Scheme for Overdraft Revolut (2023)

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
I came across one of the boards - I'm sharing it, I haven't been killed yet..

• For a warmed-up account with transactions, get the "Metal" tariff plan for 13.99€

• A couple of small transactions already in the new tariff plan need to

• The essence of the scheme is a refund of the payment there will be no disadvantages on the account - this is one of the functions of the website with a paid tariff plan "Metal" at the end of each transaction, a refund button will appear

* Top up revo for 300€ Make deposits on any exchange by type

• Bybit and others where it is possible to pay Using fiat, you can top up using Iban or directly from the card, you can also make a transaction to where we can withdraw this money and no longer visit this service

• After sending a deposit of 300€, we first withdraw money from the service to which we sent it and receive our 300€

• Next, go to Revolut and make a request for a refund for any of the reasons. It doesn't matter if there is money in the service's balance or not,

* Revolut is obliged to make a refund as this is one of the conditions of the tariff plan for which you pay money After approving the refund, we get another 300€ Then withdraw those 300€ from revo and get 600€ from the initial 300

* There will be no minus sign on your account if you immediately close the account permanently settings - "account" and click on the "close account" button

• And completely close your account

• Similarly, we forget for the service that you have added 300€ to the amount you requested a refund from.