Dumps4your.biz Fozzy$Ods 368570467 INSTANT Bulshit dumps delivery!!!

DMS

Professional
Reaction score
Name : fozzy

Profile link : http://carder.market/member.php?u=348

About what Happend : i was paid to this guy 1200$ :
78689129 U8763461 (Brekwd) - $1,200.00 $0.00
Merchant Reference: Memo: donate

and he sent me the 100pc's dumps , i gave about 500 pc's dumps to my workers same day to see how things going , only about 5 dumps worked for Gas for very low amounts and in the end i was thinking about its flagged dumps thats mean its approval on checker but its not working out of the real card owner area about 100 meals that when bank see many dumps swiped same place and its hacked so they flag all dumps was swiped or used in that place , and that fozzy dumps story ! any way after i told him i gave my workers alot of dumps and was bad results he told me i will replace for u about 70pc's and its was same story same shit bad dumps and almost give same Strange erros (Account Expired ) (No Account ) and thats really strange shit all i asking now to refund my money (1200$) that i was lost my workers !

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:41 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:40 PM ----------

and many many of fozzy buyers said same on his thread i want my right now !

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
i was thinking about its flagged dumps thats mean its approval on checker but its not working out of the real card owner area

This is not flagged !! this is REGION LOCK and you cant blame seller for that !!

DMS

Professional
Reaction score
Rome0 , its flagged dumps and i'am sure 200% , cus when dump give u error (No account ) Or ( Expired Account ) thats meen there is something wrong , and all the dumps regoin block wow ? the replacement i chosed bins work in the state and its didnt work also !

cosmo10

Carder
Reaction score
ok its a regional block...so fozzy shouldnt just send dumps without someone picking it...this is bullshit..i bought a 100 dumps unknow all visa...its the worst i ever had

DMS

Professional
Reaction score
ok its a regional block...so fozzy shouldnt just send dumps without someone picking it...this is bullshit..i bought a 100 dumps unknow all visa...its the worst i ever had

even if its regoin block , some dumps wont work and nothing worked thats means its flagged dumps thats mean crabby dumps !!!

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Mr DMS: That is very easy , if when you check dumps on checker and result was 00 approved , and card dont pay on store = Lock region /State/Country .
iF WHEN u check it on checker you get "Card error , Serv not allowed etc ... " card was Flagged !!

DMS

Professional
Reaction score
Dear
Rome0, , when its usa dumps and using them in usa and my workers tried more than 2-3 state's and same thing so that mean there is something wrong with his dumps and if card flagged its show approval no problem and its dont work in shop am in this work from long time and i know what is happening !

DMS

Professional
Reaction score
Fozzy not answering yet , admin please check this !

DMS

Professional
Reaction score
in the end he blocked me really wow

alexcwnet

Carder
Reaction score
You checked on cheker before you tried to use them? Mabey you should of tried a few at shop with out cheker. But if it says card not activated or invalid account i think its either badly generated dumps, flagged base or other unknown variables.

InForm

RIPPER
Reaction score
Stop flooding and upping the thread every hour. This is not the only blacklist on the forum.

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
Fozzy not answering yet , admin please check this !

How can i answer you if you haven't send me info i asked you:

date
order detailes (bins, ammount)

What answer than you waiting for? LOL

DMS

Professional
Reaction score
How can i answer you if you haven't send me info i asked you:

date
order detailes (bins, ammount)

What answer than you waiting for? LOL

your own icq : 368570467
and u know what i ordered u even removed the link of order its was 100pc's mixed flagged dumps! i want my full replacement/full refund ! , i cant even see u online on icq u like u blocked me !

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
DMS - you haven't provide me in pm no icq you ordered from, no time and order detailes, nothing. I have over 3000 customers and who are you - knows nobody.

Read 1000 feedbacks at my topic and think about - do you make something wrong, or other 999 happy customers make properly!

Good luck

Ninja

Reaction score
DMS
One more useless post and u're out fro here.

If you have somethin' to say - remove DEER, make post in Ripper section with all needed proof
(logs, screenshots of transactions, etc etc)

Closed.