I have accounts from this bank POSTE italy, is posible to cash out somebody?

craigmix0

Carder
Reaction score

craigmix0

Carder
Reaction score
yes, i have it,now i work with another carder member but I am open for new discussion, PM

Reactions: marco90

marco90

i think that there aren't good people but this mmember is very verifield member..++++++1 good friend

craigmix0

Carder
Reaction score
Jim the card postepay work now but in a short time they change with new system security and all have this sms authorization...but now you can find without sms, if you don't belive i can send 10e to see, but the block the card after: and JImjim contact me in PM for auction bank transfers, another thread...

capo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
guys any team in italy any one pm me working in italy with cc and dumps and wu transfers all !!!! any one interested pm me ... ( looking for wu drop in italy any name pm me )

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
guys any team in italy any one pm me working in italy with cc and dumps and wu transfers all !!!! any one interested pm me ... ( looking for wu drop in italy any name pm me )

Have wu drop any name Italy and can put ur share in escrow before mtcn released

diboka

RIPPER
Reaction score
i can

i have drop in italy for wu. this is icq num 605781564, i also cash out italian cc. so contact me and let deal.