sex gang banging

thom crowzz

VIP member
Reaction score
Carder Forced Gang Members to Have Sex to Weed Out Undercover Feds

The mastermind of a carding gang in Georgia devised a novel way for weeding out undercover Feds from his operation — he forced members to have group sex, according to a local police detective who helped bust the ring.

Vikas Yadav, an Indian national who was deported in 2010, recruited other carders and mules through sadomasochism web sites, forcing would-be accomplices to have group sex with other men and women while Yadav videotaped them, according to the Athens Banner-Herald.

“Anyone who wanted in with [Yadav] would have to have three-way sex, either with other men or women, but Vikas had to be involved and he would record it all and save the recordings so he could watch it on his big flatscreen TV,” Athens-Clarke Police Detective Beverly Russell recently revealed to the paper.

more.........

kingpin_paperback.gif

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
What the fuck. I would tell dude I was down, show up, run through some chick real quick, pack up and bail, find the main dude, stalk his ass until I know his movements and get a few dudes and roll his ass for every thing he had.

How stupid of a plan. Dude just wanted to get his dick in another dude. He made the money proper yeah, but im not down with the dick in the ass litteraly just to do some work.

insha'allah

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
lol a dick in a woman ass is alright bro.. my gal loves it

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
Wow that's some shit. Dude is real fucked up. How is that go a weed out feds? Don't they do anything to get there bust? I mean obviously he got caught, not much of a plan. Smh.

Reaction score
If it looks like they are enjoying it when he fucks them in the ass, they are feds. That is how he can tell.

dantehman

Reaction score
no way man. he not do that to weed out feds he do it for his own pleasure watch vid back over and over on lonely nights!

Ninja

Reaction score
Lol.

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
Hey, I have 20 thousand Dumps with the Pin I need cashed. Looking for cashiers.

1. Must have over 5 good rep.
2. Must not be a child or kid. THIS VERY SERIOUS BUSSINESS!
3. Must meet in person to suck and fuck me on video. (Bring camera please)
4. We profit.

(Men need not apply)

Jasonchop

Carder
Reaction score
Hey, I have 20 thousand Dumps with the Pin I need cashed. Looking for cashiers.

1. Must have over 5 good rep.
2. Must not be a child or kid. THIS VERY SERIOUS BUSSINESS!
3. Must meet in person to suck and fuck me on video. (Bring camera please)
4. We profit.

(Men need not apply)

Lmao that's awesome

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score

Last edited: