Here is a List Job that we're done, We Will Update more Job soon

Saucebos

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Imma only selling Western Union , Bank and Paypal Transfers all over the world.I’m getting much stuff through spamming but also have a big experience in botnets etc.I’ve got 5 western union main computers data with the help of a strong botnet, Now i can change the info of a WU mtcn and can redirect any payment on any name. Simply I change the receiver name and country and payment goes to that person to whom i want to send.If anyone want to make big and instant money than contact me for deal.

Hi my customers, I’ve got fresh CC All Country 100% fresh with high balance.
(United States,Australia,Canada,France,United Kingdom,Spain,Italy,Indonesia,Germany,Norway,Denak
Brazil,Sweden,New Zealand,Ireland,Switzerland,Turkey,Belgium,Japan,Mexico,Netherlands,India,Finlan
South Africa,South Korea,Greece,Singapore,Reunion,Saudi Arabia,Guadeloupe).

-Sell US + UK CC Full Info

-Sell Dumps Cards.

Hello WorldWide CC(CCV,CVV) Fullzinfo (USA,UK,EU,Canada,AUS,Asia,JP, China) Dumps+Pin(TR1+TR2) 98%Validity rate! WE only sell dumps track 1&2 and fullz quality,high ... cvv-cc contact for business . because i'm looking forward to deal with only real and legit buyers for long term co-operation. As i sell fresh stuffs with high quality balance everyday making real plugs happy without disappearing!!! Sell USA Full Information (Name/Address/SSN/Dob/DL/City/State/Zipcode/phone)

CONTACT ONLY TELEGRAM: @TheGuru4u