ZoneCarder007

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@ZoneCarder007
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
1: Get High Balanced Cards
* Get a NON-VBV card for only few $$$.

2: Create Free Anti-Detect Browser
* Download Mozilla Firefox.
* Install PeyTy Extension & change the profile everytime you buy. (Spoof Device Identity)
* Install Disable WEBRTC extension and activate it. (Prevent IP Leaking)
* Install uBlock Origin. (Block Trackers)
* Install FoxyProxy. (IP Changer)
3: Change IP Like a PRO Carder
- For the best results I recommend using a residential Socks5 IP that match Card Owner's ZIP code.
* Get a Static Residential IP Socks5 (iproyal.com, geonode.com, piaproxy.com, etc) and paste the proxy into FoxyProxy.
* Go to ip-score.com and chceck your IP score.
* How to get 100/100 Score:
-Change your device's timezone to IP timezone (Browser Restart required)
-IP blacklisted = Change IP
-DNS leak = Make sure your proxy use it's own DNS (Search Google How)
NOTES
-Keep that card for another method, buy new card, change IP and try again.
http://ip-score.com
4: Find Cardable Products using Google Dorks
-To improve your privacy you should buy digital products to resell like E-sim, Gift Cards, Accounts, Game Items, Game Balances, etc.
-Or you can go for iPhone 14 Pro and ship it to your fake location.

* Search on Google: Inrul:.myshopify.com product_name (Example: inurl:.myshopify.com iPhone 14 Pro)
* Choose a shopify website (Works only on stores with Shop Pay activated) and place order on chosen product.
* For Digital Products paste CC holder address and create your own email with cc holder name if needed.
* Don't Copy Paste Card details, write them then buy product.
* Order Placed: Image
5: Monetize the product
-Depending on the product that you ordered you can resell it on online marketplaces, pawn shops or use them yourself.
-Ask google the fastest way to resell your product.

Donations:

₿TC Wallet Address : bc1q00ggz7t3t302rusflddrer0fc80pckdxlze5kn

Personal Contact Info:

Discord: #zonecarder007

Cander

Carder
Reaction score

* Install PeyTy Extension & change the profile everytime you buy. (Spoof Device Identity)
- For the best results I recommend using a residential Socks5 IP that match Card Owner's ZIP code.
* Get a Static Residential IP Socks5 (iproyal.com, geonode.com, piaproxy.com, etc) and paste the proxy into FoxyProxy.
NOTES
-To improve your privacy you should buy digital products to resell like E-sim, Gift Cards, Accounts, Game Items, Game Balances, etc.

* Search on Google: Inrul:.myshopify.com product_name (Example: inurl:.myshopify.com iPhone 14 Pro)
* Choose a shopify website (Works only on stores with Shop Pay activated) and place order on chosen product.
* For Digital Products paste CC holder address and create your own email with cc holder name if needed.
-Depending on the product that you ordered you can resell it on online marketplaces, pawn shops or use them yourself.

Donations:

Personal Contact Info:

This is also another copy pasted method from cardmafia...

Consider giving credits to the actual person giving the methods which you dont even know if it works.

ZoneCarder007

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@ZoneCarder007
This is also another copy pasted method from cardmafia...

Consider giving credits to the actual person giving the methods which you dont even know if it works.
I didn’t claim the owner on this particular method either, I only put my contact info there for incase someone needs questions. Ion know why you are mad tho and I don’t even know this was originally from Cardmafia! From now one I will be giving the credits to the rightful owners

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830

NOTES

Donations:

Personal Contact Info:

You can skip step 2 and just download anti-detect browser and use...

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Scam forum

ZoneCarder007

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@ZoneCarder007
Scam forum
@Cander here you go. Someone is even saying that forum is a scam, I have never been on that forum before. All these methods are from a telegram group am in and I will start giving the credit to the telegram group/admin so am not the one rightful owner of all these method

Cander

Carder
Reaction score
@Cander here you go. Someone is even saying that forum is a scam, I have never been on that forum before. All these methods are from a telegram group am in and I will start giving the credit to the telegram group/admin so am not the one rightful owner of all these method
either way its pasted which is my point, you claim you want to help, however after pasting these online methods you ask for donations, what exactly are we donating for? Your copy pasting skills?

Cander

Carder
Reaction score
I didn’t claim the owner on this particular method either, I only put my contact info there for incase someone needs questions. Ion know why you are mad tho and I don’t even know this was originally from Cardmafia! From now one I will be giving the credits to the rightful owners
I understand that but I have seen people like you trying to gain credit by posting free methods, BINS, cardable websites and just paste them from other people so then people by shit from you

ZoneCarder007

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@ZoneCarder007
I understand that but I have seen people like you trying to gain credit by posting free methods, BINS, cardable websites and just paste them from other people so then people by shit from you
Well that’s not me. I never knew this method was from any from other than the telegram I got the method from

ZoneCarder007

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@ZoneCarder007
either way its pasted which is my point, you claim you want to help, however after pasting these online methods you ask for donations, what exactly are we donating for? Your copy pasting skills?
Mind you, I’ve been posting my personal methods too. And I’ve been posting it on other forums which am not going to post. They donate brother. If you are not going to donate. Someone will and I’m not taking money for anything. This just something that you can send from your heart.