How TO Card Wish (buy your wish spamming tools now with Fresh Combo) now

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
First I buy wish account (Account has cc already)
Then I go to www.wish.com and login
I then choose the item I want from shop and click buy
I then click on view cart and I see place order and i click on it
It moves to processing and then I bomb email of account
I then change the shipping address to my drop shipping address
That’s all

Note: 1. Sometimes when you add item to cart and u click view card you see "Checkout" instead of "Place Order", don’t panic its normal with wish. you just need to get new account and change ip, and clear cookies and browser history

2. Bombing email is basically flooding the wish email account with lot of emails so he does not see order email from site to cancel it

3. If after placing order and u check status after 5mins and it’s still pending forget Account and get new one OR u can buy something very cheap and if it’s also pending after 5mins forget the account and get new one

To Bomb Wish Email
1. Open www.hastebin.com/zayulesuwo.scala
2. Open the links in the hastepin and paste the wish email you want to bomb and hit subscribe

Happy Carding!

Please remember u need a strong VPN AND CCLEANER TO BE SUCCESSFUL

Khay solo

Reaction score
How get rid of it showing
Verify that it's you
It show the owners phone to send otp

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
Wish Carding Method
Today we will learn to order goods up to $ 200 from the site wish.com (hereinafter referred to as a thorn), but first, let's understand the theory, and after that we will practice.

There are 2 categories of thorns, namely ref and driving.
What is ref? - Let's say you created an account for yourself on wish and honestly ordered some product. He came to you, everything works and in general everything is fine with you, but then I took and broke your account. I look at your past orders, see this order and write in support (conditionally, this is just an example), they say, you sent me a non-working bullshit and return the money. They agree and already on them I order my order, changing the address. You (the account owner) are not even aware of this and I do not take your money in any way, in the red is a Chinese who himself agreed to return the money.

What is carding? - The same situation, I broke your account, but noticed that you have your card attached to it. From it, I already order the goods to the owner's address, then I return the money for it to the wish-cash balance and order the goods from them for myself.

We figured out the "appearance" of this money on the account, and now let's talk about the ref and move on to the goods. The site wish.com (in comparison with the same aliexpress) is a beggar to choose from. When placing "America" in the product profile, more or less still, but we are from the CIS and put the corresponding country, and there are one and a half products and 3 scam ads. Not much. That is why the most popular and easiest to spike are AirDots and MiBand (which are so actively offered to shipping).

Track numbers are issued relatively quickly and goods arrive, you've probably seen a whole bunch of such pictures.
7ssp4F8STQI.jpg

And this is really beneficial. Why rack your brains, buy some information for fabulous grandmothers on a thorn of $ 200 +, if you can hiss 20 hours, sell them and take what you want for profit.

Well, we seem to have discussed everything, now to practice.
First, you should decide what exactly you want to hiss yourself. We put your country in the profile on wish.com and select, and the most popular products are: AirDots, MiBand. These ads are original products and fast delivery.

List of what we need:
  1. Account with balance
  2. PayPal with a balance
After that, go to wish through incognito mode, change the country and name to your data in the account settings (the currency will also be changed).

We are looking for a limited-product for $ 0.5 (this type) and order it in our name and address with PayPal, and after 5 minutes we cancel it, after which we change the currency to the one that was before.

Now we can select the product that you want to fizzle and order to your address.
If this is all new to you, buy yourself an account with a small balance first and try to fizzle any flash drive.
So, we ordered everything and here is such an important moment of the "stripes".

When you have already ordered a product and got to the tracking page, there should be a line like this:
-uHJ0l0FJJ8.jpg

NyitGg1TNHU.jpg

If it is not there, the account is banned. The track number appears on average up to a week (just check the account every morning, there will be a track above the strip), but the coronavirus is now raging there and there may be long delays for new orders.

I recommend that you first practice with small goods (flash drives are ideal), and then move on to more serious ones. And only up to $ 200, since everything above will always fly off to the ban.