Refund Scam question

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Does anybody have Information about Refund scam methods

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Introduction
Hello, you are already lucky, congratulations, because you are reading this text. I went to this training for six months and only a select few will see it. There will be no fish (loot buttons), there will be a fishing rod. I will help you not to make a ref of a specific product, I will help you refund in principle. You will become a guru, so read carefully.
I want to warn you right away that refund is an art and is developed with experience. Nobody will let you get mountains of free clothes for free, do you understand? We will learn this here.
I want to warn you right away that it is your responsibility to ensure that the material is not leaked. If you throw it to your friends, mom, or try to resell it, then then don't be angry with me for leaking it. EVERYONE IS RESPONSIBLE, UNDERSTAND?
With the help of training, you will be able to receive most of the things for free or make money on it, but only if everything stays between us.
I tried to make the material as structured and concise as possible (as much as possible) so that it would be convenient and pleasant for you to read.
Also, the material is made in such a way that it teaches you not just to refund something specific, but teaches you to understand this art yourself.
Happy reading.

Refund Basics

Security and anonymity.
The first thing to do is buy access to a good VPN. I advise you to make purchases only through it, as you protect yourself from being banned in the event of numerous refs.
You can refund in your own name and you should not be afraid of it, no one will come for you. I will not say that some special anonymity parameters are needed for refund, as in ******* e. For the most part, it all depends on yourself. VPN is a minimum, but there is simply no maximum. You can even order refund parcels for drops, but read about this in the additional information section.

The golden rule of refund.
Now you will learn the main rule of a successful ref, which I developed exclusively from my own experience. 1 ref should be accompanied by 3-5 purchases. Then there will always be 100 percent.
Be that as it may, you can always mix, depending on the accumulated experience. For example, if you ordered $ 500 worth of goods on Asos under ref, then I do not advise you to refund anything or order immediately after this purchase. Make some small purchases after this. In general, from each account, behave like a real buyer. Your behavior should not be in doubt.
And so, the rule applies to all sites - 1 ref = 2-5 products without ref.

SI and Communication Basics
The first thing to remember is that you are an honest customer. You yourself must become confident in this and boldly and impudently bend your line. (after all, in the end, it is not the support employee who makes the decision about the return, but the insurance and sellers) that loses money.
You are angry, offended and saddened, because you did not expect that the product will not meet your expectations in one way or another, or will not come at all. Is that why you opened a dispute?
Do not be afraid to experiment with your mood and psychological profile, but observe certain norms.
First, literacy. An important point. Even in English, try to write as well as possible. Secondly, politeness and calmness. After all, the support employee is not to blame for anything.
Thirdly, be sure that you are completely correct, because the truth is yours.
In addition, study the psychology of the seller and try to minimize their damage (both physical and psychological) as much as possible.
Also, be sure to self-develop in the field of social engineering, it will bear fruit. And you can start with books about SI.

Warming up the account
Many people miss and simply do not talk about this moment in refunds so that they look as beautiful as possible. In order to return on a permanent basis and minimize all risks, you have to behave like a regular customer. What does the average customer do? That's right, orders the goods.
All accounts need to be warmed up. These may be the minimum amounts, but how your chances of refs grow when your rating is more than zero in the support system
Also, in the future it will be easier to argue in a dispute that you have already ordered and the first time everything was fine.
And so, the rule of warming up for me personally is cheap things up to $ 2-3 on Ali, and on sites like Asos - $ 10-20. Well, you yourself should draw conclusions on how best to warm up, but in any case, it is MANDATORY to do it.

How to refund? What is refund?
If you have a budget, then I advise you to divide it into several stores. For example, order at the same time a sports meal in one store, sneakers on the asos and junk in China. It is much more pleasant to refit when you diversify risks and make them minimal.
That is why create a spreadsheet in Excel and keep up-to-date news about your refs there.

How to test a store for the possibility of a refund?
The first thing we do is set free shipping when ordering and see if the track will be given out. If not, then we act according to the golden rule - refaim as a product that did not come.
Be that as it may, a lot of stores now give out tracks. That is why we order a product and wait for it, along the way thinking about how we will refat it and what way to use it.
If you can pay with PayPal in the store, that's good, you can put a plus sign for the store.
Be sure to behave like a regular customer before any orders - climb the pages, add to the wishlist, and so on.

