At what point would running like hell be my best option? (in-store carding)

Shaun54

Reaction score
Let's say I get really unlucky one time: Something bad like "stolen card" or "call for authorization" pops up at the register when I swipe. The shy looking 16 year old girl I've taken my stuff to decides not to give me my card back. I explain that all that happened is my girlfriend lost her purse and reported it stolen but found it later and forgot, but the cashier decides to keep it anyway.

What should I do? Should I try to diffuse the situation until she calls security? Just leave and bee line it to my car before security is called? Calmly leave with an excuse?

How often can I expect a situation like this to occur? As far as I can tell, it's the most potentially dangerous part of instore carding.

marina

VIP member
Reaction score
never run never just ask for restroom until they figure out what is going on never forget to take your card back cuz you have finger prints on it , just meka up something but don't run

diego3119

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i think it's pretty obvious what to do in these kinds of situations, first of all the person (cashier) who you took your items to doesnt have the right to keep the card, even if it's store policy, try taking it away from him/her and if you can't then just start bitching and walk in a direction and just tell the cashier that youre going to call the manager and the cops if she doesnt give the card back. tell the cashier that by keeping the card he is stealing it. be dramatic! think of it as your card. and if the cashier does not give the card back when youre walking away, then just walk away. remember, the customer is always right here in america, probably not in france xD

cr33k

Professional
Reaction score
Never run unless someone is coming to detain you.
If they are coming to detain you, do whatever you have to do to get out of there.

Escobar

ripper clone

marina

VIP member
Reaction score
well firstable check your cards bifor u go there and you'll be fine!!!

Escobar

ripper clone

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
maybe i can help a little..
1. don't let a bitch or a motherfucking cashier keep your card, that is unused money still there.. take your shit, ask for it and extend you hands... you need to become a master at intimidation with your shit..

2. motherfucker don't run but keep you pumps pumped just in case. if shit get nasty depending on where you are... run like a fucking rocket, don't look back.. someone get in your way.. punch the fuck out of that obstacle.

3. if you are getting too many of those call or hold, find a good vendor.. you are buying shit.

Reactions: marina

marina

someone get in your way.. punch the fuck out of that obstacle. :D :D :D

marina

VIP member
Reaction score
Shaun54 buy dumps from cocaino using him very long time never got 04 code

diadora

Professional
Reaction score
lol, we aint gangbangers on this forum. Just jump over counter and grab that plastic back. I can't do that where i live they are way to booch.

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
We must take into consideration that things happen too quick, it might happen pickup or pls call and the cashier is calling security straight away without even giving u the benefit of the doubt to explain why. then if u have to run, what if it is a fucking big store? how far can u run? I think it is best to be cautious, u must trust ur card before u go in some stores and watch properly the cashiers too, i always like if i go in a store i have never been before i look around and see how the cashier handles a transaction, before i take my item and approach the cashier.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:57 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:54 AM ----------

some ugly cashiers can be very dangerous. watchout.

Shaun54

Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to school me guys, I wouldn't have thought of the bathroom trick.

donanda, you make an excellent point and that's a good idea. Would you mind sharing your method of observing cashiers? I'm having a hard time thinking of a way that wouldn't make me look too strange.