Newbie here. I'm so confused with online carding in Canada.

nyfries

Reaction score
I purchased a CC from a vendor and used it for online carding. I ordered pizza and it passed after 2 tries. When I was trying to pay for my order on Levis, their system shows "Sorry your payment wasn't processed. Please check your payment details or try another payment method." What could the reason for that?

The CC was a non-vbv card with good bin.

I have my VPN on all the time and connected to a server located at the same area near the CC address (20km, 12miles). I'm not sure what I've done wrong and request for help.

I'm thinking could the IP address be the reason? Should I try Socks5 Proxy instead of VPN? Is Socks5 Proxy safe as VPN? Where can I get some guide on Socks5 Proxy?

Thank you.

Reaction score
Telegram
@thegentleman007
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I purchased a CC from a vendor and used it for online carding. I ordered pizza and it passed after 2 tries. When I was trying to pay for my order on Levis, their system shows "Sorry your payment wasn't processed. Please check your payment details or try another payment method." What could the reason for that?

The CC was a non-vbv card with good bin.

I have my VPN on all the time and connected to a server located at the same area near the CC address (20km, 12miles). I'm not sure what I've done wrong and request for help.

I'm thinking could the IP address be the reason? Should I try Socks5 Proxy instead of VPN? Is Socks5 Proxy safe as VPN? Where can I get some guide on Socks5 Proxy?

Thank you.
Bank has detected fraud so it blocked the card from online transactions rendering it dead