Why did I not give you a fish, but a fishing rod?
Refund is art. Combining Social Engineering, creativity and psychology. When I made the first return - I really couldn't believe it was possible, but it turned out to be easier than I thought.
That is why I want to give you a not stupid scheme, which will be merged tomorrow and it will not work. I want to teach you how to build your circuits. There is a lot of material described here. Take it, combine it, test it and observe.

My failures in refund and what to expect?
Yes, I have had some setbacks in the refund, because support is not always met. That is why do not get lost and do not be disappointed if you were refused once - all the same, you bought what you needed at the price of the goods and did not lose anything, even if you compare it with the same *******.
For example, they didn’t want to send me a few things on aliexpress. Yes, it was with him that I had problems. And I'm sure there are a lot of problems on Alika now.

Basic principles of refund.
- Do not use delivery intermediaries
- Keep statistics
- Use at least vpn
- Rule for every ref 2-3 purchases
- Warm up your account
- Learn and improve your SI skills
- Start small

Where to start? How did you start?
I advise you to start refund with Aliexpress / Dhgate, refund small goods, but if in Europe - then Asos / Amazon. Gradually refit. There is no need to rush anywhere. You have to wait for the parcel for two weeks, but there is nothing to do - in such a case, patience is extremely important.

Refund rules for each site.
Each site has shipping and payment rules. The rules for refunds are usually indicated there. Before ref, be sure to read the rules.

My example of a theme with iPhones or how to invent schemes yourself.
Did you know that refurbished iPhones cannot be sold on aliexpress? But what if you order a normal iPhone and make it look like it's restored? That's the whole secret. In total, it was worth changing the battery in it and filming that the battery was already worn out.

Refunder bases: how to avoid faint?
There is a database of refunders between sellers, in which you can find yourself, and then you may begin to refuse a return.

In this case, you need to:
· change the qiwi wallet
· do not indicate the street, apartment and house (let them just send them to the post office)
· change the spelling of the full name (Nikolay to Nikolai)

China
Reasons for opening a dispute
The main reasons for refunds:
· fake (the most profitable)
· inconsistency with the description
· untraceable package

Fake
For me, the most convenient reason for a ref, since conversations end on the evidence provided.
Also, it is extremely important to look at the reviews with photos, from here we will find out that the goods will come with the logo. However, there may be a logo in the pictures, but a product with a different logo will come, this is also only in our hands, and you can also learn about this from the reviews. The dispute should be focused on the fact that the logo of the goods that came to you differs from the declared one, that you are afraid that it is a fake and that you are very angry, as well as refer to the rules prohibiting the sale of fakes. Thus, you can get it for free from a video card to cowards. The logo is extremely important.
2. Non-working item, wrong size, poor quality, mismatch with description. For these reasons, the ref has a floating% return, but ask for a minimum of 50% of the cost. Do not be impudent and ask for 50% for some small defect. We do everything within the limits of adequacy, if you have a lot of really worthwhile evidence, respectively, you can ask for 100%. It all depends on the specific situation and product.
3. In disputes, never mention "Product damaged" especially if shipping is "AliExpress". Give another reason, for example "Quality problem", now you will understand why.
If you indicate "The goods are damaged", then you will have to run to the post office and ask for documents regarding the transportation of the goods. In some cases, if the product is expensive, you will be asked to notarize the document. Whichever document you receive, you will have to translate it into English. Why do you need this?
The point most likely lies in the fact that it is not the seller who pays for the "Product damaged" jambs, but AliExpress (provided that the delivery is from AliExpress). And of course it is not profitable for them!
4. If the buyer's protection period expires, and your, say, phone is still on the way, then feel free to open a dispute 3 days before the end. Say that "on your page when buying (it is advisable to take a screenshot from the saved product page, you will find out about this later) the deadline is 60 days. I promised my client that the product would arrive on time. He was tired of waiting and bought the product from another person, so I'm losing money. I don't need this product. I'm not going to lose my money and wait forever.
5. The seller did not send the order. After sending the goods, you will receive a tracking number from the seller for tracking. After about 10 days after shipment, the package starts to be tracked. If more than 12 days have passed after sending it, it was not found and the seller cannot explain this, you can return the money back. Aliexpress won't mind.

