Some questions about real carding!

Ilovecards123

Reaction score
Hello, I've seen a lot of different forums but this one definitely stands from the others, as you can see you are not bombarded with all the ads and stuff just like on the other forums. Also I've seen that a lot of people are so helpful here so I came to ask just some beginner questions.

Most important ones are:
1. Do I need chip blanks or normal ones will be just fine? I'm asking because I've heard that on some ATM's you can't cashout without the chip, is that true?
2. All I need for real life carding is msr605x and dumps with the pin, what about the program? There is program with the msr605x machine, but are there any better, because I've seen a lot of them here.
3. What about the safety? I've seen a lot of people just going to the ATM's and getting the money, like what about the cameras? Are they stupid? Or I'm just overthinking. I was pretty sure that the best option of making the cashout was going to the ATM at night with the mask on and of course avoiding as much cameras as possible.
4. What is this HID Global OMNIKEY? A lot of people buys it with the msr605x but is that necessary?
5. Do I need non vbv cards for real carding? Or I can just use every card?

Thanks for reading! :)
(I've posted the same questions on beginner questions, hope you don't mind mods!)

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
Hello, I've seen a lot of different forums but this one definitely stands from the others, as you can see you are not bombarded with all the ads and stuff just like on the other forums. Also I've seen that a lot of people are so helpful here so I came to ask just some beginner questions.
Hello. This forum is one of the best and is not littered with fraudulent advertising and heavy banners. Here many guys help each other and really answer questions. Many carders share useful tips and give practical recommendations.

1. Do I need chip blanks or normal ones will be just fine? I'm asking because I've heard that on some ATM's you can't cashout without the chip, is that true?
There are very few ATMs left whose software does not require a chip, but they do exist. Therefore, if possible, it is best to purchase Java cards (empty white plastic blank) with a chip.

2. All I need for real life carding is msr605x and dumps with the pin, what about the program? There is program with the msr605x machine, but are there any better, because I've seen a lot of them here.
In addition to the card reader and tracks 1 and 2 with a pin, you will need software, which can be downloaded here:

3. What about the safety? I've seen a lot of people just going to the ATM's and getting the money, like what about the cameras? Are they stupid? Or I'm just overthinking. I was pretty sure that the best option of making the cashout was going to the ATM at night with the mask on and of course avoiding as much cameras as possible.
Yes, you are right, it is best to send cash to a drop - a dummy person who does not know you, but can safely transfer the money.
If you plan to go to ATMs yourself, do not forget to take precautions - wear a mask on your face and a baseball cap on your head.

4. What is this HID Global OMNIKEY? A lot of people buys it with the msr605x but is that necessary?
There is no need to buy this card reader if you already have an MSR.

5. Do I need non vbv cards for real carding? Or I can just use every card?
You can use any valid cards; it is not necessary to buy and write down non-vbv cards.
The main thing is that your cards must be without a region lock, that is, so that you can cash them in your country.

Ilovecards123

Reaction score
Hello. This forum is one of the best and is not littered with fraudulent advertising and heavy banners. Here many guys help each other and really answer questions. Many carders share useful tips and give practical recommendations.

There are very few ATMs left whose software does not require a chip, but they do exist. Therefore, if possible, it is best to purchase Java cards (empty white plastic blank) with a chip.

In addition to the card reader and tracks 1 and 2 with a pin, you will need software, which can be downloaded here:

Yes, you are right, it is best to send cash to a drop - a dummy person who does not know you, but can safely transfer the money.
If you plan to go to ATMs yourself, do not forget to take precautions - wear a mask on your face and a baseball cap on your head.

There is no need to buy this card reader if you already have an MSR.

You can use any valid cards; it is not necessary to buy and write down non-vbv cards.
The main thing is that your cards must be without a region lock, that is, so that you can cash them in your country.
Wow, thank you very much for such detailed answers! This forum is really great, wish me luck!