Selling moneypak

earlkim

Carder
Reaction score
:)) You one of his clones too? People can vouch for me, i accept escrow. Fuck off my thread.

earlkim

Carder
Reaction score
Ripper add me on jabber, tell me to send him code first, i ask him to pm, he has 1 post and no rep. I dont give him first tell him fuck off. Then i find -4 rep about me being ripper in short time.... it's weak strategy pal. Just mind your fkn business.

Admins have been PM'd about untrue rep. Just keep leaving more, see how many clones total that way :)

usa144

Carder
Reaction score
Ripper add me on jabber, tell me to send him code first, i ask him to pm, he has 1 post and no rep. I dont give him first tell him fuck off. Then i find -4 rep about me being ripper in short time.... it's weak strategy pal. Just mind your fkn business.

Admins have been PM'd about untrue rep. Just keep leaving more, see how many clones total that way :)

I think the only ripper here is you.
Oh and btw, speaking of clones, if the person who PM'd you didn't have rep, then why is his so called clones have rep and the account which PM'd you asking for the code didn't have rep? Your theory is weak.

earlkim

Carder
Reaction score
No, you and all your clones are the only rippers or wannabe rippers here. Or maybe even police tactics? TO disprupt code selling... don't worry i don't own locker, i'm not on your priority list cop :)

usa144

Carder
Reaction score
No, you and all your clones are the only rippers or wannabe rippers here. Or maybe even police tactics? TO disprupt code selling... don't worry i don't own locker, i'm not on your priority list cop :)

Moneypak is a top niche targeted by rippers like you. GLWS without going first kiddo.
Cop strategy to what what what?? Hahahaha you crack my balls ripper. Thanks for the laugh, you just made my entire day better.

usa144

Carder
Reaction score
Cya, hope you make some money in this life.

If you doing fraud, have honor among thiefs, if you can't do that, go work at your local mcdonalds. Sorry for blowing away your balloon.

earlkim

Carder
Reaction score
You never spoke with me, why do you post in my thread about being ripper? Why do you try to cause shit?

You put 150$ with ninja i give you codes. Have no problem with that. But you are not interested in buying are you? Just like to cause shit? :)

And no, I am not doing any fraud.

usa144

Carder
Reaction score
I'm simply fed up to my neck with moneypak rippers like you on this forum, its people like you who make legit carders hard to do business.

Joined in 2013 and already selling moneypak. Biggest boldest red flag.
And weren't you calling me a cop just now? And you offer your bogus code to me now? Lol grow up dumb ass.

earlkim

Carder
Reaction score
Hahhaha. You try and try. You are pathetic. Just stop posting in my thread and get a life.

I WILL GO FIRST FOR USERS WITH GOOD REPUTATION HERE.

earlkim

Carder
Reaction score
Mailer daemon: i will give u first

usa144: i wiish death upon your family, long life upon you

earlkim

Carder
Reaction score
Any moderators around?

He is spamming my thread and posting untrue acusations. Also left me feedback from 4 of his clone accounts while not a single one of those people ever dealt with me.

Request deer assignment