Inconsistency with description
This is usually partially returned. In general, I do not recommend opening disputes over minor inconsistencies. Inconsistencies should be meaningful to you, because remember that you are a regular customer? Thus, the easiest way to refit power banks and vapes, since there are always inconsistencies with the battery.

How do sellers cheat buyers?
Never close a dispute until you have received a refund. That's from the word never. Don't listen to a sly salesperson.

Methods of searching for goods under ref
In the network, you can find quite a few different ways to search for goods for refunds. In an ordinary search, it will be quite difficult to find the desired product. Here I have given the methods that, in my opinion, are the most effective.
1. Groups VK and in the Telegram. For me, this is the main type of product search. I strongly advise you to follow the links in one browser, and order from another, having already copied the link. For sellers from time to time start firing at links. (Example: Aliexpress under the law [Refund AliExpress], Refund Aliexpress, Aliexpress Refund, Best Refund Aliexpress, Free Aliexpress | Refund, Refund | Bad AliExpress, Bad AliExpress | Refund)
2. Search through Google. In Google, write site: aliexpress (or dhgate) .com the name of the item / brand. Next, go to the "Pictures" section, click on the photo of the desired product and follow the link next to the photo.
3. Search by code words. For this method, you need to use keywords. It’s hard, but you can find something.
4. We are looking for "similar" ones. In general, we go to the page of some faked product and in the recommended or similar a bunch of similar ones.
5. We are looking for a product by the picture through the AliExpress application. You can find many products that interest you in this way.

P.S.
- Never order products from the main pages of aliexpress - there are no chances, mostly.
- Be sure to look at the reviews, this is a great chance to get a free ref.
- Look at the rating of the store. It is desirable that it be low.

How sellers can deceive you
Very often I came across sellers in Chinese stores blatantly lying. They begin to beg to close the dispute and promise to return everything, or they send some fake proofs that their product is original and works.
The main thing in any dispute that we open against any seller is persistence! You are an ordinary buyer who wants to return your honestly earned money, so in no case ever close the dispute and do not listen to the sellers - let the support of Aliexpress decide everything.

Aliexpress

Ratings
Alik has a rating system and, accordingly, the higher your rating, the cooler you are a buyer and, accordingly, you can refund better things.
On the A0 rating, nothing should be refilled. An A1 rating will allow refills for average amounts up to $ 100. A2 and beyond - more serious ratings and support often trusts such customers in most disputes.

Dispute Rules
And so, the first thing is communication. You need to politely and adequately lay out your situation in a dispute, while threatening with something. I often mention that I am a big blogger, throw off some group and say that I will write about how bad they are. In such cases, everything is 100 percent refreshed.
Never close a dispute until the seller has returned the money. And don't listen to him, even if he promises.
Try to collect large evidence bases. Even absolutely unnecessary ones will play the role we need.

Certificates
It's simple. The Chinese do not follow the laws very much, and according to international law, they must have certificates for the sale of this or that product. It's simple.
You will need to ask the seller to send a certificate.
The certificate is valid for exactly one year from the date of signing.
In addition, certificates play a huge role in maintaining the dispute against fake goods.
Let's look at the example of adidas sneakers, which I recently reflowed. Write in support of adidas if they have such sellers. The answer, of course, is no. Then calmly ref, applying evidence.

Account Stores
Accounts can also be purchased for the impatient. Look for good stores on deer.io and read the reviews just

How long will the ref on ali live?
He will live forever and prosper. The only real question is when will schoolchildren stop spoiling the reputation of buyers.

One-day shops
Ali has many so-called one-day shops. They open up, sell a bunch of pali, send it off, and close. What is the plus?
The fact that they are usually already closed when the goods arrived. And according to the law, if you opened a dispute and the seller did not answer, then you will be refunded. In general, in the region of 20 days you will have to wait for your money, but you don't even need to worry about the ref.

