crdsu.su in news in India

Aero_India

Reaction score
dump users from crdsu.su got busted in India, with the website name printed in paper as cdrsu.su for security reasons

Bangalore: Billionaire industrialist Kumar Mangalam Birla has reportedly become the latest victim of credit card fraud. Mr Birla's credit card was cloned and used for a number of costly transactions in Bangalore.

According to an FIR filed with the Mumbai Police, Mr Birla's credit card was used to buy electronic gadgets and jewellery worth Rs. 2.86 lakh. Mr Birla came to know about the fraud only when he received his monthly account statement. Mr Birla was present in Mumbai when these transactions took place.

Mr Birla is the Chairman of the $35 billion Aditya Birla Group, a global conglomerate with operations spanning 33 countries.

here is the news :
http://www.ndtv.com/article/cities/kumar-mangalam-birlas-credit-card-cloned-137457

stuff1

stupid

h1dd3n

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
noobs, I would use crores if I got his cc.

Even more stupid, they didn't use the card untill its dead. That was a pretty high balance one.

legendz

RIPPER
Reaction score
noobs, I would use crores if I got his cc.

Even more stupid, they didn't use the card untill its dead. That was a pretty high balance one.

Sala ur ass would be in jail before u even hit crores

d3mnt

RIPPER
Reaction score
yes it is in India

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
They not mentioned anything about crdsu !

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
nothing about carding forum stupid thread

RedruMZ

VIP member
Reaction score
stupid post