CC buying problems with beginners (MUST READ)

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
I am making this post to clarify to beginners that just buying 1 CC for $15-30 will not make you $1000+ (this is what every beginner thinks). Here's what problems you could face :

FINDING LEGIT SHOP/SELLER

This is the first problem,you don't know where to find legit CC shop or seller who will not rip you.
What? You found a legit CC site or seller?
Here's second problem arrives.

REFUNDABLE & NON-REFUNDABLE CC

Now you will find that shops or sellers are selling refundable & non-refundable cards.
You may see that the bin you need has only non-refundable cards.So You decided to purchase one but the CC is already dead.You just lost your money.
Oh good you have more money,but this time you will only buy refundable card?
So you bought a refundable card,if it's dead you will get the refund & if it's live we will happily take it.

LIVE CC WITH NO BALANCE

The moment you thought everything is good now,new problem came.
You bought a refundable CC which is live but has no balance in it.Sorry but you again lost your money because it's not the shop or seller's fault if card has no money in it.
So you want to purchase card again? Let's do this then.

CARD IS ASKING FOR SMS VERIFICATION

Okay so after purchasing live CC with balance,you tried to drive in & it asked for OTP or SMS verification for the transaction to complete.Well you have lost your money again but not completely because you can still use it but only for 2D sites which will not ask for SMS verification.
How to fix this? Purchase a non-vbv bin or auto vbv bin from CC seller & then start again.
Good to hear that you are ready to do it again.
Note : Sometimes even for non-vbv bins,it can ask for SMS verification.

AVS MISMATCH

So now you have a live non-vbv card with balance & decided to drive in but it was still declined.You are confused why this happened?
This is because of the wrong billing details,addres verification system(AVS) declined the card because your billing details doesn't match with the bank.
This doesn't happen often,but i am considering all the possible cases.
Bought another card ?

CARD IS AGAIN DECLINED BUT FOR SOME SITES IT'S WORKING

You finally have a live card with balance & correct billing details but still the card got declined for the site you want to card? So you checked the card on other site & the transaction was successful.You are confused again.
This is because the bin is blacklisted on the site which you want to card & for other site it's not blacklisted.This is your mistake & not shop's or seller's.You can fix it by using the right bin for that site.How to get the right bin? Find it by yourself with trial & error or buy the bin from a bin seller.
What? You found this post helpful & want to give +1.
Thanks,I really appreciate for that.

This post was just to tell that there's lot more than your expectations,you shouldn't afraid from this but just be prepared & ready to invest.
Forgive me if i forgot to add something.I would love to hear your suggestions.

No beginner should suffer on carder.market
(c) BigBeast

Last edited:

Ashg

Carder
Reaction score
yes, but we must also add to that comment the problems with the otp that not everyone knows how to use or know social engineering

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
yes, but we must also add to that comment the problems with the otp that not everyone knows how to use or know social engineering
yeah i forgot about vbv & non vbv card which i have updated now.

Genji

Reaction score
I am new to this forum but i started carding last month and i have spent more than $100 on cc and i can totally relate this thing.Everything is very well written and i learned something new from this. +1 to the author

Mikke

Reaction score
I am making this post to clarify to beginners that just buying 1 CC for $15-30 will not make you $1000+ (this is what every beginner thinks). Here's what problems you could face :

This is the first problem,you don't know where to find legit CC shop or seller who will not rip you.

Now you will find that shops or sellers are selling refundable & non-refundable cards.
You may see that the bin you need has only non-refundable cards.So You decided to purchase one but the CC is already dead.You just lost your money.
So you bought a refundable card,if it's dead you will get the refund & if it's live we will happily take it.

LIVE CC WITH NO BALANCE

You bought a refundable CC which is live but has no balance in it.Sorry but you again lost your money because it's not the shop or seller's fault if card has no money in it.

Okay so after purchasing live CC with balance,you tried to drive in & it asked for OTP or SMS verification for the transaction to complete.Well you have lost your money again but not completely because you can still use it but only for 2D sites which will not ask for SMS verification.
How to fix this? Purchase a non-vbv bin or auto vbv bin from CC seller & then start again.

AVS MISMATCH

So now you have a live non-vbv card with balance & decided to drive in but it was still declined.You are confused why this happened?
This is because of the wrong billing details,addres verification system(AVS) declined the card because your billing details doesn't match with the bank.
Bought another card ?

You finally have a live card with balance & correct billing details but still the card got declined for the site you want to card? So you checked the card on other site & the transaction was successful.You are confused again.
This is because the bin is blacklisted on the site which you want to card & for other site it's not blacklisted.This is your mistake & not shop's or seller's.You can fix it by using the right bin for that site.How to get the right bin? Find it by yourself with trial & error or buy the bin from a bin seller.

This post was just to tell that there's lot more than your expectations,you shouldn't afraid from this but just be prepared & ready to invest.

(c) BigBeast
Thanks this is interesting. I just tried with a card using not blacklisted paid socks5 and non vbv, I tried it on different sites and it didn't work. What could i have done wrong? I don't understand. Unfortunately the proxy was not of the exact state, I know it should be the as close as the cardholder city the location, so could it be that the mistake?

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
Thanks this is interesting. I just tried with a card using not blacklisted paid socks5 and non vbv, I tried it on different sites and it didn't work. What could i have done wrong? I don't understand. Unfortunately the proxy was not of the exact state, I know it should be the as close as the cardholder city the location, so could it be that the mistake?
It's actually a big issue,you need to use the proxy from the same zip code.Also, check your proxy has zero fraud score :

If the problem still persists then this means cards has no balance or already used by someone before (you bought a resold CC) or the billing details are incorrect (billing zip code must match for successful purchase)

Mikke

Reaction score

It's actually a big issue,you need to use the proxy from the same zip code.Also, check your proxy has zero fraud score :

If the problem still persists then this means cards has no balance or already used by someone before (you bought a resold CC) or the billing details are incorrect (billing zip code must match for successful purchase)
Thanks. So what you mean with the zip code is that the location of the exact location of the proxy needs to be in the same zip of the cardholder city or just same city it's ok?

MarcusLord

Reaction score

Thanks. So what you mean with the zip code is that the location of the exact location of the proxy needs to be in the same zip of the cardholder city or just same city it's ok?
CC zip code = Proxy Zip code
You can use the same city proxy and it will still work for some sites but your chances of success decreases

Kwaku Anning

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

LIVE CC WITH NO BALANCE

AVS MISMATCH

Bought another card ?

(c) BigBeast
From the widest imagination of men had led to these technologies of our days and dare to say that your too much . Kudos to you once again . A sign of a winner