DHGATE
I found out about this store about 5 months ago. A friend of mine threw it off to me and said that refs come in very cool there. And when I first tried to buy Kylie Jenner cosmetics (Pal, of course), I did not think that I would be able to refund a whole batch of 30 pieces. By the way, in Russia this brand is very good for resale.
Specifically, I believe that if you start with refs in Chinese stores, then you need to do this with DhGate. What is ref? Almost EVERYTHING in this online store is either a finger or a mismatch. A typical Chinese store that wants to legally cheat people. Well, then we will breed them. The mechanism is simple. To be one hundred percent clean, we order something to warm up the account or skip this item.
Then we buy the goods we already need under ref. We learn English, save the section of the rules that we need (from the site) and wait. As soon as the goods arrived, we open a dispute and do not make any concessions to the impudent Chinese.
By the way, a nice bonus is that on this site you can use all the same black refund methods as with aliexpress. Only here it will be more effective.
For example, a friend of mine ordered a batch of 10 Xiaomi, discreetly pulled out the chargers from the boxes, then packed them. After that, he filmed the unpacking and opened a dispute that there were no charges. He then made a request for Chargeback and received a double refund. Plus I also sold phones. In a month, he made 100k clean on this topic as a liability. How do you like it?
I mean, you have to think with your head and figure out how to make money from a refund, because there are a lot of opportunities. The main thing is that this training has all the materials.
And so, to summarize a little: it is easy to create and link new accounts on Dhgate, it is easy and simple to refund, even in batches, good prices, loyal support and a convenient search engine site.

Other Stores
For other Chinese stores, the same rules apply as described above. Perhaps a Chinese store unfamiliar to anyone will be even more useful for a ref, since there is less competition. Also, the schemes can be tested on two retail giants - Joom and Gearbest.

Conclusion
I would say that aliexpress is a stable platform for refs, and dhgate is something new that can turn into something better or worse.
In any case, there is also joom and Gearbest, which we did not cover, because the process is about the same there Asos.

Western Stores
In general, we got close to the hottest. Asos is our favorite, as I understand it. And I love him very much too. Now I will share with you a couple of suitable methods specifically for asos, I will tell a couple of my stories and draw a general conclusion on this shop.
And so, the first thing I always do is register an account and create the appearance of an ordinary person (if there is an account, it's even better).
As an example, we connect the card to the stick account with the same name. Then on the Asos we simulate activity and choose clothes. I would advise taking up to £ 300 somewhere (15k). Shipping is ordinary UK standard delivery. When we receive the goods, we unnoticeably open the packaging, do everything according to the instructions from the section in the additional info (further) and open the dispute in the PayPal.

Farfetch
Farfetch is Asos, only slightly more expensive. The scheme is extremely simple: we do everything according to the schemes from the Asos. Or we use the scheme so that the parcel arrived empty and we write not support for the porcelain, but in support of PayPal. Just don't go overboard with refs. It can turn your head. Return by return, but you should not try to return goods for tens of thousands of rubles when you have no experience.

Amazon
Everyone wants to refund from Amazon. Of course, this online trading giant confirms all disputes and returns even large sums.
Be that as it may, for the ref from the Amazon, you will need an address in Europe to accept the parcel, since the Amazon does not deliver to Russia. So if you have friends or relatives in Europe - attach them to the topic and use them as drops (it is safe for them)
In most cases, purchases of up to $ 500-600 are refueled unconditionally (in my personal experience).
It is best to do it according to one simple scheme: pay for the purchase through PayPal. If the product arrives without a track number, then we refund immediately due to the fact that the product did not arrive. If there is a track number (unlikely on free shipping), then we use other methods such as the "empty box method" or "spoil the package", which I described on the pages of this manual.
Ref from Amazon is the simplest ref. Even easier than China. Here, no tricks and similar things. Amazon is a retail giant and your hundreds of dollars worth of purchases means nothing to them; An important note - you must trust the recipients of the parcel in Europe.
Also, I named just friends and relatives, because I took intermediary companies into account. You cannot use their services if you want to be successful in refunding.
And so, now to practice. It's better to order with amazon.de, at least that's easier for me.

