New to this bank log shi

Reaction score
I got so many questions if yall can help and if your experienced we can be partners on soul I had got a job to specifically buy bank logs and all first where to get these backlogs second how can I cash it out with ach I been told all banks not good for ach third if I have a credit union drop should I get a bank log with the same credit union drop I have or it can be any credit union to cashout the funds to the drop credit union let me kno plz because carding not getting me no type of funds I need to kno everything there is about backlogs aka bank cashing

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
I got so many questions if yall can help and if your experienced we can be partners on soul I had got a job to specifically buy bank logs and all first where to get these backlogs second how can I cash it out with ach I been told all banks not good for ach third if I have a credit union drop should I get a bank log with the same credit union drop I have or it can be any credit union to cashout the funds to the drop credit union let me kno plz because carding not getting me no type of funds I need to kno everything there is about backlogs aka bank cashing
If u cant handle cc jobs bank log job gonna be hard for u......

Reaction score
Hit me on Telegram @japnuke187. I got some tutorials for you. And I have a drop I'd you want to collaborate. But the tutorials are on GP

protoking87

Reaction score
dont know if you found anyone to help you but ive got plenty of fraud exp all around