Need help/information on why my payments do not go through when carding.

Cander

Carder
Reaction score
Hello guys its me again,

So after a long time researching, looking at articles and whatnot I started to feel more confident in creating a good plan to card, however I cannot get past fraud detection or at least thats what I think it is, I used good BINS for my cards for certain websites so I know I have a good card and the place I buy from is trustworthy. Therefore i am going to explain what I do from start to end and hopefully someone thats more experienced than me can give me some pointers on how to get successful trades.

QUICK NOTICE: If any experienced carder wants to team up I will happy to go 50/50 I shall buy all the cards and proxies and everything and even do the carding or provide you with all CCs and you can card them ALSO I have a seller that will sell the goods(giftcards) as long as you teach and help me, I am no idiot I learn fast and believe I have good understanding on carding. So if interested please let me know. I can also sell goods IRL if needed.

Now its time to explain what I do and if anyone can tell me what I can do extra or what I am missing then that would be great:

1. Find a good BIN that I want from my supplier, BINS that I found from posts from professionals on here
2. Buy the CC
3. Go on my Laptop and change MAC address
4. Go to my anti-detect browser setup a new browser profile with a Residential IP of where the card holder lives on CC
5. Check my IP Fraud rate and its usually 0 so completely hidden as a real user
6. Create Outlook account with CC holders name
7. Go to shop that the BIN is for and browse and click on stuff, read policy for 10-20mins and then I sign up to the website if required and sign up with the outlook acc
8. I then manually type credit card details i usually send gc as gift and type message too

However when it comes to sending the payment it goes through and gets cancelled 5mins and then I would try again on another site and it would say card has been declined or something has gone wrong.

I have been trying to card gift cards but I am willing to try other stuff like gold or goods and stuff, so please take a look at this and if you can give any advice on how I could bypass the fraud dectection or can tell me why else this is happening that would be amazing.

Thanks for reading and any advice you give :)

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. Antifraud sites that sell gift cards are set up very well, since such sites are a favorite business of carders.
The payment may be canceled because you are using socks5, even if it is crystal clear and not blacklisted.
The IP address must be within a radius of 100 km from the payment address of the cardholder.
It is advisable to buy gift cards through home RDPs.
And it’s best to switch from them and buy ordinary goods to the addresses of drop services, for which you get your percentage in cryptocurrency.

Also, you must be sure that your card is valid and it has the necessary amount for the purchase.

The email address can be not only outlook, you can try gmail or yahoo. The antifraud system also determines when the mailbox was registered and if it is fresh, payments will be canceled.

The main thing is not to despair and you need to try again and again on other sites and other merchants. Leave gift cards alone, because even real cardholders do not always manage to buy them.

Cander

Carder
Reaction score
Hello. Antifraud sites that sell gift cards are set up very well, since such sites are a favorite business of carders.
The payment may be canceled because you are using socks5, even if it is crystal clear and not blacklisted.
The IP address must be within a radius of 100 km from the payment address of the cardholder.
It is advisable to buy gift cards through home RDPs.
And it’s best to switch from them and buy ordinary goods to the addresses of drop services, for which you get your percentage in cryptocurrency.

Also, you must be sure that your card is valid and it has the necessary amount for the purchase.

The email address can be not only outlook, you can try gmail or yahoo. The antifraud system also determines when the mailbox was registered and if it is fresh, payments will be canceled.

The main thing is not to despair and you need to try again and again on other sites and other merchants. Leave gift cards alone, because even real cardholders do not always manage to buy them.
Absolutely amazing & appreciated reply, thank you and ill take all of this into consideration and try again hopefully I have better success this time. Also you are correct to keep trying and not give up until I find a good system that works and yeah i think giftcards are just too painful and well protected.

nomorelies

Professional
Reaction score
Did you buy EU or USa cards or what cards?Because i think that really experienced carders are looking areas,what are uncommon .But did i look at list of poorest or richest countries,because i am sure that 100 miles away antifraud system works only there if good internet connection and possibility to track .

Cander

Carder
Reaction score
Did you buy EU or USa cards or what cards?Because i think that really experienced carders are looking areas,what are uncommon .But did i look at list of poorest or richest countries,because i am sure that 100 miles away antifraud system works only there if good internet connection and possibility to track .
I have recently understood this which is why I am using the builtwith website to locate small shops that sell stuff using 2d payment gateways that are not well protected.

nomorelies

Professional
Reaction score
Send me some good small shops,what are using 2d payment gateways and what are working .My point is that possibly there have lots of banks in 3d world countries,where they dont have very good protection, but there have question,what shops are accepting cards from Afica .Like i live in European Union and at least 2 or 3 tims in month it gives my location not 100,but 150 miles away .And how protections systems are dealing with those countries,where have lots of deserts or forests or hills and so there should have thousands of miles empty area .

DANIEL_05

SEARCH LEGIT CARDER
Reaction score
Telegram
@daniel_357
Absolutely amazing & appreciated reply, thank you and ill take all of this into consideration and try again hopefully I have better success this time. Also you are correct to keep trying and not give up until I find a good system that works and yeah i think giftcards are just too painful and well protected.
brother you gett a sucessss or no