LOOKUP (SEARCH) * SSN/DOB * MMN * Tax ID * BG * CR * CS * DL * AUTO * Пробив нада?

Djin777

Reaction score
Go8iyhT.gif

TG:
@Djin777Probiv
TG CHANEL: @ProbivDjin777

cardbaron

Carder
Reaction score
Beware! This guy is a big thief. He'll run away with your money giving you peanuts in return. Even though the amount involved is relatively small, it gets under your skin just the same.The information he provides is complete garbage scavenged from scam sites you've never heard of before. You might as well trawl the net yourself for free OSINT. Don't be fooled by his false advertising. He has access to absolutely nothing - no WESTLAW or TLO! His reports are all made up and fake. The worst part is he demands prepayment, and shuns escrow like a bat avoids sunlight. Either this person is a complete wuss afraid of searching big targets or he's clearly working for the other side. I gave him 3 different fullz, he couldn't provide background on a single one. He claims his hits came back empty! - one lie after another. This phoney ripper also has many many clones on this forum,as well as countless others. So much so,that at any given time,there are as many as 3 to 4 clones logged in around the clock monitoring the landscape for any form of dissent. Not only that,each seperate identity of his enjoys a different status on the hierarchical pyramid from off-the-boat noobie to stone cold in-your-face black hat professional as you go up the pecking orrder. Now rotten-to-the-core that he his, no sooner do you start bitching about one of his clones at the lower end of the spectrum than someone at the very top (made guy) pops out of nowhere to defend him, demanding proof. How indeed clever -have your own back! Reality is sadly there is only and only 1 crook in the underground selling public records,and thats this shithead knocking people dry. No matter how fancy the name is or list of services offered, believe me it's only him or her (I'm tryna be unbiased in my review).

You have been warned !!