ANY GOOD DUMP DEALERS???

michaeljor

RIPPER
Reaction score
Okie, I cant take it anymore. Anyone can speak on a dump dealer who shit works in the midwest? NONE of the track2.tv or and automated crap works. I have wasted thousands and received nothing. PM me if you are in the midwest and either using US dumps or Euro Dumps I don't care which. I will pay whatever just as long as the fucking dump work. I don't need to know your bins just a general direction of someone whose dumps are working here.

Thanks,

MJ

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
591-305-264 i sell DUMPS
Do not buy from this user,DEER status will be assigned.
@On Topic : Buy From DUMP DEALERS WHO OFFER U SOME HELP TOO.

young

Carder
Reaction score
anyone dealt wit track2.tv n had success lately.Well i sent cash to him a week ago now
no response.i think this is a ripper.

kirllos

Professional
Reaction score
young, lol u kidding , he got some trubles , he is not ripper /
Try to find dealer with origin tr1tr2 , specific bins , pls pm , only trusted vendors or escrow .

Last edited:
C

capac

ANY GOOD DUMP DEALERS???

bro, is christmas time so if u want gift money in place to post things like that here with what ONLY RIPPERS AND DEERS will contact u to suck even 5$, donate that money in charity and u will do a good action!!

happy xmass :)

Okie, I cant take it anymore. Anyone can speak on a dump dealer who shit works in the midwest? NONE of the track2.tv or and automated crap works. I have wasted thousands and received nothing. PM me if you are in the midwest and either using US dumps or Euro Dumps I don't care which. I will pay whatever just as long as the fucking dump work. I don't need to know your bins just a general direction of someone whose dumps are working here.

Thanks,

MJ

cocaino

Trusted Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
MJ DAMN !!!! move the fuck from your state to other low fraud states, or just find vendor with your state base, we spoke about this and u know it ! and u still thinking everybody selling garbage :eek::eek::eek:!

rufffen

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I can sell 350 US dumps, tr1 + tr2 for 3 000 USD now, mostly SIGN/GOLD/PLATINUM (credit), can use Escrow, this base was acquired from SMI in late November 2009.

If interested please send me PM, thanks! ;)

Wayllising

BANNED
Reaction score
Lol use dumps.name. All his dumps on the site works for me. Well only 1 failed, but I got a replacement.

rufffen

BANNED
Reaction score
I can sell 350 US dumps, tr1 + tr2 for 3 000 USD now, mostly SIGN/GOLD/PLATINUM (credit), can use Escrow, this base was acquired from SMI in late November 2009.

If interested please send me PM, thanks! ;)

Currently price is lowered to 1500 USD, dumps have to go, obtained from SMI, can provide logs, can use ESCROW. Can't use them since our cashing arrangments did not work out as planned.

rufffen

BANNED
Reaction score

sadsoul

BANNED
Reaction score
Lolz. You should know some Bins are not cashable on ATM. If u got cashable bins, then u go for it. If u got specific bins I can check in my base.

stackhard

Reaction score
kirllos, hey whats up i need a good cc seller so if u are one hoola at your boy