what do i need in a dump to be able to cash out

pepepotato

Starchy Beginner
Reaction score
Telegram
pepepotato
Good day!

What you're pursuing is physical carding or cashing out through ATM. It may be hard to find dumps with pins though it's likely possible. You may need an MSR software, a card reader & writer hardware, and a bunch of plastic cards for writing the dump information that you can purchase out of your local online shop or even Amazon at that. What you need in a dump is with a service code of 201 or 101. Additionally, it's better to find dumps with both a TR 1 and a TR 2. (you're quite lucky if you could stumble even with a pin!)

Lastly, I want you to be genuinely careful upon buying. Always triple-check the vendor to prevent any unnecessary consequences.

planet_gicker

Carder
Reaction score
i whant to buy a dump off brians club but im not sure what things i need in the dump to cash out i know need the pin but thats it can anyone help me with this
Everything @pepepotato said is correct!

Additionally, you will also need to buy fused cards, and those are not just any cards, those are Java J2A040 cards that need to be fused, You will also need EMV tech for writing the chips, unless you are aware of the ATM that spits out money with authentication solely based on mag strips and not EMV.

Now, thats not it but just a few things i mentioned above are enough to give you an idea of how sophisticated this dumps cashing out operation has become nowadays, its not like the good old days that you buy an MSR log onto a reputable site like Silkroad, Aplhabay, Hansa, Empire Market, Joker's Stash, Unicc, etc etc ... those days are long gone, those were the good old days.

Now one of the biggest challenges is finding someone who is willing to sell you a dump that they acquired skillfully along with the Pin and those will not be like for 20 bucks nor will they be sold like oh $700 balance for $70 bucks and $1000 balance for $100 bucks bla bla. They have no fucking way of knowing the balance, unless the spoofer painstakingly rings each dump's bank to find out the balance, and for that he will need to have a lot more details at hand than just 2 tracks and their pin, and to acquire those details requires skills of different levels. You get the drift, what i am trying to say here.

Sadly, now a days the biggest challenge beside carding is to find someone who is reputable and possesses enough skills to spoof the details, Common sense tells me that no one who possesses such skills will then come onto the forums and start spsmming sales notes, staying:

"i got good dumps $700 balance for $70 bucks and $1000 balance for $100 bucks bla bla"

Those who do that are just shit munchers, leaches, and rippers.... You will be shocked to know if i told you that these are just the bottlenecks. You get to see the real wild wild west once you start to search for legit sites where you can buy CCs/Dumps,

Lets think about it UNICC is long gone but with a little search, you will still find over 10+ cloned sites claiming to be UNICC they are all looking for $100 top up before you can browse the site to see the data, and after that top-up, you know what comes next .... nothing, and if someone shows the data after the topup it's just randomly generated data thats fake!

Anyway, I can go on and on and write a few lengthy yet interesting novels, but i wont bother, as lot of leachers are going to come to your post after seeing the title, and they will not be happy after bumping onto this post.

So to give you my piece of advice ....... Drop the idea of writing dumps and start with the basics and that way you will build your foundation as you will gain experience while leveling up, first you must get good at carding small stuff,

While you are carding small and winning, you will gain experience as you level up and get to know people who are doing the same or similar stuff.

You will develop a muscle to weed out all these shit muncher scammers whose only job is to scam people like yourself who are new and looking to get rich over night, Don't take it personal, carding is not a get-rich-quick scheme any more for beginners in 2023.

Best of luck!

twerk4deshawn

Reaction score
Everything @pepepotato said is correct!

Additionally, you will also need to buy fused cards, and those are not just any cards, those are Java J2A040 cards that need to be fused, You will also need EMV tech for writing the chips, unless you are aware of the ATM that spits out money with authentication solely based on mag strips and not EMV.

