jonjone2023

Reaction score
I have tried physical carding, with no luck, I've tried giftcard carding, with no luck, I've tried paypal f and f method with no luck, I am literally out of funds, I am willing to use my bank as a WU drop just to get some funds so i can continue on my journey, I'm all out of ideas and it's disheartening, I am willing to do 50/50 split with whoever can help me. I am a legit guy. You can ask @BigBeast , im not any scammer, im just trying to make some bread

jack112

Professional
Reaction score
I have tried physical carding, with no luck, I've tried giftcard carding, with no luck, I've tried paypal f and f method with no luck, I am literally out of funds, I am willing to use my bank as a WU drop just to get some funds so i can continue on my journey, I'm all out of ideas and it's disheartening, I am willing to do 50/50 split with whoever can help me. I am a legit guy. You can ask @BigBeast , im not any scammer, im just trying to make some bread
Hey bro please lets put heads together. Did you try paypal fnf with enroll debit card on a paypal account with history and it didnt work?