Selling Bank Quality Plastics

Sucio

Reaction score
3rd order

received 3rd order from kartoon.
again everything as supposed to be.
he paid for a sat delivery cause he was one day behind.
cant say enough about how good he has been to me.

Sucio
All her gratitude (-:
* knowing its all going on someone else's bill $$Priceless$$

BlackSwipe

RIPPER
Reaction score
yo mr kartoon your cvv look like cartoon fix it and will be perfect :)

everything looks good though.

Reaction score
I put in my order and got great service. Far better then some of the other plastic maker! Good prices too. I will update on what the cards are like when I get them.

documentmanager

Professional
Reaction score
Fucking shit ripper: He needs to pay up is debt and stop biting the hands that fed up someone supplied the templates he prints on credit. I supported him all the way he bought tempaltes on credit and wouldn't' pay up though he makes lots of money already now. Even talks about he wants to corrupt forum Admins

See black list thread here to see the bad person he his
http://carder.market/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=11905

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:49 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:47 AM ----------

And on the other side this guy seem to be DATACARD old ripper!!!! BE warned he has multi nick Sw1p3r and Kartoon

Reaction score
Well sounds like he got bad press here but I got my order. The names where spelled wrong but he told me that he would send me new ones that should be here tomorrow. He has been very helpful and the quality of his cards where great. I'll update when I get there.

Last edited:

documentmanager

Professional
Reaction score
This guy is already banned on csu everybody be WARNED! Panther please check his status still up as a vendor

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I placed order wit this guy send him 2hun LR and 800WU 2 days ago and dude hasnt been online or responded to me yet....im pissed cuz i told him i dont wnat order unless i can get by friday considering i have plane tickets so im on a time schedule ... i dont understand where in the fuck he is ..he either has me blocked ..or just didnt get online yesterday but i find that hard to beleive ..i buy 500 pcs a week from him so if he ripped he either no longer has resources to do plastics or is just a idiot.. sad to say this is exactly what happened with datacard ..the resemblence is starting to scare me