For a successful ref, only products with the following signatures are suitable:
1) Verkauf durch 'store name' und Versand durch Amazon
2) Verkauf und Versand durch Amazon.
This means that the parcels will pass through the Amazon warehouses and makes the Amazon responsible for your parcel.
Also, the “Prime” checkbox will help you weed out and get more items to return.
Then the goods come to us, we do all the actions with the package according to the situation and are ready to provide evidence. But we write to support in the online chat on the site. We express our obvious dissatisfaction that the parcel arrived in poor condition or empty and that you have been waiting for it for so long and are ready to provide all the evidence. After that, the support in most cases makes an immediate return.

eBay
Everything is simple here - in 99% of cases eBay returns the money and decides in favor of the seller. If you have good SI and English skills, then 100 percent. We use all the same methods described above, trying to push the seller, but it is better to immediately start to push and open a dispute with PayPal.
In fact, the method I describe below can be used in many shops that accept PayPal. This is what he is good at. This is how you need to find stores in which it is not difficult to refit (including this).
eBay is a great referral platform, and most importantly, a large selection.

PayPal
This is our friend. One of the main friends. Elon Musk has created a payment system that is extremely loyal to its customers and literally carries them in his arms.
The main reason why PayPal is trusted is that it has a customer protection program that keeps them safe when shopping for goods. In case of fraud on the part of the seller, for example, if the order did not arrive, came with a marriage or did not match the description on the website of the online store or trading platform, PayPal will return the funds back to the buyer's account.
All this looks very tempting, doesn't it? You can safely shop and not worry about cheating, because if something happens, you will not lose money. Logically, this is so. However, scammers appeared on PayPal who found a way to bypass this security system and successfully deceive people.
The most popular method of deception is bypassing the dispute on sites such as Aliexpress or eBay.
If the buyer has any claims that the goods came of poor quality or did not reach at all, then he opens a dispute in order to get his money back. Scammers offer to complete everything amicably and transfer money not through the trading platform system, but directly through PayPal.
It seems that the situation ended well.
The problem was resolved, you got your money back, the dispute is closed. Do you know what the catch is? The fact that the money went directly through the payment system, bypassing the trading platform, and therefore there is no mention that this is a return for a low-quality product. And nothing prevents the seller from demanding the transferred amount back after a while, explaining that he allegedly transferred it for some product that you did not send him. And some unclean merchants take advantage of this. And you can't do anything about it.
The payment will not accept your explanations about a refund for an undelivered order, but, for example, the same Aliexpress allows you to open a dispute only once. And since you have already closed it, then the problem is considered to be finally solved. You will not be able to claim your money again.
That is why, in order to refit from Western stores and using PayPal, you need to take the place of a typical European / American buyer who purchased something of inadequate quality, or purchased a damaged product. You have to be indignant, whine about wasted time and demand, exactly DEMAND your own, because this is your money.
In the stick, no one even suspects that someone can specifically ref for their own purposes. Social engineering is important in working with PayPal, and it plays a huge role in getting the desired return.

Additional info

Ref-services: what are they and why are they needed?
A rather strange phenomenon in general as referral services - these are services aimed at referrals from certain stores. You order the goods for yourself, then you simply send the necessary data to the person and he refuses the goods to you, for which you give him a percentage.
On average, they charge from 10 to 30 percent for a product.
The sites on which these services work are the same in 99 percent of cases. Precisely because the methods of operation of these services are approximately the same.
It is interesting for us to look at these services from two points of view: in order to ref from their stores on our own, or to order something under ref.
I will not hide, I myself used the services of several ref services and if you are specifically interested in which ones, then write to HP and I will throw you off (I don’t want to advertise)
They refuel mainly from major Western stores like urbanoutfitters, amazon, asos and others.
Specifically, I advise you to watch such services and sometimes check (if the reviews are good) when ordering certain products. But it is better, of course, to do it yourself.

Still a working theme with shoes.
For some, this method will be quite obvious and simple, but nevertheless, it is not less working because of this.

We will need:
- 2 accounts in one or another online store, designed for different people (such as farfetch or asos or paypal, or others. Store6 supporting Paypal)
- Different indexes and different addresses on accounts
- VPN or proxies to work with different accounts.

We will order two identical pairs of shoes (same model, same size) from different sellers on different accounts. Then we just open a dispute, they say, we received two left or two right shoes. It's so easy and simple to shoe sellers, pardon the pun. We repeat the procedure with the second account.

