Emergency Help with Carding

Deadron1

Reaction score
Hello
Thanks for takng the time to read this message. Im a family man of 2 beautiful kids and a lovely wify, I have lived in United State for the past decades, working under the table trying to survive, reason been cause I am a foreign national. One day after coming home from my landsaping business, I was pulled over by the police in regards to my car tale light off, after a few investigation, the cop realized that my foreign driving licence has expired and arested me that saturday evening, I end up staying in the cell untill monday morning. ICE/immegration me deported tme back to my my country for overstayinging in United State.
Just to remind you, I've lived in United State for dacades. After I arrived in my country, I had no friends, no family, no one to contact. It has been very hard for the past two years. Some days, I just sit back and then tears start dropping down my eyes. I've thought so many times about end life but the thought of my kids help me keep going.
couple of months ago I decided to search more on the darkweb, I final decided to on carding but most of the time, they either steal me money or nothing on the cards or my lack of experiernce... I've deal with m00key site, bohemai and tor-to-door. After all the money that I have spent, I'm back to zoro.
At this point, Im down on my nees begging you for help. I have no one to turn to. I've tired so many ways to do thngs the right way and still didn't get far.. I heard about cash app carding and im really interested but im not sure if it work since Im outside United State..
I'm a fast learner, I need some help. I swear I will be obligated to you, I'll pay you back and hopefully do more business togather.. please feel free to dm me..we can chart or call anytime . Thanks for your time.

Last edited: