Carder
Reaction score
Pls guys I need Newyork unemployment benefits claim method

And I need who can sell me socks5 for new York

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
The method is quite simple and is as follows:
1. We buy a valid fullz New York citizen.
2. You can buy socks at 911.re
3. We register a bank account using this data.
4. We prepare the necessary documents.
5. Go to the site and fill out an application for receiving a cash payment.
6. We are waiting for approval and receive money.
7. Withdraw in any convenient way.

How do I claim my weekly unemployment benefits in NY?
Go to www.labor.ny.gov/signin. Enter your NY.gov username and password. Click the “Unemployment Services” button on the My Online Services page. Then click “Certify to Claim Your Weekly Benefits Here” and follow the instructions.

How can I collect unemployment in NY?
You must file an Unemployment Insurance claim to find out if you are eligible and learn your actual benefit amount. To collect benefits, you must be ready, willing, and able to work, and actively looking for work during each week in which you are claiming benefits.

How many hours can you work and still collect unemployment in NY?
Work up to four hours in a week and earn no more than $504, you will receive your full unemployment benefit. Work between four and 10 hours in a week and earn no more than $504, you will receive 75% of your unemployment benefit.

How do I get my 4 digit PIN for unemployment NY?
Halfway down that page on the right side, select the tab “Unemployment Services. This will take you to the page where you need to enter your Social Security number. The next page will ask you to create a four-digit PIN that you will need to access all unemployment benefits online and on the phone when filing weekly.

What questions do they ask when filing for unemployment?
State requirements vary, but typically, unemployment programs will ask for information like: Your Social Security number.
  • What Is an Employee Furlough, and Why Do Employers Use Them?
  • What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Employee Furloughs?
  • What Happens When You Go on Furlough?

How much is unemployment in NY?
Your benefit amount is based on your earnings; the maximum weekly benefit in New York is $504 (people who make approximately $52,000+ will receive the maximum). You can estimate what your benefits will be using this calculator: https://labor.ny.gov/benefit-rate- calculator/.

Can I work part time and collect unemployment NY?
Cuomo wants extended benefits for part-time workers. New York Gov. If approved by the Legislature, New Yorkers working up to seven days per week but less than 30 hours total and earning less than $504 in gross pay will be eligible for unemployment insurance benefits.

How long does it take to get your first unemployment check in NY?
The New York State Unemployment website says: “If you are eligible, your first payment will generally be made in two to three weeks from the time you file your claim. In some cases, we must get additional information before payment can be made and your first payment may take longer.

Is unemployment paid weekly or biweekly in NY?
Your eligibility is considered on a week-to-week basis, and you only receive benefits for each week that you meet the state's unemployment eligibility requirements

How many hours a week can I work and still collect unemployment?
You are not eligible for benefits in any week you work 32 or more hours, or when your gross earnings for the week are equal to or greater than your weekly benefit amount. A partial benefit payment will be made for any week you work less than 32 hours and your earnings are less than your weekly benefit amount.

How do I change my PIN for unemployment?
NOTE: In order to change your PIN, you must know your current PIN. If you do not know your PIN, contact your UC Service Center at 1-888-313-7284 to request a new PIN.

How do I set up direct deposit for unemployment in NY?
How do I register for direct deposit?
  1. Click on Unemployment Services.
  2. Click on Update Your Personal Information.
  3. Click on Update/Register for Direct Deposit.

Who can file for unemployment in NY?
To be eligible for this benefit program, you must a resident of New York and meet all of the following: Unemployed, and. Worked in New York during the past 12 months (this period may be longer in some cases), and. Earned a minimum amount of wages determined by New York guidelines

How long does it take to get approved for unemployment in NY?

When and how will I be paid my New York State Unemployment? It takes about three to six weeks from the time you file New York unemployment claims to when you receive your first payment due to processing and reviewing of your New York unemployment application.

File Your First Claim for Benefits
File a claim online to receive temporary income.