Business for the resale of refunded goods
And so, many asked the question of how to sell goods through aliexpress and build a business on it? Everything is simple here. I advise you to organize the process and keep records of all goods and costs. As soon as the product arrives and you refund it, you need to think about selling.
About selling a product - I advise you to think about it before the arrival of the product in 2-3 days. Immediately set the price below the market price by 20-30 percent. You will immediately begin to receive dozens of calls from various people, I do not advise them to lie where the goods are from, because the ref will cause more confidence;
If the store is Chinese, then you can resell FB, VK, Instagram, eBay.
If the store is western, you can also try other sites like the market.
How to organize ref to stream on alik? You can find a bunch of sales accounts on the net for sale. By purchasing accounts, you can extend the effect of the refund. For example, with a gold account, you can even refund goods in medium batches.
Actual accounts can be found at deer.io
Yes, such a business requires effort, but it brings good money if you bet on the flow.

Track number
If you didn’t get it, refit immediately because the goods didn’t arrive.
English in communication with support.
I advise you to read a couple of books and watch a couple of films - you will have to improve your English.
Websites that reflash well.

I could not help but share with you this cool collection of sites that give refits in our ways:
pacsun.com
underarmour.com
ebags.com
saksfifthavenue.com
williams-sonoma.com
international.drmartens.com
misfit.com
motosport.com
intermixonline.com
dereklam.com
horizonhobby.com
johnvarvatos.com
intl.hackett.com
barneyswarehouse.com
truereligion.com
champion.com
spyder.com
wwbw.com
intl.lafayette148ny.com
oneida.com
global.alexisbittar.com
josephabboud.com
ruelala.com
eddiebauer.com
gilt.com
jcrew.com
bloomingdales.com
rebeccaminkoff.com
world.dvf.com
madewell.com
westelm.com
brooksbrothers.com
destinationxl.com
orvis.com
potterybarn.com
shop.wwe.com
bedbathandbeyond.com
rag-bone.com
jamesperse.com
openingceremony.com
bcbg.com
carters.com
aliceandolivia.com
markandgraham.com
dillards.com
pbteen.com
soiakyo.com
intl.yeti.com
ASOS.com
Victoriassecret.com

How can parcel insurance help us get a refund?
If you have ordered something at least once, then you probably know what parcel insurance is. The bottom line is that the mail, especially Russian, treats goods mediocre, and they can be damaged. And in order for our package to be protected from loss or damage, it must be insured.
Naturally, we will use insurance for our own purposes, inventing new and new options for returning things for damage or loss. It is important in this case to clearly record and record the entire moment of unpacking such a product so that the seller and the insurance company do not have any desire to move the dispute.
It is this insurance that gives us an excellent opportunity to play for refund. We ordered something valuable and fragile, wrote several times to the support, as if you were worried and all that. And then the parcel arrives, but does not work from the network (you will need to prepare), or there is no parcel at all. You were worried, you start to open a dispute, constantly reminding you that you so wanted to give your grandmother a birthday present and indirectly hinting at what inconvenience you are now experiencing. Ref is yours one hundred percent. Sometimes full insurance is built-in, sometimes not and you need to buy it (ask the support of stores or transport companies) Chargeback - What is it and how did my friend get it?
I warn you right away that when paying with a stick, the system is different. This is valid only when paying by card. In our case, it was Visa. You usually need a charge in critical situations, if your account was banned on aliexpress or in another store without explaining the reasons, and without a refund. This leads to a worsening of the situation and to conflict. But we have the right to do so.
My friend just acted very impudently, and having received a ref, he also made a charge, and then disappeared for a while. You can do this from cards purchased on the forum, for example (although a friend did it with his own).
In the rules of large payment systems like Visa and Mastercard there is such a clause of the agreement as "The right to dispute the transaction if your product / service was not received or fraudulent actions occurred with your account." And this is the point that we will cling to. After all, refs are essentially a thorough study of the rules and a search for flaws and gaps.

