box.
2) Socks.
3) Sip service, here you can Google your own, but I'll show you an example callwithus.com, also well-established narayana or sip24.pw
4) Temporary mail, I use it temp-mail.org

And so we switch to callwithus.com with SOC enabled, we take the data on the left, and use one-time mail.

Then we go to My Account with the data that came from the soap and throw money through bitcoin, you don't need to throw a lot,$ 10 is more than enough.

Now take the data for X-Lite in the VoIP Accounts tab. Launch X-Lite, go to the SIP Account and register there:
User ID = @CALLWITHUSUSERNAME@
Domain = sip.callwithus.com
Password = @CALLWITHUS
PASSWORD@
All X-Lite is ready to make calls. You can check the connection to the server by dialing the test number 3246. When making calls, use a VPN. don't call directly.

It remains to set the country where we will call and the phone number.
Go to the SPEED DIAL tab and select Select dialing rule: Russia (if in Russia) or 0 for long distance, 00 for International. Replace 0 with country code 44 (if England).
Then the most interesting thing will happen and this will have to be done every time we want to change the number.
Go to the ADD CALLER ID tab, click on ADD CALLER ID against our VoIP Account and write +17183766466, do true. This will be our fake number. As you guessed, it can be anything.

Now we dial any number and +17183766466 will appear on the other end. If you need to make a different number, change ADD CALLER ID and that's it.

It's as simple as that.