SECTIONS
  • What You Need to Know
  • Overview
  • Eligibility
  • Payment Options
  • How To File
  • File
  • What's Next
  • Claimant Handbook
  • Discrimination

What You Need to Know
  • Waiting weeks for unemployment benefits have been waived during this crisis. If you’ve seen the term ‘waiting week’ on your payment history, it is a relic of our existing system and does NOT impact your benefits.
  • To collect regular unemployment insurance benefits, you must be ready, willing, and able to work. We understand that many of you are unable to work due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the impact of NYS on PAUSE. If you would otherwise be able to work, you should answer 'YES' in order to receive your benefits.
  • Like many New Yorkers, DOL representatives are working from home, so your caller ID may show "PRIVATE CALLER.” Anyone calling from DOL will verify their identity by providing: (a) the date you filed your application and (b) the type of claim.
  • You will receive all benefits you are entitled to, including any backdated payments you are due from when your claim was processing.
  • If you are eligible, your first payment will generally be made in two to three weeks from the time your claim is completed and processed. In some cases, we must get additional information before payment can be made and your first payment may take longer. We use this time to review and process your application for benefits. You will not receive benefits during this period. This is why you may see your claim status as “pending.”
  • Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) also extends benefits to individuals who have traditionally been ineligible for Unemployment Insurance benefits (e.g., self-employed workers, independent contractors and farmers). Under federal law, those receiving PUA are eligible for up to 79 weeks of benefits, or the program end date, whichever comes first.
  • New Yorkers who are receiving regular Unemployment Insurance benefits are eligible for up to 99 weeks of benefits. (This includes 26 weeks of regular benefits, up to 53 weeks of Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation (PEUC), and up to 20 weeks of Extended Benefits (EB).
  • Claimants who are receiving UI, PUA, PEUC, and EB will also qualify for Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation (FPUC) payments during the weeks that FPUC program is available benefit weeks ending - 4/5/20 to 7/26/20 ($600 weekly payments) and 1/3/2021 to 9/5/2021 ($300 weekly payments).

Overview
Unemployment Insurance is temporary income for eligible workers who lose their jobs through no fault of their own. File your claim the first week that you lose your job.
Any claim you file will be backdated to the date you became unemployed.
If you are eligible, you will be paid for all benefits from that date forward.

What You Need to Know About Filing for Unemployment Insurance Benefits During the Pandemic:
  • New York State is waiving the 7-Day waiting period for Unemployment Insurance benefits for people who are out of work due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) closures or quarantines. If you’ve seen the term ‘waiting week’ on your payment history, it is a relic of our existing system and does NOT impact your benefits.
  • On March 27, 2020, a law was signed that provides additional Unemployment Insurance assistance to workers impacted by COVID-19. This means that you may qualify to receive:
    • 26 weeks of UI benefits.
    • Up to 53 additional weeks of PEUC until the benefit week ending 9/5/2021.
    • Up to 20 additional weeks of Extended Benefits (EB). See the EB Frequently Asked Questions for details.
    • An additional $600 per week in FPUC for the benefit weeks ending 4/5/2020 to 7/26/2020 and $300 per week for the benefit weeks ending 9/5/2021 to 3/14/2021 while you are unemployed.
If you are not traditionally eligible for unemployment benefits (self-employed, independent contractors, farmers, workers with limited work history, and others) and are unable to work as a direct result of the coronavirus public health emergency, you may now be eligible through Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA).
Learn more about Pandemic Unemployment Assistance.

Eligibility
To qualify for Unemployment Insurance benefits, you must have worked and earned enough wages in covered employment. In New York State, employers pay contributions that fund Unemployment Insurance.
You must file an Unemployment Insurance claim to find out if you are eligible and learn your actual benefit amount.
To collect benefits, you must be ready, willing, and able to work, and actively looking for work during each week in which you are claiming benefits. We understand that many of you are unable to work due to the COVID-19 pandemic and New York State on PAUSE. If you would otherwise be able to work, you should answer 'YES' in order to receive your benefits.
Estimate your weekly benefit amount with our benefit calculator.
BENEFIT CALCULATOR
PLEASE NOTE: If you are not traditionally eligible for unemployment benefits (self-employed, independent contractors, farmers, workers with limited work history, and others) and are unable to work as a direct result of the coronavirus public health emergency, you may now be eligible through Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA).
You will not be eligible for PUA if you can telework, or if you are receiving paid sick leave or other paid leave benefits (regardless of meeting a category listed above).

What's Related​

Frequently Asked Questions
For Teachers and Other School Workers
For the Self-Employed, Independent Contractors and Farmers
Exhausted or Expired Unemployment Insurance Benefits
Pandemic Unemployment Assistance
Certify for Weekly Benefits

Payment Options​

If you apply for unemployment insurance, you will be asked if you want to receive your benefits by direct deposit or debit card.
If you apply over the phone, you will automatically receive your benefits via debit card unless you had a previous claim and you received them by direct deposit.

