Help: I got a cc with 4digits cvv

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I bought a visa cc and it has 4digits CVV instead of 3digits. How do I use it. I tried it on Facebook pay. It didn't work (i.e you can only input 3digit cvv). And am sure that's what other site will say/do. I intend on using this cc to buy giftcards.

Last edited:

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
American Express has this only so i think u bought Amex cc and facebook does not accept Amex cards im not sure about it but it could be
It is visa card

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
What is CVV code?
A card verification value or a CVV number is a 3-digit code printed at the back of a credit or a debit card. Also known as card security code or card verification code, it acts as an additional security layer protecting your data during online transactions or card swipes at POS machines.

What is CVV response code?
CVV Codes. The CVV Number ("Card Verification Value") on your credit card or debit card is a 3 digit number on VISA®, Mastercard® and Discover® branded credit and debit cards. On your American Express® branded credit or debit card it is a 4 digit numeric code.

Where to find your credit card's CVV
  • Visa, MasterCard and Discover cards have a three-digit CVV printed on the back of the card, usually next to the signature panel.
  • American Express cards have a four-digit CVV located on the front of the card, just above and to the right of your account number.

The CVV number on an AMEX are the four digits above the last few digits of the card (see below) and is what you need to enter when processing a payment. “CVV is an anti-fraud security feature to help verify that you are in possession of your credit card.

Are CVV always 3 digits?
Mostly all CVVs are 3 Digits but Some of American Express Cards has 4 digit CVV security code. They're 2 different security codes for cards.

Can a CVV be 2 digits?
CVV is always 3 digits
. I hope CIC people will try adding a zero once they see that it has only 2 digits.

Is CVV same as security code?
CVV numbers can also be known as CSC - or Card Security Code - numbers. There are also CVV2 numbers, which are the same as CVVs.

How are CVV numbers chosen?
The logic behind CVV generation:
To generate or calculate the 3-digit CVV, the algorithm requires is: Primary Account Number (PAN), a 4-digit Expiration Date, a pair of DES keys (CVKs), and a 3-digit Service Code. This algorithm is only known to the bank and not for any person or organization.

Why is my CVV number not working?
This error means the payment details entered don't exactly match what your bank has on record. Incorrect information could include: Payment Address (Most common) Expiration Date.

Is a CVV 4 numbers?
The CVV Number ("Card Verification Value") on your credit card or debit card is a 3 digit number on VISA®, MasterCard® and Discover® branded credit and debit cards. On your American Express® branded credit or debit card it is a 4 digit numeric code. You should never enter your PIN number when asked to provide your CVV.

fraudstar007

Reaction score
I bought several Diner's Club cards with a fifteen-digit card number and a four-digit pin. They work fine with some vendors.