[Sell] Private MoneyPak Locker

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
Think about it, the whole reason he's selling this is bc MP is drying up. Last week he was "just selling to one dude and no one new, we are ballin $$$$" this week he's trying to hock his locker bc it isnt making him nearly as much. Why would he want the competition?

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
i lol`d at how u take rep by countin...

I dont get it please explain

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:09 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:08 AM ----------

Think about it, the whole reason he's selling this is bc MP is drying up. Last week he was "just selling to one dude and no one new, we are ballin $$$$" this week he's trying to hock his locker bc it isnt making him nearly as much. Why would he want the competition?

excellent point, couldnt have said it any better

smmy

RIPPER
Reaction score
Depending on your luck (10-40)

Locker only allows 14 digit codes

> anyways I'm not selling anymore ... Say thanks to invisiblepro :)

llllllooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllll 10-40 codes from 1k installs ..... bullshit :))

cincity

Professional
Reaction score
I dont get it please explain

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:09 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:08 AM ----------

excellent point, couldnt have said it any better

rep isnt taken by how many reps u got on ur profile dude....

iK!NG

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I find it funny how the guys who R replying with BS have never even used a locker before.

Depending on several factors you can easily get 10-40 codes.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:54 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:53 PM ----------

Oh well you guys fucked up my sales thread ... Keep going on, I find it amusing :]

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
rep isnt taken by how many reps u got on ur profile dude....

You didn't understand what I was saying correctly. I was meaning the irony of how he was saying 5k isn't worth ripping for his rep. We all know (at least the smarter half of us) that any amount can be ripped for and 5k is a lot of money and to say he wouldn't mess up his rep is for it is what made me lol. Has nothing to do with rep count. You say it doesn't matter but it does, your peers give it to you based on your contributions of information or sales deals you've done so why wouldn't it matter?

Reactions: GNR

GNR

No comments

cincity

Professional
Reaction score
You didn't understand what I was saying correctly. I was meaning the irony of how he was saying 5k isn't worth ripping for his rep. We all know (at least the smarter half of us) that any amount can be ripped for and 5k is a lot of money and to say he wouldn't mess up his rep is for it is what made me lol. Has nothing to do with rep count. You say it doesn't matter but it does, your peers give it to you based on your contributions of information or sales deals you've done so why wouldn't it matter?

u got a point.

moe4me

Carder
Reaction score
I can vouch for King. I haven't bought his locker but I know he's legit. The game might be slow but a good locker is a good locker and if you correct with him, he'll come correct as well.

jurassic

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Why was the seller banned?