Need usa/canada and Eu drops

d0m

Reaction score
Drops for tuff electronika chlose...etc
|If your intreseted PM me,only checked person,dont wanna be ripped only serious pll. Thanks.
PM me what you have if not dont writeme noobs.
Right now countries avalaible /UK/DE/NL/Latvia More countries wiell be Spain/france/poland/Austria
PS. About % 50/50 more will be more countries.

PSS, About USA/Canada individual can spean please PM

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Do you still need drops or provide addresses for parcels?
I can make any volume of parcels or provide you with the required number of drops in Europe.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Before contacting, please answer your questions.
1. What volumes of goods do you make per week?
2. What kind of products do you make?
3. What payment methods do you use (CC, PayPal or other methods)?
4. What % do you want to receive?
5. Would you like to send the goods further to your address?
6. In which countries and how many do you need courier addresses?
7. Why do you offer drops in the next topic, and then suddenly you need them?

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
You haven't answered basic questions. It is unlikely that someone will work with you when the conditions and nuances of cooperation are not known.

Danny1silver

Carder
Reaction score
Before contacting, please answer your questions.
1. What volumes of goods do you make per week?
2. What kind of products do you make?
3. What payment methods do you use (CC, PayPal or other methods)?
4. What % do you want to receive?
5. Would you like to send the goods further to your address?
6. In which countries and how many do you need courier addresses?
7. Why do you offer drops in the next topic, and then suddenly you need them?
I have tried to contact almost all the available drop service on jabber. None is responding yet.
I saw a question you post so I thought I'll give my own answer. I need good drop.
1. Per week volume will be 30lb upwards
2. I make clothes and shoes, Apple products, mobile phones.
3. CC
4. 60% let me know what % you work with
5. Not yet. I want cash in return.
6. USA. I need 2 addresses for now

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
The work with stuff byers and drop services is as follows:
1. On our forum there are more than 100 proven drop services and stingy. We find anyone that you like best, has been working for many years, has a positive reputation and pays the best percentage for the delivered product.
2. We study the percentage of payments for liquid and illiquid goods. We study which items of the product they prefer the most.
3. We are interested in how quickly the payment is made and by what method, usually with normal buyers it is immediately according to the status of the goods "Delivered".
4. We clarify whether the buy-up receives the goods in the name of the cardholder (this is important for a successful order), and if the drop is not at home, whether he can carry out a pick-up (pick up the goods from the post office).
5. It is advisable to choose the stingy ones who provide free ringing of shops, if necessary, so that there would be no additional costs for ringing out if necessary.
6. We receive the address of the drop (courier) for ordering goods. I advise you to work in Europe, since it is much easier and when ordering there is no verification of AVS address reconciliation, as in the USA.
7. We choose any store, order consignments of goods to the provided address.
8. The drop receives the goods, the buy-up is settled with us, usually 60-70% of the value of the goods.
9. We receive money for the bitcoin wallet, of course you can receive it on the jack tied to your card. But I do not recommend doing this for added security and anonymity. To use the bitcoin cryptocurrency, you do not need to link the wallet to your personal data at all. Therefore, compliance with basic safety rules will definitely not hurt you. Moreover, creating a wallet takes only a couple of minutes. The main thing is that hackers do not steal access to it, especially if you are not going to immediately withdraw coins, but plan to keep them, because the cue ball rate is constantly growing.
10. If you are very worried, you can additionally use a reliable cryptocurrency mixer, which will confuse all transactions for 1%.
11. We use a reliable cryptocurrency exchanger, there are hundreds of them on the market and we are already receiving clean money on our card, any account in the payment system or a drop card.

moabumby

Reaction score
I have tried to contact almost all the available drop service on jabber. None is responding yet.
I saw a question you post so I thought I'll give my own answer. I need good drop.
1. Per week volume will be 30lb upwards
2. I make clothes and shoes, Apple products, mobile phones.
3. CC
4. 60% let me know what % you work with
5. Not yet. I want cash in return.
6. USA. I need 2 addresses for now
Hi I can get one drop in USA,we can start little to see about the legit of the transaction for percentage 50% will be better since You suggested 40% Thanks

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
I have so much drops for stuff and transfer. I can pay 70% from standard price.
I like work via escrow service omerta, wwh, crd, cuk.