Freshly Skimmed T1+T2 USA ORIGINAL T1/T2 95% VALIDITY

xdeadkey

Reaction score
Selling original T1+T2 all based in USA, I can assure you you will not find better quality; I'm also not a fucking reseller, give me a shot and you won't be disappointed.

Dumps $40 each Limited time

- Original Track 1 + 2
- Fresh as Fuck
- High Validity Rate
- $40 Each (No exceptions) + $10 for preferred bin
- Best Quality Around

Each and every one of my dumps are 40$ no exceptions, you pay for quality; Don't waste my time and I won't waste yours. I can also get dumps in certain locations this will run you more money, if you're interested contact me on ICQ.

I have bases located in certain areas, ask if you're interested. Dumps are extremely fresh and almost always alive, whats good? Hit me up and lets make some money.

I RARELY WORK WEEKENDS, I'M ON RANDOMLY.
jabber: [email protected]

Last edited:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
paid to 10.01.13

xdeadkey

Reaction score
I'll have canada by next week, probably along with some europe as well.

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
Selling original T1+T2 all based in USA, I can assure you you will not find better quality; I'm also not a fucking reseller, give me a shot and you won't be disappointed.

Dumps $40 each Limited time

- Original Track 1 + 2
- Fresh as Fuck
- High Validity Rate
- $40 Each (No exceptions) + $10 for preferred bin
- Best Quality Around

Each and every one of my dumps are 40$ no exceptions, you pay for quality; Don't waste my time and I won't waste yours. I can also get dumps in certain locations this will run you more money, if you're interested contact me on ICQ.

I have bases located in certain areas, ask if you're interested. Dumps are extremely fresh and almost always alive, whats good? Hit me up and lets make some money.

jabber: [email protected]

What kind of US dumps you're selling for $40 exactly?

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
notice one thing this seller paid only for 1 month adv

paid to 10.02.12

be careful

rudeboy

RIPPER
Reaction score
lol alan shit happens thiz deaths every one want to be a seller when they have nothing sometimes

Carder shark

Reaction score
del

Last edited:

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
ok listen up people, Ive worked with this kid for a few months now and I can vouch for him. He is as good as they get. He was my private dump seller until this week when he decided to go public(asshole lol). Anyways, I use some of his stuff thats local to my shopping area and his stuff hits hard.

You all need to give this guy a shot. Yes his prices are a little higher but its quality stuff. And when you makin $500-$2000 profit off of each dump, does it really matter?

runstrong34

Carder
Reaction score
!

Good communication! Fast delivery! Info format looks legit! I will post results as soon as I have them. I would have to say so far this guy looks like the truth. We will see! If so I have to agree with Slacker, paying a little more dont matter if dumps hit. Right now we pay the norm with most vendors but truthfully the results have been bad lately. buying 20 dumps and only having 5 work is a lot more expensive than this new guy is charging. Hopefully we have got a true professional here. We will See!

ketchupman

Carder
Reaction score
Was iffy of dealing with him as price was high and he is new but did a test run, bought 11 dumps all 11 were valid, tried 5 and they swiped for good amounts. Good vendor and the price justifies the product.

nemesisx

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Welcome !!!