? HOW TO REQUESTS SCAMPAGES WITHOUT PHP EXTENSION ?

Father

Professional
Reaction score
As far as we know real websites don't use login.php as login page. By default you can use a .htaccess file for this.

Why should we do this❔
Some crawler / humanized bots are analyzing the source code and if they find a login.php inside a <form>-tag or at the current requested page, they may assume it's phishing.

Surely, most of you may now claim: "Well, my AntiBots don't let the bots through at all". That may well be, but in general for a better performance I would make specifically the requests without file extension.

How to do this❔
For example i did again a nice f4c3r100 Scampage and i have a big blocker list of IPs inside a .htaccess file, but it won't rewrite the extension as i want because i had not added the code.

1️⃣ Create a new file and name it : .htaccess make sure you used the .. In C-Panel it is a hidden file because it has a dot at the beginning.

2️⃣ Open the file and enable RewriteEngine:
Code:
RewriteEngine On

3️⃣ Add the rewrite conditions and finally the rewrite rule :
Code:
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME}\.php -f
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ $1.php

4️⃣ To test this, you paste the `.htaccess`file into one of the directories where you want to test a script. An example would be:

window.location.href = 'main', in this case you need to put the script name instead of main withut .php.
Code:
header('Location: main');