How To File
WARNING: Use of a Virtual Private Network (VPN), proxy, or internet anonymizer service will cause problems with your ability to apply or certify for benefits. Turn these services off before applying or submitting a weekly certification.
Sign in or create a NY.gov ID account and follow the instructions to file a claim.
If you have never filed a claim for benefits in New York State, you must create a PIN. This is a four-digit number that you must keep confidential. This PIN will be used to access the system to certify for weekly benefits and update your account.

Ready? Make sure you have with you:
  • Your Social Security number
  • Your driver license or Motor Vehicle ID card number (if you have either one)
  • Your complete mailing address and zip code
  • A phone number where we can reach you from 8 am - 5 pm, Monday –Friday
  • Your Alien Registration card number (if you are not a U.S. Citizen and have a card)
  • Names and addresses of all your employers for the last 18 months, including those in other states
  • Employer Registration number or Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) of your most recent employer (FEIN is on your W-2 forms)
  • Your copies of forms SF8 and SF50, if you were a federal employee
  • Your most recent separation form (DD 214), for military service
You can file a claim without all of these documents. However, missing information can delay your first payment.
If you cannot print web pages, have a pen and paper to copy information.
If you choose direct deposit of your weekly benefits, you will need your bank routing and checking account numbers. You cannot choose direct deposit if you file your claim by telephone.

File
WARNING: Use of a Virtual Private Network (VPN), proxy, or internet anonymizer service will cause problems with your ability to apply or certify for benefits. Turn these services off before applying or submitting a weekly certification.
It is best to apply for unemployment insurance online in the hours of 7:30AM - 7:30PM.

APPLY ONLINE NOW

Apply By Telephone
Call Telephone Claim Center, toll-free during business hours to file a claim.
1-888-209-8124
Telephone filing hours are as follows[/B]
Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 7:30 pm.

If you file by phone, we offer translation services. Use your phone keypad to enter the number for the language you choose. A voice recording will offer you these choices:
  • English
  • Spanish
  • Russian
  • Cantonese
  • Mandarin
  • Creole
  • Korean
  • Polish
  • All other languages

Hearing Impaired
Have your helper call the Telephone Claims Center at 1-888-783-1370.

TTY/TDD
Call a relay operator first at 1-800-662-1220, and ask the operator to call the Telephone Claims Center at 1-888-783-1370.
For more information, see our fact sheet: Do you help others apply or file for Unemployment Insurance?

What's Next
After you apply for unemployment insurance benefits, this is what you can expect:
  • If you are eligible, your first payment will generally be made in two to three weeks from the time your claim is completed and processed. In some cases, we must get additional information before payment can be made and your first payment may take longer. We use this time to review and process your application for benefits. You will not receive benefits during this period. This is why you may see your claim status as “pending.”
  • You should respond to any questionnaires, messages, or phone calls from us as quickly as possible. Failure to do so will delay your claim or result in the denial or suspension of your benefits. PLEASE NOTE: Like many New Yorkers, DOL representatives are working from home, so your caller ID may show "PRIVATE CALLER.” Anyone calling from DOL will verify their identity by providing: (a) the date you filed your application; & (b) the type of claim. Once you have been verified, a representative may ask for your social security number.
  • If you received benefits on a prior claim by using a debit card and you no longer have the card, or if your card has expired, you must call KeyBank at 1-866-295-2955 to get a new card.
  • If you filed a prior claim and you received benefits on that prior claim by direct deposit, any benefits due to you on this claim will go to the bank account we have on file. If your bank account has changed, please immediately update your banking information by using our website.
  • To find out when your most recent payment was released or to see a history of all payments made on your claim, sign in to your account.
  • After you complete your application for a new claim for benefits, you will receive a Monetary Determination in the mail informing you of your weekly benefit rate, the base period used to establish your claim, and the employers and wages used to calculate your weekly benefit rate.
  • If the wages are wrong, or if any employers are missing, fill out and send to us the Request for Reconsideration form.
  • To speed our review of your claim, be sure to submit proof of your employment and wages. If you have no pay stubs, please send any documents you may have that can be used as proof.
  • You should certify for benefits for each week you remain unemployed, as soon as you receive notification from the DOL to do so. Learn how to certify each week.

