Rookie questions seeking veteran answers! (Updated exchanges/opsec/Undetectable browser/Method alternatives) - Please no BS.

Reaction score
Having just started my hobby (2 months) in the world of fraud, being scammed a few thousand dollars and wasted my time listening to a bunch of recycled crap from rippers, I have finally come to my senses that this is not for the faint hearted... and so it shouldn't be!

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of any crypto exchanges left, that are accepting non vbv cards or allowing some type of bypass through the 3d secure system? Obviously I know these are mostly kept close to the chest, so they don't get burned... but the question is hopefully still worth the ask.

Up until now, although i believe my card vendor is good, all my transactions have had no luck, and always seem to fail.

My setup so far is -- VM using windows 10, Wifi Spoofer, VPN on the VM, foxy proxy on my firefox browser and running a clean socks5 proxy through it. I type everything into the payment gateway and have a burner email from outlook which i created in the name of the cc holder, and still nothing.

I am now trying to refresh my protocol by getting some up to date advice from real carders (I know - there are few and far between) and finally cash out.

I have heard that its now best to use an Undetectable browser with the correct settings/plug-ins that are personally adapted for carding. I also hear that knowing a supplier with the correct BINS is crucial to a successful cash out, once our privacy/security protocol is operational/working.

I have heard "Linken Sphere" is the most carder focused undetectable browser, from a group of experienced Russian hactivists, which funnily enough... I trust the most!

It has also made me realize that maybe bank logs are the way to go, instead of trying to checkout with cvv's always.

If you could throw any advice my way, it would be highly appreciated, and sorry to bother you in advance!

PS - Please don't try offer be the answers backed off a sly effort to lead me into paying for sh*t that isn't backed by someone with true knowledge, it just wont work.

-- Frank

HackkMoney973

Reaction score
i got a question for u.cause i just started in the game of carding..i wanna know whats the best sock5 proxy site u use for your method and mac address site ..and to be honest there other top sites for carding like this i can give u ,that can answer ur question...trust me on that...but im just youngin trying to get it .