Script/Trojan Sale Bitcoin Jacker Trojan/Remote RAT —Average Operational Level Difficulty

Hellopony

Reaction score
Stage: Remote tool
Designed to aggressively crawl targets Windows or Mac machine in search of a wallet or wallet credentials.
including- Wallet address, private key, wallet provider, encryption designation and much, much more.
After compiling every bit of possibly related information pertaining to crypto and crypto wallet, everything is packed in to a nicely organized file and sent to a server of your choice which will then pass through a vpn or proxy or just straight back to you. Following that it immediately opens up a reverse tcp connection to the attackers pc and awaits further instruction Configure it how ever you like after that.
@@MUST BE SENT AND OPENED OR RUN USING SOME SORT OF SOCIAL PHISHING OR WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT IT DOES HAVE TO BE DELIVERED AND INSTALLED.
@@Comes with high level encoders and ability to embed in photos or apps or misc. Near identical to Metasploit features….I know, I designed it off of Metasploit
features: RAT, privilege escalation , keylogger injection, rdp takeover, anything you can think of. Too many options to list.

Upon purchase you will receive a full 186pg doc with step by step instructions and a list of every feature and how to use them. Will be posting videos going into depth of some tricky and advanced runs with real live situations.
UI panel included for a sleek look and feel
feel free to contact me for any questions

Works with over 100 different wallets including original wallets and satoshi
Passed through Gmail and drive as well as windows defender no issues, just follow encoding and exe conversion instructions and configuration notes

dm when you are ready to purchase. Will provide btc address and instructions as well as delivery options