What to do? We make a written application to the bank, providing photos, videos and as much evidence as possible, seasoning it with a small portion of grief and sadness. Also, we show the support of the store with you, if there were any nuances. Be sure to refer to the official laws and sections from the store rules (you will have to spend time on this). In such matters, it is simply ideal to have a bank employee as a friend, or a girl who is not indifferent to you. Or just maintain good relations.
That's all. I do not advise you to engage in charge, because it is long, dreary and creates only problems, it is better to solve everything on the spot.

How to register new accounts for referrals as efficiently and quickly as possible?
You've probably all heard that particularly arrogant refunders are blacklisted?
Now we will learn how to make each ref to be as effective as possible. If you want to have the most likely ref, then after each major return, make a new account, it will be safer and more beautiful.

What you need:
1. A new bank card (can be an unnamed, virtual, your reissued old card, a card of your friends and in general whatever. The main
thing is that there is a new card number.
2. A new mobile. Tel, a SIM card purchased in the transition will do;
3 . New address (or old, but written differently. For example, if on the previous account you wrote the address Mayskaya Ulitsa 19, then in the new account write the address differently, Maiskaya Ulitsa, 19. Also, if the delivery is by courier, then you can change the numbers houses, it doesn't matter, because the courier calls before arrival and you can meet him on the street.
4. The new name of the recipient (or the same old, but written differently. For example, instead of Tropin Ivan write Tropyn Ivan);
5. And of course, the new account should not have any connection with the previous one. That is, there must be a new IP (if anyone does not know how to change the IP - google it), a cleared browser history (cookies, saved passwords, etc.) or a new browser. And the best way is to make purchases from vpn or Dedicated Server.

Restoring the film for packaging
Here are three videos that will lead you to the right thoughts in this direction:

- The first video

- The second video

- The third video

We discreetly open the parcel and take out the goods

There are several ways to unnoticeably open the parcel (I strongly advise you to practice before practice):
1. Make a small inconspicuous incision. Then you can glue it with transparent tape
2. Hot air. Using a hairdryer, peel off all the sealed places (as in this video -
3. Put the bag with the goods in the freezer to dry the glue.

In general, there are many ways described, and there are a lot of videos on YouTube that teach this business. Practice is important here, and everything else will come with time!

I will be very pleased if you thank me! Thank you for your time, and I hope my article will help you!

10 Ways to refund Electronics
Today, I will introduce you to the black methods of Refund for electrical appliances. In fact, this is a very large field of your imagination and minimal knowledge of electrical engineering. But it's good that now we have Google, in which we can easily find the information we need.
I will tell, for example, only 10 ways to black Refund electrical appliances.
To get started, familiarize yourself with several ways to ref USB devices - as a rule, a mouse, keyboard, flash drive, printer, etc.

1. Software shutdown
a) The easiest way to refresh any USB device is to disable the driver of the usb device you want to refresh. Insert the usb device into your computer, go to the device manager and look for your device, found it? Ok, disable the driver. To demonstrate that the port is working properly, you should connect any other usb device and show that the usb port is working. After that, connect our device to the same usb port.
b) You can also use the Acronis program and through it remove the device (with the possibility of subsequent recovery).
At the software level, you can disable a lot or simulate a fault, it all depends on the device and your knowledge in this area.

2. Transparent nail polish
Non-conductive element. It can be used, but this is not always the best solution, since it happens that the varnish is removed when connected to tight connectors, and then it is not very convenient to wipe it off. But you can still experiment.
a) Apply a thin layer on your finger to show that the fingerprint scanner is not working on your new IPhone.
b) The most common use of colorless varnish is to smear a thin layer of contacts on a SIM card, insert this SIM into a newly purchased phone and show that the SIM card slot is not working. After that, discreetly erase this varnish from the SIM card, dip your finger in a solvent / nail polish remover, wipe the SIM and insert it into your phone to demonstrate the functionality of the Sim card.
c) Cover the battery contacts or on the phone itself with an even layer. Accordingly, no power will be supplied.
There are also many variations, I have given only the basic methods.

