EMV MY OWN CARD AND IT DID NOT WORK

Taketake

Carder
Reaction score
Hello guys tried to clone my own chip with emv to see the result and it was not good, one atm I was able to put my pin and choose wich account I want to withdraw, and then the second atm didn't read my card at all saying reinsert card again.

So emv is not real or what

Taketake

Carder
Reaction score
Hello guys tried to clone my own chip with emv to see the result and it was not good, one atm I was able to put my pin and choose wich account I want to withdraw, and then the second atm didn't read my card at all saying reinsert card again.

So emv is not real or what
I ended with payment canceled both time

dumpersq

Carder
Reaction score
Where did you get software?
And blanks?
Maybe crappy blanks and / or bad softw

Taketake

Carder
Reaction score
And blanks?
Maybe crappy blanks and / or bad

And blanks?
Maybe crappy blanks and / or bad softw
I think it's all crap that stuff, I got the most expensive blank on amazon, and the software I bought if with my friend for 800$, I realized it's all bullshit when I saw that some people are selling the software for 80$ loll.
Its it was for real no one would waste time trying to sell a software, he would cash out 24/7.
Anyways I tried and its not worth it.
Stick with the cvv and online stuff.

dumpersq

Carder
Reaction score
There is some stuff involved with writing BINs.
There one more thing needed that no-one sells. You have to find it on special places.
I saw and article about that. I guess you are missing that puzzle piece.

Will see, if i find the article, i will share.

Merkel

Carder
Reaction score
I think it's all crap that stuff, I got the most expensive blank on amazon, and the software I bought if with my friend for 800$, I realized it's all bullshit when I saw that some people are selling the software for 80$ loll.
Its it was for real no one would waste time trying to sell a software, he would cash out 24/7.
Anyways I tried and its not worth it.
Stick with the cvv and online stuff.
Hello, you're right. With very few exceptions, no one will sell such private software. As a rule, it can be sold only to very good and trusted friends. Remember that not always price = quality, so buy through a guarantor with the check in a few days, so that you have time to check the full.