[UK] Tesco Clubcard Voucher Scam [METHOD]

Climatorial

Carder
Reaction score
Tesco Clubcard Voucher Scam

Hey everyone, just wanted to share my knowledge of the ongoing "Tesco Clubcard Voucher Scam" here in the UK!

All knowledge should be FREE! So this method is 100% FREE!

With this method you can easily get anything by using Tesco Clubcard vouchers either in store or on the Tesco Direct website.
As it stands, you can use vouchers from multiple accounts to fulfill an order on Tesco Direct

For example:
If you wanted to order an Apple iPad which costs £429 you coul use vouchers from several accounts to complete the order.

What do I need?
- UK mail + pass
- A brain :)

Step 1:
Gather some UK mail pass and run them through the Tesco.com checker over on so9.org

Step 2:
Once you have some valid accounts, go to www.tesco.com/clubcard and login to the account.

(From here you can either PRINT the vouchers and a temporary Clubcard and spend them instore, or simply find an item on the Tesco Direct website and order it for Click & Collect at a local store, or have it delivered to your drop)
NEXT DAY DELIVERY CUT OFF IS 3:00PM.

Step 3:
Create a Tesco.com account from which you will place your order.

Step 4:
Choose an item and add it to the basket.

Step 5:
Open a seperate browser, login to the accounts which have the vouchers in and copy and paste the voucher code into the checkout until the order value has been covered.

Step 6:
Click "Place Order" and await delivery :D

Here's some FREE accounts I prepared for you guys to give it a test run to see the potential results here.