3. Transparent tape
Use it for the same purpose as nail polish.

4. Short-circuit contacts.
a) Short-circuit the USB ports between each other, for example, if you refactor a laptop or motherboard. The front pins have one data bus, so by shorting one port in this way, you also cut off the other.
b) For the implementation of this black scheme we need a small conductive material, the best solution is to use a piece of aluminum foil. We close the central DATA contacts. After this manipulation, the computer will not read the data, but it will be seen that the power is on. Using a flash drive as an example, the LED blinks, but reading will not occur.
c) Conductive glue, varnish can be made at home, but if your finances allow you to spend 500 rubles, you can buy it at any radio electronics store. There are also other conductive tools - a marker, pen, pencil, spray.
The topic of contact closure is quite extensive, it all depends on the specific device, so I cannot write a manual for each type of device, but you have Google. This friend will help you find information of interest on how to disable your device and subsequently restore contact. Pay attention to short circuits, as a result of which the fuse of the device blows out, which can be replaced without any problems if you know how to use a soldering iron! But more on that later.

5. Modernization of the line filter.
a) Disassemble the surge protector, it is advisable to take the cheapest with conductive parts. Bend one "antennae" from phase / zero without a difference, on the second "antennae" you need to install heat shrinkage and expose the contact in the middle. The point is that when we need power, we start the plug from the side of the bare part, if we do not need voltage, we start the plug from the side of the heat shrink. I tried to draw)
b) Give power to the mains filter diode separately (provided that you have just such an extension cord with a diode that lights up when switched to the ON position). Connect the battery, which, when the contacts are closed, will supply power and the diode will light up in the ON position, even without a network. For reliability, you should connect another power source, for example, a lamp, to another slot of the power filter. We disassemble the light box and perform the same manipulations as with the mains filter, namely, we supply power through the battery to the lamp. Be sure to connect the remote control to turn on the lamp. Power from the plug should not go to the lamp! And with the help of one more person who will stand on the "machine" and turn off the power of the entire apartment at the moment we need, carry out the following manipulations. On the camera, you show the initially turned off power filter, next to you is a lamp, a charger, a product with which you are doing this procedure, and another device that is needed in order to show that another device is being charged from this charge. Turn off the machine in advance and start shooting video. Turn on the mains filter (the diode should be on from the battery), insert the lamp plug (at this time, your friend, turns on the lamp through the remote control). The lamp should be on throughout the entire video. Insert your "faulty" device into the surge protector, demonstrating the malfunction of the device. After that, from the same charging, we connect another device (at this time, our friend turns on the "automatic" to supply power to the surge protector). We show that the charger is working properly. We turn off this device and again demonstrate the malfunction (accordingly, your friend turns off the "automatic"). To be convincing at the very end of the video, you should disconnect the lamp from the mains filter and in parallel, the friend turns off the lamp of the remote control.

6. Using a soldering iron
I consider it the most effective method. After all, if you solder + or - from the device, then it will no longer work properly. Here it is only worth practicing with a soldering iron, so as not to damage our device. What to unsolder is up to you, because it all depends on the specific device and your goal. Each device (phones, hard drives, sata, flash drives, etc.) has channels in the pinout data +/- and GDN (ground). One has only to carefully place a drop of solder or wires on these 2 inputs, as a result of which it will not be charged, it will be determined. You can upgrade the power supply, make a switch on the 12V line, but for this you should study the topic well. You can bite off the conductors, make soldering on the connector. And again, it all depends on the device, see the diagrams and go for it.

7. Connection of wires.
a) Take a long wire, for example dvi, hdmi, a switch is mounted in the middle of the wire. Just turn off the power at the right time.
b) Take the dad-mom wires, respectively, also disconnect / connect at the right time.

8. We disassemble and disconnect the cable of the phone screen / laptop keyboard, etc.

9. Wireless networks.
a) For example, how to ref the MI band. Everything is quite simple, the MI band is tied to a third-party phone, and when recording video evidence, you will not be able to connect it to your device.
b) Interfere with wireless networks by jamming. This device is prohibited by law in all countries, but you can not buy it, but try to assemble it yourself, since there is enough information on the Internet.

10. Substitution of IMEI phone
Set ROOT rights, change IMEI, pack it back. We say that we are afraid to use this phone, the Chinese wants to set you up for a criminal case, etc. By the way, this manipulation is also prohibited by law !!!

For a general overview, I advise you to check out this good topic:

Happy earnings!