Carding Method Traffic

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
This is the purchase of goods in online stores with these cards. They are obtained by hackers by breaking into shops. There is a direction of offline carding, there is an online one. Online is the most common, real is already dying. In online there is driving in things and driving in info goods, such as a game in incentive and so on. The most widespread sphere now is besides cash out. In clothing carding, you need to sell goods to buyers or on your own, with information products in the same way. The essence of my method is a little different, there is no need to sell anything. At the expense of security. Nobody pays attention to such amounts, especially in the USA. It is more profitable for the bank to return the funds to the cardholder. If you want to sleep peacefully, it is useful to familiarize yourself with the TrueCrypt software and its analogues, access the Dedicated Server from a virtual system, for example, VmWare, placed in a container created in TrueCrypt. On the main machine, VPN Cyberghost 6, for example, or any other.

Now to the point. One evening, early this summer, when my previous topic was covered, I decided that I needed to come up with something more relevant. Then I was just starting to engage in clothing carding and driving, accidentally stumbled upon an affiliate program that pays for downloads and purchases of premium access. Then it dawned on me that it was brilliant. And so I decided to try it, but what if it works out. Then I just started to master carding, but it did not cause much difficulty to drive in premium access. And now, after 10 minutes, $ 60 appears on the account of my personal account in the affiliate program. This is despite the fact that one card cost $ 4, a deed was about $ 1.

Immediately created a request for withdrawal, but since I just signed up for an affiliate program. I could withdraw it in a week, but I have already withdrawn $ 496. Within a day, the money was sent to my kiwi. And I hired a few people and put everything completely on a liability.

We discard the downloads of files at once.

But you are asking the question, who will buy premium access? This is stupid. And we will buy it ourselves, from various USA CCs.

SS credit card. How much profit will we receive? Let's calculate that premium access costs $ 89 or more, from which we get 60-70%, roughly speaking $ 50-60. If you put on a good flow, then you can do up to 20 drives per day. Once again, we get paid not for downloads, but for purchases. How to put on stream, will be further. You can also put everything on a liability by hiring people. The profit depends in direct proportion to your work. Good luck in your endeavors.

REGISTRATION
Go to the site http://costaction.com, register.
We confirm the mail.
We click to activate, now you have created accounts on the FOs we need. Passwords from FO will be sent to the mail.
Now we have successfully registered and created accounts on the FD.

FILES AND TRAFFIC
There are several options for working:
  • You know how to drive USA traffic to the Federal District (I think you do not know how), but still. You need people with USA to download your files.
  • Either yourself, or by hiring people under any indirect pretext, you download the uploaded file from the proxy and a clean browser without cookies.
  • Having created a task on the boxes, there was such a thought.
  • Find someone who pours traffic to a file hosting service from USA for a certain fee
  • Spam on sites such as Steam, Facebook, foreign earning forums on the topic of distributing games, earning schemes, any information currency.

Which files to upload is up to you. I tried all methods, except for axle boxes, but looked closely at them. Another problem, poor English, and this is a pretty necessary skill in the modern world. I worked with a person who was driving traffic, write in a personal about contacts. I tried spamming a little on various sites, but the easiest way I ended up was to hire someone who downloaded the file manually. It's dreary, but not long and ultimately not your concern. You can pay 100 rubles for 20-30 downloads. Agree on prices individually. People can be found at different sites in job offers, the main thing is to explain how to them the correct sequence of actions.

Carding method
You can buy the material here:
Dedik shopse.deer.io Let's take a simple US homework.

1. Now let's analyze CC
2. Fullz "Magdalena Hall"
Code:
4988 My Drive
Garden City, NY 11530
5498971969665553; 3/2020; 394
First name: Magdalena
Last name: Hall
Street: 4988 My Drive
City: Garden City
State: NY
Zip: 11530
Card number: 5498971969665553
Expires date: 3/2024
CVV: 394

How to log in to Dedicated Server

40845f7486295846620e7.png

Uploaded the file, went to it.
Click “High Speed Download”.
We choose 2 years.
Visa payment.
Click “Pay now”.

c908eb430119a7082c974.png

We enter the data, the phone is left, our email.

fccc9c73fbf841d0b6f59.png

Enter the address

8dc193c16508b3ff9b5e7.png

Now the card data.
We go to binchecker.com, enter our card number and captcha, we get the issuing bank.
Then we google the bank and get the number.

260e4f4a88b0fe10bb886.png

Enter the data.

6b1cda1d29bb65c0df464.png

Ready.

a6467b034f541e26fc56b.png

That's all, the money will come within 10-15 minutes.
With the rest of the file hosting services, everything is the same.

CONCLUSION
Now you have completely read my scheme and you can start raising money. It is important to follow the sequence of actions described above. First, we register, upload the file, download it, drive it in from the Dedicated Server. It is also important to enter all the information manually. Downloads (traffic) are needed so that the anti-fraud system does not suspect anything. If you do everything as I wrote, everything will go okay. There were no risks for the entire time of work. With a minimum investment, you recoup all losses at once. By the way, there are a bunch of such affiliate programs, and I am now engaged in similar ones. In the USA, it is easier for banks to pay losses than to connect 3D-Secure (SMS notifications), ie the topic will live on for a long time. So start raising your cache now. For all or questions, write in telegrams, I will always help and advise. Good luck.

9c1d267a0684ac9a2fbb9.png

kiddiekid

Reaction score
When you said "We enter the data, the phone is left, our email." do you mean that phone verification is not required. I have face trouble with it.

Last edited by a moderator: