anonymity

dollargreed

RIPPER
Reaction score
You should use Best Crypt ( that is what I use ) or True Crypt both are good. You just need to purchase it or try finding a license for the software and install it. Then you will need to encrypt your hdd which will take a few hours, depending on your size. I also advice you to install some erase programs like Secure Clean or Evidence Eliminator, both are good.
In order to be fully annonymous you should also purchase a VPN that will ensure that your traffic is securely encrypted. Using a PROXY/SOCKS you are not secure.
As for instant messaging programs just install Pidgin with the add-on OTR.

Hardcore

Carder
Reaction score
You should use Best Crypt ( that is what I use ) or True Crypt both are good. You just need to purchase it or try finding a license for the software and install it. Then you will need to encrypt your hdd which will take a few hours, depending on your size. I also advice you to install some erase programs like Secure Clean or Evidence Eliminator, both are good.
In order to be fully annonymous you should also purchase a VPN that will ensure that your traffic is securely encrypted. Using a PROXY/SOCKS you are not secure.
As for instant messaging programs just install Pidgin with the add-on OTR.
Yes and no.

BestCrypt is superior to TrueCrypt, you have a hot key which dismounts your drive, and wipes RAM to prevent a cold boot attack. Another nice function is keyboard filters, which will protect you from software keyloggers.

VPNs are not secure, as the firms cooperate with law enforcement and will give out your IP address easilly. Instead buy a VPS or VDS server off shore somewhere in Russia or China and connect to it using SSH, secure shell. Check out other tutorials on how to do this.

To card from websites, you will need an IP from a specific area of that card holder, so SOCKS5 are useful for that purpose. But what is more secure is SSL Socks. However I recommend just using a dedicated server. Furthermore, you should create a socks chain, of like Russian-China-USA so tracing you back is doable but difficult.

Do not encrypt your HDD, this is just unecessary. Instead create an encrypted container on your HDD or a SD Disk. Use AES, Twofish or Serpent. All are secure enough for carding. However what is more important is your password. Create a password that is 30+ characters with lower case, upper case, numbers and special symbols.

Pidgin is quite good, you can use ICQ and Jabber for it and encrypt with OTR.

For secure erasure of your sensetive files and folders, I suggest Eraser. For cookies and such I recommend CCleaner.

Good Luck ;)

Reactions: rznt

rznt

Very helpful and informative. repped.