Now, thats not it but just a few things i mentioned above are enough to give you an idea of how sophisticated this dumps cashing out operation has become nowadays, its not like the good old days that you buy an MSR log onto a reputable site like Silkroad, Aplhabay, Hansa, Empire Market, Joker's Stash, Unicc, etc etc ... those days are long gone, those were the good old days.

Now one of the biggest challenges is finding someone who is willing to sell you a dump that they acquired skillfully along with the Pin and those will not be like for 20 bucks nor will they be sold like oh $700 balance for $70 bucks and $1000 balance for $100 bucks bla bla. They have no fucking way of knowing the balance, unless the spoofer painstakingly rings each dump's bank to find out the balance, and for that he will need to have a lot more details at hand than just 2 tracks and their pin, and to acquire those details requires skills of different levels. You get the drift, what i am trying to say here.

Sadly, now a days the biggest challenge beside carding is to find someone who is reputable and possesses enough skills to spoof the details, Common sense tells me that no one who possesses such skills will then come onto the forums and start spsmming sales notes, staying:

"i got good dumps $700 balance for $70 bucks and $1000 balance for $100 bucks bla bla"

Those who do that are just shit munchers, leaches, and rippers.... You will be shocked to know if i told you that these are just the bottlenecks. You get to see the real wild wild west once you start to search for legit sites where you can buy CCs/Dumps,

Lets think about it UNICC is long gone but with a little search, you will still find over 10+ cloned sites claiming to be UNICC they are all looking for $100 top up before you can browse the site to see the data, and after that top-up, you know what comes next .... nothing, and if someone shows the data after the topup it's just randomly generated data thats fake!

Anyway, I can go on and on and write a few lengthy yet interesting novels, but i wont bother, as lot of leachers are going to come to your post after seeing the title, and they will not be happy after bumping onto this post.

So to give you my piece of advice ....... Drop the idea of writing dumps and start with the basics and that way you will build your foundation as you will gain experience while leveling up, first you must get good at carding small stuff,

While you are carding small and winning, you will gain experience as you level up and get to know people who are doing the same or similar stuff.

You will develop a muscle to weed out all these shit muncher scammers whose only job is to scam people like yourself who are new and looking to get rich over night, Don't take it personal, carding is not a get-rich-quick scheme any more for beginners in 2023.

Best of luck!
thanks alot bro ive been trying to get into it for a while but i bought a cloned card for 270 and got scammed and figured i would try myself, Also when you said cardng small what did you mean like should i just try to code the mag strips?

Last edited:

planet_gicker

Carder
Reaction score
thanks alot bro ive been trying to get into it for a while but i bought a cloned card for 270 and got scammed and figured i would try myself, Also when you said cardng small what did you mean like should i just try to code the mag strips?
Well first of all, I would like to thank you and everyone else for their appreciation and kind words.

Q: Should i just try to code the mag strips?
A: Thats subjective, depending on the country you reside in and would like to try the magnetic stripe. For example, if you are in the US or CA and know the ATMs that will spit out cash based on magnetic stripe verification alone as long as you give the right PIN, then the answer is yes. I am certain there are a lot of ATMs in NY that give cash by reading the magnetic stripe and PIN verification.
There are a ton of ATM's in Vegas, for sure, so it's all about knowing the right area and the ATM to hit and ofcourse, I assumed that you have the right dumps and PINs

EMV or NON-EMV, the point i made in my previous post was to start with a low hanging fruit, and "Cashing out Dumps" is far from being easy, yes i admit the practical aspect of writing a dump on mag stripe may seem easy to imagine followed by bring the card onto an ATM for pay day BUT how and where are you going to get the DUMP + PIN that is legit and will work, that is by far the most hardest part and since you mention that you got ripped that clearly shows that you have not built the eye or muscle to weed out the scammers/rippers and when you will start small and work you way up you will develop this specific muscle to instantly know who is legit vs whos not by just talking to a person for like 20 seconds.

Good luck with everything. i wish you very best in your carding endeavors ;)