How to hide any file inside a picture[TUT] No Binder Needed

C4rd3R

Professional
Reaction score
This tutorial can be used for any type of file including mp3,wmv,.rar,etc

hide-imp-files.gif

[size=large]Here is how it goes:[/size]

1. Open C: Drive and make a folder in it e.g. “hacks”. Put both the files i.e. the file that you want to hide and the image inside which you want to hide the file into this folder

hide-imp-files-1.gif

2. Select both the files and make a compressed RAR archive e.g. “secret.rar” out of them

hide-imp-files-2.gif

3. Open Run and type in “cmd” to open the Command Prompt. Now type “cd..” and press enter and repeat this once again. Type “cd sizlopedia” to open the folder (where “hacks” is the folder that I am using in this tutorial)

hide-imp-files-3.gif

4. Type the command “copy /b maria.jpg + secret.rar safe.jpg” and press enter

hide-imp-files-4.gif

5. The new picture safe.jpg is now the nested Picture file which has the hidden file saved inside it. Change its extension from .jpg to .rar anytime to access or extract the hidden file

hide-imp-files-41.gif

Definitely cool and amazing trick.

Source:sizlopedia.com

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Good tut's , already know ) but c00! ,
by the way working with .exe file too )) nice trick to hack PC :)

dofkiuxas

RIPPER
Reaction score
Thats trick is good, thanks already know, maybe its posible tu hide .exe file and can be made autorun? I open jpg file, but in same time exe file opens to.

kento69

DEER
Reaction score
Great Tuto

Great info the only problem now is how to modify .jpg size, the size is obviousely not normal for a .jpg pic

Vilenin

Carder
Reaction score
Excellent! Good trick !

GloryHunter

Carder
Reaction score
this is a great trick for people who don't want to encrypt files using more sophisticated methods.

Carder shark

Reaction score
del

Last edited:

dream_light

Carder
Reaction score
Carder shark, I'm not sure but this should help you. At least it works on Linux.
1. Open Terminal
2. Go to folder where JPG and RAR files are. Type "cd folder", where folder is where these files are situated (without quotes)
3. Type "cat image.jpg archive.rar > something.rar", where image.jpg is your image, archive.rar is archive you need to hide and something.rar is what you will receive.

By the way, people who use windows, you can just put 2 files (image and archive) on the bat file and it will do all the job for you. The bat file is in the attachment.

Attachments

• Rarjpg.zip
    298 bytes · Views: 25
Last edited:

konga

RIPPER
Reaction score
pls can i use this method to hide a trojan behind a .jpg file and send it across the internet to target?