Online carding mentoring

Reaction score
Telegram
@thegentleman007
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hi guys. I am The Gentleman and im giving 1 on 1 lectures on how to succeed in carding online at a fee. I will provide 1 residential proxy and 1 live valid cc for free to learn with. You can decide to share % with me or not. Kindly pm or contact me via tele @thegentleman007 .thank you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Telegram
@thegentleman007
Online carding only

Reaction score
Telegram
@thegentleman007
Major reasons for unsuccessful carding
1. System setup leakage
2. Dead or low balance cards
3. Ip address

overday55

Reaction score
Hi guys. I am The Gentleman and im giving 1 on 1 lectures on how to succeed in carding online at a fee. I will provide 1 residential proxy and 1 live valid cc for free to learn with. You can decide to share % with me or not. Kindly pm or contact me via tele @thegentleman007 .thank yo

This IS the best.

Thanks for all contribution.
Hi guys. I am The Gentleman and im giving 1 on 1 lectures on how to succeed in carding online at a fee. I will provide 1 residential proxy and 1 live valid cc for free to learn with. You can decide to share % with me or not. Kindly pm or contact me via tele @thegentleman007 .thank you.

tommy76

BANNED
Reaction score
Bro. Im very interested. Not sure why im not hitting. I need your services