Recommended Startup Capital for pursuing Carding

pepepotato

Starchy Beginner
Reaction score
Telegram
pepepotato
Hello!

My name's Pepepotato, passionate learner & beginner carder. I would like to ask a simple question to the professionals. You see, I've been planning on formally starting my journey as a carder. however, because of my financial state, I'm currently unable to pursue it with confidence. I've tried many trial actions like buying a PayPal Log and registering in a VPN, yet I've been stumbling against my own feet ever since. If possible, I would like to ask the professionals on how much start-up money would they wish to recommend for me to properly pursue carding to presume a high chance of potential success within my carding journey. It would gladly provide positive impact for my growth as a beginner towards the carding industry as well as potential carding guests finding a way to start and stumbling this thread and also learning towards the pros.

I would love to hear from each of you! Thank you for giving a moment to read my thread, may all of you have a blessed day.

Best regards,
Pepepotato

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
Let's calculate how much money it takes to start carding.
So let's go:
Antidetect browser - free (you can buy paid profiles)
Proxy Sock5 - $1 (package up to $20)
CC+CVV - $20-30 (can be found cheaper)
So, to start carding we need - $31

Last edited:

pepepotato

Starchy Beginner
Reaction score
Telegram
pepepotato
Hello.
Let's calculate how much money it takes to start carding.
So let's go:
Antidetect browser - free (you can buy paid profiles)
Proxy Sock5 - $1 (package up to $20)
CC+CVV - $20-30 (can be found cheaper)
So, to start carding we need - $31
Okay to be fact, I'm completely shocked on how affordable it may seem to start carding. Thank you for the utmost wisdom! Though I may ask in addition, how about Remote Desktop Protocol? Is that like an optional thing so may seem?

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
The most important thing is to choose an IP address that looks like a cardholder.
This can be done by home or business RDP, as well as SSH tunnels, but for this it is desirable to install a virtual machine with an operating system.
If you work with an anti-detect browser, then it is enough to pick up socks5 for it.

Reaction score
The most important thing is to choose an IP address that looks like a cardholder.
This can be done by home or business RDP, as well as SSH tunnels, but for this it is desirable to install a virtual machine with an operating system.
If you work with an anti-detect browser, then it is enough to pick up socks5 for it.
Brother, I have everything setup perfectly clean proxy with same geolocation as cc owner and antidetect setup with respect to every minor detail such as system fonts, system time, etc. Basically I pass Fraud-check without a problem but problem is that I can't find good cc's and I dont know which bins are good, I bought 5 different VISA cc's on Ronda but some are just declined and some say insufficient balance, I tried to use them on gift card websites which are non vbv.