Discrimination
It is against State and Federal law for the New York State Department of Labor to discriminate based on:
  • Race
  • Color
  • Religion
  • Sex
  • National Origin
  • Marital Status
  • Political Affiliation or Belief
  • Sexual Orientation
  • Gender Identity or expression
  • Military Status
They will evaluate your claim for UI benefits and decide if you qualify, without regard to any of these factors.

Wallace

Carder
Reaction score
The method is quite simple and is as follows:
1. We buy a valid fullz New York citizen.
2. You can buy socks at 911.re
3. We register a bank account using this data.
4. We prepare the necessary documents.
5. Go to the site and fill out an application for receiving a cash payment.
6. We are waiting for approval and receive money.
7. Withdraw in any convenient way.

How do I claim my weekly unemployment benefits in NY?
Go to www.labor.ny.gov/signin. Enter your NY.gov username and password. Click the “Unemployment Services” button on the My Online Services page. Then click “Certify to Claim Your Weekly Benefits Here” and follow the instructions.

How can I collect unemployment in NY?
You must file an Unemployment Insurance claim to find out if you are eligible and learn your actual benefit amount. To collect benefits, you must be ready, willing, and able to work, and actively looking for work during each week in which you are claiming benefits.

How many hours can you work and still collect unemployment in NY?
Work up to four hours in a week and earn no more than $504, you will receive your full unemployment benefit. Work between four and 10 hours in a week and earn no more than $504, you will receive 75% of your unemployment benefit.

How do I get my 4 digit PIN for unemployment NY?
Halfway down that page on the right side, select the tab “Unemployment Services. This will take you to the page where you need to enter your Social Security number. The next page will ask you to create a four-digit PIN that you will need to access all unemployment benefits online and on the phone when filing weekly.

What questions do they ask when filing for unemployment?
State requirements vary, but typically, unemployment programs will ask for information like: Your Social Security number.
  • What Is an Employee Furlough, and Why Do Employers Use Them?
  • What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Employee Furloughs?
  • What Happens When You Go on Furlough?

How much is unemployment in NY?
Your benefit amount is based on your earnings; the maximum weekly benefit in New York is $504 (people who make approximately $52,000+ will receive the maximum). You can estimate what your benefits will be using this calculator: https://labor.ny.gov/benefit-rate- calculator/.

Can I work part time and collect unemployment NY?
Cuomo wants extended benefits for part-time workers. New York Gov. If approved by the Legislature, New Yorkers working up to seven days per week but less than 30 hours total and earning less than $504 in gross pay will be eligible for unemployment insurance benefits.

How long does it take to get your first unemployment check in NY?
The New York State Unemployment website says: “If you are eligible, your first payment will generally be made in two to three weeks from the time you file your claim. In some cases, we must get additional information before payment can be made and your first payment may take longer.

Is unemployment paid weekly or biweekly in NY?
Your eligibility is considered on a week-to-week basis, and you only receive benefits for each week that you meet the state's unemployment eligibility requirements

How many hours a week can I work and still collect unemployment?
You are not eligible for benefits in any week you work 32 or more hours, or when your gross earnings for the week are equal to or greater than your weekly benefit amount. A partial benefit payment will be made for any week you work less than 32 hours and your earnings are less than your weekly benefit amount.

How do I change my PIN for unemployment?
NOTE: In order to change your PIN, you must know your current PIN. If you do not know your PIN, contact your UC Service Center at 1-888-313-7284 to request a new PIN.

How do I set up direct deposit for unemployment in NY?
How do I register for direct deposit?
  1. Click on Unemployment Services.
  2. Click on Update Your Personal Information.
  3. Click on Update/Register for Direct Deposit.

Who can file for unemployment in NY?
To be eligible for this benefit program, you must a resident of New York and meet all of the following: Unemployed, and. Worked in New York during the past 12 months (this period may be longer in some cases), and. Earned a minimum amount of wages determined by New York guidelines

How long does it take to get approved for unemployment in NY?

When and how will I be paid my New York State Unemployment? It takes about three to six weeks from the time you file New York unemployment claims to when you receive your first payment due to processing and reviewing of your New York unemployment application.

File Your First Claim for Benefits
File a claim online to receive temporary income.

