Carding in future

bulgy

Reaction score
Hello guys, I have a question for you all. How do you think carding will be in 5-10 years? Do you think it will still work and be profitable in a way or another or will it crash? i asked myself this question and I have not that much experience in this to answer this to myself, I mean the banks and the cards security will be more advanced, but I also think that carding methods will be continuously improved, please tell me what you think, thank you in advance!

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. Carding will live as long as online payment exists. That is, it will exist as long as the Internet works. After all, carding is not only payment by credit and debit cards, but also logs, bank accounts, payment systems, financial applications and everything related to money. As long as people have money and want to pay for goods and services remotely, carding will live. Successful carders need to find their topics and niches and work on them. There are fewer classic merchants with 2-d Secure and non vbv bins, but other areas continue to work. Carding has existed for a very long time, since ATMs appeared in real life and payment on the Internet.

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
This is a very popular question & it is being asked from years.
I agree with you,it is true that websites & gateways are increasing their security every year with the use of AI.
But AI is helping carders too,smart minds always find a solution to bypass the antifraud of websites & making good money everyday.
Those who are in the field already will continue to make money but for newbies it will get harder every year.
I beleive as long as there are online websites & gateways available for buying things with CC,carding will not die.
No website or merchant is going to stop accepting cards just to get rid of carders.

bulgy

Reaction score
Thank you guys for your replies, i really appreciate it!

Reaction score
Telegram
@thegentleman007
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hello guys, I have a question for you all. How do you think carding will be in 5-10 years? Do you think it will still work and be profitable in a way or another or will it crash? i asked myself this question and I have not that much experience in this to answer this to myself, I mean the banks and the cards security will be more advanced, but I also think that carding methods will be continuously improved, please tell me what you think, thank you in advance!
Card will still exist because we will still transact with cards online. Security will improve so will carders. I strongly believe carding will still exist but more complex.