Large BIN list and BIN checker

ClubMed

Carder
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know where I can get a large BIN list? I have been working with the one that comes with Thejerm's MSR program but it is old and incomplete.

Also, I need something that I can search the 6 digit BIN and get the bank name and so forth. I know there are websites like BINBASE.COM but they only let me check 10 per day and they charge like $500 for the BIN list.

If anyone could help me, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

ClubMed

Carder
Reaction score
hahaha thats true SQLi but it seems like they are very strict. No suprise there.I have many cvv2 but Im not that good at online and prefer not to mess with it.

However, is there any free BIN checker? I remember that bakstab.biz used to have a free BIN checker but it seems like they have removed it.

Thanks for the mars banks base. I never knew about that.

Last edited:

molodec

RIPPER
Reaction score
write your contacts to PM, i can give you 101/201 bins.

jesta184

Carder
Reaction score
free software

On this forum there is a free software link, u can download the PC kit or Mars Bank Base for free from there and online in wikipedia just type in "bank indentification number list" there are alot of bins there up to date.

drop

RIPPER
Reaction score
just change the socks while bin base after each 10 results . :) Pm me to get a better online one .. where u can check a list of as many bins as u want !