SECTIONS
  • What You Need to Know
  • Overview
  • Eligibility
  • Payment Options
  • How To File
  • File
  • What's Next
  • Claimant Handbook
  • Discrimination

What You Need to Know
  • Waiting weeks for unemployment benefits have been waived during this crisis. If you’ve seen the term ‘waiting week’ on your payment history, it is a relic of our existing system and does NOT impact your benefits.
  • To collect regular unemployment insurance benefits, you must be ready, willing, and able to work. We understand that many of you are unable to work due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the impact of NYS on PAUSE. If you would otherwise be able to work, you should answer 'YES' in order to receive your benefits.
  • Like many New Yorkers, DOL representatives are working from home, so your caller ID may show "PRIVATE CALLER.” Anyone calling from DOL will verify their identity by providing: (a) the date you filed your application and (b) the type of claim.
  • You will receive all benefits you are entitled to, including any backdated payments you are due from when your claim was processing.
  • Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) also extends benefits to individuals who have traditionally been ineligible for Unemployment Insurance benefits (e.g., self-employed workers, independent contractors and farmers). Under federal law, those receiving PUA are eligible for up to 79 weeks of benefits, or the program end date, whichever comes first.
  • New Yorkers who are receiving regular Unemployment Insurance benefits are eligible for up to 99 weeks of benefits. (This includes 26 weeks of regular benefits, up to 53 weeks of Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation (PEUC), and up to 20 weeks of Extended Benefits (EB).
  • Claimants who are receiving UI, PUA, PEUC, and EB will also qualify for Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation (FPUC) payments during the weeks that FPUC program is available benefit weeks ending - 4/5/20 to 7/26/20 ($600 weekly payments) and 1/3/2021 to 9/5/2021 ($300 weekly payments).

Overview
Unemployment Insurance is temporary income for eligible workers who lose their jobs through no fault of their own. File your claim the first week that you lose your job.
Any claim you file will be backdated to the date you became unemployed.
If you are eligible, you will be paid for all benefits from that date forward.

What You Need to Know About Filing for Unemployment Insurance Benefits During the Pandemic:
  • New York State is waiving the 7-Day waiting period for Unemployment Insurance benefits for people who are out of work due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) closures or quarantines. If you’ve seen the term ‘waiting week’ on your payment history, it is a relic of our existing system and does NOT impact your benefits.
  • On March 27, 2020, a law was signed that provides additional Unemployment Insurance assistance to workers impacted by COVID-19. This means that you may qualify to receive:
    • 26 weeks of UI benefits.
    • Up to 53 additional weeks of PEUC until the benefit week ending 9/5/2021.
    • Up to 20 additional weeks of Extended Benefits (EB). See the EB Frequently Asked Questions for details.
    • An additional $600 per week in FPUC for the benefit weeks ending 4/5/2020 to 7/26/2020 and $300 per week for the benefit weeks ending 9/5/2021 to 3/14/2021 while you are unemployed.
If you are not traditionally eligible for unemployment benefits (self-employed, independent contractors, farmers, workers with limited work history, and others) and are unable to work as a direct result of the coronavirus public health emergency, you may now be eligible through Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA).

Eligibility
To qualify for Unemployment Insurance benefits, you must have worked and earned enough wages in covered employment. In New York State, employers pay contributions that fund Unemployment Insurance.
You must file an Unemployment Insurance claim to find out if you are eligible and learn your actual benefit amount.
To collect benefits, you must be ready, willing, and able to work, and actively looking for work during each week in which you are claiming benefits. We understand that many of you are unable to work due to the COVID-19 pandemic and New York State on PAUSE. If you would otherwise be able to work, you should answer 'YES' in order to receive your benefits.
Estimate your weekly benefit amount with our benefit calculator.
BENEFIT CALCULATOR
PLEASE NOTE: If you are not traditionally eligible for unemployment benefits (self-employed, independent contractors, farmers, workers with limited work history, and others) and are unable to work as a direct result of the coronavirus public health emergency, you may now be eligible through Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA).
You will not be eligible for PUA if you can telework, or if you are receiving paid sick leave or other paid leave benefits (regardless of meeting a category listed above).

What's Related​

Frequently Asked Questions
For Teachers and Other School Workers
For the Self-Employed, Independent Contractors and Farmers
Exhausted or Expired Unemployment Insurance Benefits
Pandemic Unemployment Assistance
Certify for Weekly Benefits

Payment Options​

If you apply for unemployment insurance, you will be asked if you want to receive your benefits by direct deposit or debit card.
If you apply over the phone, you will automatically receive your benefits via debit card unless you had a previous claim and you received them by direct deposit.

How To File

Sign in or create a NY.gov ID account and follow the instructions to file a claim.
If you have never filed a claim for benefits in New York State, you must create a PIN. This is a four-digit number that you must keep confidential. This PIN will be used to access the system to certify for weekly benefits and update your account.

Ready? Make sure you have with you:
  • Your Social Security number
  • Your driver license or Motor Vehicle ID card number (if you have either one)
  • Your complete mailing address and zip code
  • A phone number where we can reach you from 8 am - 5 pm, Monday –Friday
  • Your Alien Registration card number (if you are not a U.S. Citizen and have a card)
  • Names and addresses of all your employers for the last 18 months, including those in other states
  • Employer Registration number or Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) of your most recent employer (FEIN is on your W-2 forms)
  • Your copies of forms SF8 and SF50, if you were a federal employee
  • Your most recent separation form (DD 214), for military service
You can file a claim without all of these documents. However, missing information can delay your first payment.
If you cannot print web pages, have a pen and paper to copy information.
If you choose direct deposit of your weekly benefits, you will need your bank routing and checking account numbers. You cannot choose direct deposit if you file your claim by telephone.

File
It is best to apply for unemployment insurance online in the hours of 7:30AM - 7:30PM.

APPLY ONLINE NOW

Apply By Telephone
Call Telephone Claim Center, toll-free during business hours to file a claim.
1-888-209-8124
Telephone filing hours are as follows[/B]
Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 7:30 pm.

If you file by phone, we offer translation services. Use your phone keypad to enter the number for the language you choose. A voice recording will offer you these choices:
  • English
  • Spanish
  • Russian
  • Cantonese
  • Mandarin
  • Creole
  • Korean
  • Polish
  • All other languages

Hearing Impaired
Have your helper call the Telephone Claims Center at 1-888-783-1370.

TTY/TDD
Call a relay operator first at 1-800-662-1220, and ask the operator to call the Telephone Claims Center at 1-888-783-1370.
For more information, see our fact sheet: Do you help others apply or file for Unemployment Insurance?

What's Next
After you apply for unemployment insurance benefits, this is what you can expect:

• You should respond to any questionnaires, messages, or phone calls from us as quickly as possible. Failure to do so will delay your claim or result in the denial or suspension of your benefits. PLEASE NOTE: Like many New Yorkers, DOL representatives are working from home, so your caller ID may show "PRIVATE CALLER.” Anyone calling from DOL will verify their identity by providing: (a) the date you filed your application; & (b) the type of claim. Once you have been verified, a representative may ask for your social security number.
  • If you received benefits on a prior claim by using a debit card and you no longer have the card, or if your card has expired, you must call KeyBank at 1-866-295-2955 to get a new card.
  • If you filed a prior claim and you received benefits on that prior claim by direct deposit, any benefits due to you on this claim will go to the bank account we have on file. If your bank account has changed, please immediately update your banking information by using our website.
  • To find out when your most recent payment was released or to see a history of all payments made on your claim, sign in to your account.
  • After you complete your application for a new claim for benefits, you will receive a Monetary Determination in the mail informing you of your weekly benefit rate, the base period used to establish your claim, and the employers and wages used to calculate your weekly benefit rate.
  • If the wages are wrong, or if any employers are missing, fill out and send to us the Request for Reconsideration form.
  • To speed our review of your claim, be sure to submit proof of your employment and wages. If you have no pay stubs, please send any documents you may have that can be used as proof.
  • You should certify for benefits for each week you remain unemployed, as soon as you receive notification from the DOL to do so. Learn how to certify each week.

Discrimination
It is against State and Federal law for the New York State Department of Labor to discriminate based on:
  • Race
  • Color
  • Religion
  • Sex
  • National Origin
  • Marital Status
  • Political Affiliation or Belief
  • Sexual Orientation
  • Gender Identity or expression
  • Military Status
They will evaluate your claim for UI benefits and decide if you qualify, without regard to any of these factors.
Thanks but I can't access their website it keep asking me to off my proxy and VPN BEOFRE I CAN USE FILE A CLAIM

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.